Tildes seems interesting. What do you think Jow Forums?

>Privacy Focused
>No downvoting
>Invite only
>No ads
>No tracking

Attached: 1527275258327.png (1121x650, 131K)

echo chamber

>>No downvoting
Echo chambers are great

Someone got upset over casual racism?

Go back to plebbit.

What are you talking about? Downvoting is what creates echo chambers by hiding dissenting opinions

Sounds about right. Anybody actually get an invite? What's it like?

>invite only
enjoy your 3 users

Downvoting is bad because lurkers can use it to hide your opinion. On Jow Forums if somebody has a problem with what you've said they have to call you out on it and not just press a "i disagree" button

>complains about echo chambers
>gets told to go to reddit
makes sense

We have you tho

From I hear it's very civil with very little dissent. The subreddit talked about how one Anti-Trump user got banned because he was flaming a trump supporter.

>invite only
Into the trash it goes

>>Invite only
Only during the alpha you mean.

Oh so it's Jow Forums trash? Well now I'm surely not interested.

No. The rest of the users made it clear that supporting Trump is a very very minority. Someone posted the comment chain of that happening.

Someone give an invite here.

I was invited there 2 weeks ago. The community is a hybrid of Tumblr and Reddit.

I think if you want a place to speak where people are a bit more grown up you have to hit up the Newsgroups.

Or maybe not advertise on Reddit.
>Hates Reddit
>Makes Alt
>Recruits Redditors
The fuck are they doing?

Free invite token: eW91cmFmYWdnb3QK

>Invite only
Bye.

>Invite only
So basically a hugbox/safe-space right from the start.

Attached: f45.png (600x597, 196K)

Only during the Alpha. The site says it's gonna open up later.

Anyone got an invite code?

> eW91cmFmYWdnb3QK

"Code is longer than the maximum length"

>internet platforms allow the propagation of racism and hate speech
>we need to legally require them to stop it
Yeah, I'm sure laws letting people ban speech will never be abused by the government, ever. I say we find this guy and shoot him, it'll be my good deed for the day.

>some dumb faggot says "we're going to ban all right-wing rural and suburban retards! it was her turn!"
>expects to make a social network of any value whatsoever
quit spamming this drooling downy baby of a "community site"

This site was made by an Ex-Reddit admin. Not surprised the site is like this. I've heard the community is just as bad too. Lots of lgbtqrstuvwxyz types.

>Lots of lgbtqrstuvwxyz types
Since you mentioned them. Why do they seem to dominate the early adopts of any forum, discord, alternate, etc...? Aren't there already huge communities for folks like them?

because the only reason they're such giant faggots is to be "different" and "unique" in the first place so obviously they have to jump on every last trend and shout from the rooftops how progressive and forward thinking they are and how THIS platform won't lose all momentum in three months before slowly choking to death, just like the last dozen, THIS one is THE NEXT BIG THING

So what you're saying is they want to be the early pioneers so they can foster the community in an lgbtq++ friendly place and if it gets big they can say "See! Look at how accepting it is here!" which will in turn attract more of them making the majority userbase like them.

mostly they're just doing it for attention

Can confirm. I've been there for about two weeks and those types are the loudest and most active. I believe it's only 5 of them.

Sounds like reddit.

this. to the left anything can be considered "hate speech", anything can be considered "racism". You can't have free speech with out offensive speech and you can't have honest discussions without free speech. This is just another sjw shithole containment board for fags who can't even handle reddit-tier bantz, like fags that think they are "moderates" but can't handle the_donald-tier users.

they are mentally ill. the world was better when we recognized their mental illness instead of fostering it.

fuck off with your shilling; filtered

Got invited, that website is garbage. Built with utter basic jquery, just like no. Users are a bunch of little pussies. Can't even troll.

Is there really a lot of trans like people say there?

Yes. Majority there are.

Anyone got an invite code that isn't too long like the one listed above?

Just go on the subreddit. People are handing them out there.

I dont even know what it is, but I already see red flags everywhere number one is... no advertising, no investors, non profit.

So whos paying for everything?

Attached: big anime tiddies.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

>go to one
>handful of autists taking the website tribalism meme too seriously incessantly bitch about le reddit le Jow Forums
simply epic

Donations. Apparently the site is pretty cheap since it's pretty much just text.

Won't last, capitalism doesn't allow for this shit. Prove me wrong.

>hey bro are you on TILL DAYS?
retarded
the name is 99.9% of social acceptance
Tox was good, and had a good icon, which was why it got popular (for a Jow Forums project at least)

i made the logo

Why are people still trying to make Reddit alts?

gib invite pls

yeah, I thought it was going to be serious tech folks but nope just a bunch of lgbt safespacers

Okay but what actually IS it?

gib invite
nu reddit

I'm in but don't post there at all. There was a huge tirade by the lgbtq folks (which are just 15 of them) that everyone on the site should use gender neutral terms.

What happened is one lgbtq person was invited. They use their invites for other lgbtq people and so forth. Site is gonna be overrun with them. It's going to end up being Bizarro Voat. Only instead of calling everyone bitch faggot supreme everyone is going to be called "they".

yourafaggot

Nice.

For fucks sake really? How did they infest an invite only site already?

So by advertising it here, you've actually just killed it?
Reasonable communities can only exist online in smaller form. Jow Forums used to be reasonable once.

this
how am i supposed to make new account to shitpost if i need invitation

>>No downvoting
So it's shit then.

I have an idea for a site Jow Forums. Everyone is a mod. Anyone can hide a post, but anyone can unhide it too.

>Limited tolerance for assholes
Not my cup of tea

I've always wanted to start a general topic EconJobRumors-style site, but I don't know if people is going to use it after spending a lot of time programming something like that.

>No downvoting
Garbage

Website looks cute. Anyone has invite?

Jow Forums has a down vote option though, you just put 'sage' in all fields

I believe invites will be given either today or tomorrow on Jow ForumsTildes so just go there.

Giving users invites was a mistake. All that ended up happening is the Tech people don't use them to not get banned by association and the lgbtqzc+ community invite all their friends.