MacOS > Linux > Windows

just installed hackintosh.
never felt so good in my life.
fuck windows. fuck linux.
macOS is the king.
prove me wrong.
protip: you can't.

Attached: macOS__18-42-10-8e765509b8b8fc52.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

>I just wasted hours of my life to use an inferior product
How do you not feel like a worthless douche using that though?

That's weird, I just ditched Mac OS. We're like opposites mate

Attached: opengl.jpg (774x387, 69K)

>Linux > Windows
WINFAGS BTFO

>prove me wrong.
root
enter
enter

haha fucking nerd. real guys use mac. nerds use linux who've never seen pussy in RL.

if you're gonna rp as Chad, at least make it convincing

wise man

Everyone knows it. If they didn't, they wouldn't spend over 30 years trying to copy it.

Not entirely true. Used linux for years as my main and still use it here and there and never had a problem smashing.

Everthing is better than windows but hackintosh mate? wouldn't it be better to just bite the bullet and buy a used Mac?
It's not designed to run on your system so it will never use every resource to the max.
And Linux sucks as well. my laptop has contains a gf 730m from 2013 and it still has no proper driver support. i get so fucking dizzy in front of it i almost puked two days ago... but i am not going back to Windows.
i guess operating systems in general for non macs are just shit today.

You got a thinkpad too bud?

No.

APPLE INVENTED DESERTS N SHHHHIIIIEEEEEEEETTTTT

What method did you use? Got all the little things working like power management, iMessage etc?

i cant prove you wrong

but you can buy hardware more powerful than macs for the same price

More apps on 1 desktop - necessary for managing files and File-centered workflow. Finder is better than Explorer but a hell lot worse than main Linux alternatives (Gnome2, KDE4).

i tried hackintosh and the way to do it was to run it in a virtual machine so: limited hardware, out of date software, depending on some narcissistic youtube faggot to provide me with some new image of osx.
hackintosh is just no appropriate way to operate your machine, as far as i experienced.

You are generally right but it also depends on what people want to do, it's better to focus on aspects where an OS is better, say GUI. But MacOS having a better won't help a company that HAS to use Windows for some enterprise shit, it won't help gaymers either.

>Get OS X image
>Run in Virtual Machine
>Download official updated ISO from App store
>Make boot key w/ EFI partition
>Install
I've literally dual booted for years, sounds like you just ran a VM...

yeah, i invested not to much time on it. i tried to develop some iphone apps but i ditched it due to inconvinience and procastination..
so you are saying it's possible to use hackintosh on your normal machine? got any resources?

is there way to install it without 3rd party software/scripts?

??
Hackintosh can be a pain but if you have compatible hardware it's basically like installing a glorified Linux distro
If you have no apple products just set up a VM to get Clover and stuff

>posts troll argument
>is actually right

can you use 8th gen intels in a hackintosh now?

Yes it's totally possible, I installed a fresh High Sierra build on a 2600K a few weeks ago.

There are one or two mandatory required kexts but the idea is you need to replace the bootloader with Clover which sits on the EFI partition of the drive, initially the EFI is on the boot key but you transfer it onto the SSD/HDD after installation.

> Metal, runs only on Mac
> OpenGL, runs on Windows, Linux and Mac
I wonder what gayme developers will choose...

>Physical access only exploit that was patched months ago
And? If someone has physical access, you're fucked anyway regardless of OS.

Not true. I used Linux for 24 years before becoming a macfag and I still got laid plenty. Though I do recall a time in med school where I had to turn down some pussy because I had an assignment due and didn't have enough time to figure out how to get Linux to do what I needed it to do, do the assignment, and get laid so in a way Linux actually did prevent me from having sex once.

>And? If someone has physical access, you're fucked anyway regardless of OS.
And... without physical access there's no exploit.
Physical access won't necessarily get you past an EFI lock. It's all about degrees of protection.

Don’t forget, Metal is also now the sole supported GPU acceleration framework for iOS, which has a massive games market.

You get what you pay for with Hackintosh.
>Next time Apple pushes an OS update your entire system breaks.
>Have to re-install everything from scratch.
>If you're poor, you should have just run Linux.

you're living other people's life. that's pretty sad. I hope you'll get better soon

Here's what actually happens:

>You wait a bit for people to test the new software
>Usually video drivers won't work, apart from AMD cards which work natively, it usually takes a few weeks for nvidia to release web drivers
>If no new kexts are needed it will work

This is the precise reason for people advocating vanilla installs, but if there's a big update, i.e. them adding APFS support that requires new kexts you'll need to add kexts to your EFI but you won't need to reinstall. Who told you you'll need to reinstall?