There was once a time where you were assuredly speaking to other high IQ white men

>there was once a time where you were assuredly speaking to other high IQ white men

Attached: 1528227317384.jpg (600x450, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

misesuk.org/2017/10/20/libertarianism-and-the-alt-right-hoppe-speech-2017/
youtu.be/_IqDF7YSCDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's still true here in Jow Forums, fellow white men.

you are right!

Attached: 1486277415582.jpg (4032x3024, 3.79M)

Says a low IQ muttman

Speak for yourself. Im a high IQ African-American and its about time you paid reparations for banning us from the innernet.

Attached: Mfw_11a6c6_6505641.jpg (1200x801, 146K)

I know. Internet used to be a refuge for us, but normalfags ruin everything. God I hate them.

Attached: young-people-looking-smartphones-smiling-41508380.jpg (800x533, 77K)

Just wait until Africa comes online. Then it's truly over.

I'm not him, but on my website I blocked entire Africa, South America and Asia.

I hope Jow Forumsternet can work for us by that time
based

I shitposted at 12 years old, on Usenet, before NCSA Mosaic came out.

and how much people suffer from it?

I'm a nigger and currently run a node for the Jow Forumsternet
how's that make you feel

Attached: 1528103730612-b.png (476x316, 202K)

guys I thought maybe it's us who have a problem if we can't cope with the reality of the outside world?

>mutt
>white

are you like 38

Jeez I'm 26 and I already feel ancient.
Any tips for the younger generation.

who can I pay to shoot me if I keep going on Jow Forums for another ten years

Attached: 1527690822690-g.jpg (474x530, 44K)

Happy you run a node. I think humans are rational and can rise above its nature and environment/culture. You can be an intelligent nigger, even if most niggers aren't.

clean your room

>Any tips for the younger generation.
Try to program/work without an Internet connection once in a while.
Think about your inevitable death
Get enough sleep and eat well

Attached: 1472574121691.jpg (640x640, 105K)

>Try to program/work without an Internet connection once in a while.
Sadly I cannot program much except maybe some web development.
>Think about your inevitable death
Every day man
>Get enough sleep and eat well
True Hardmode

cool, I also think that
what's this ? a rational Jow Forumsack ?
blind hate for niggers thought, like this faggot is retarded, especially since no one cares

I don't know. I get about 35000 unique visitors a month.

I don't log who gets blocked.

N E E D F U L
E
E
D
F
U
L

if you eat more than 1 meal a day you've already lost. enjoy your insulin spikes and diseases of affluence. Fasting raises HGH and testosterone. Being a fat pig raises estrogen in men and also gives money to THEM. DYOR but eating 3 meals a day is just a money making scam. They make money from the food gluttony and money from the bad health effects it causes. Every time you eat it causes an inflammation response and if you are a lazy fat modern human you are already chronically inflamed. The reason your body does this is because we evolved as wild animals eating dirty food and swallowing weird stuff that would injure and infect us. Our candy-assed modern food is like baby food to our cavemen ancestors so we don't realize that eating was risky in our early stages of development.

nigger isnt a skincolor
its a word used for human garbage
if youre not garbage, youre not a nigger

Is this the Moore Pill?

Attached: moorepc.jpg (184x234, 15K)

>what's this ? a rational Jow Forumsack ?
it's a shame what happened to Jow Forums. It was a libertarian board and nowadays you can't even see /libertarian-right general/.
And yes, blind racism is retarded but I kinda understand it's the response to the current situation. Actual rational positions called "racist" aren't.
also this.

>being unironically racist
retarded american peasant detected

fuck off to 9fag kid

> all of Africa online

HORRIFYING

Attached: poorly.gif (320x240, 1.29M)

is this the final foodpill?

Attached: 1527196391930.jpg (308x267, 13K)

>it's a shame what happened to Jow Forums. It was a libertarian board and nowadays you can't even see /libertarian-right general/.
They grew up

Unless you're referring to when the only real computer networks were within and between Universities, that's totally not true at all.
Cross communication online is less diverse than ever.

Jow Forums is more multiracial, multicultural than most liberal circles. the racism is a meme, stupid nigger

if you get triggered by Jow Forums, you qualify as a butt-hurt nigger becasue it means you have a thin (black) skin

Don't fall for the open border love faggots and tax the rich and respect no authority lolbertarians
> Someone, anyone, is not a libertarian or merely a fake libertarian who affirms and advocates one or more of the following: the necessity of a State, any State, of ‘public’ (State) property and of taxes in order to live in peace; or the existence and justifiability of any so-called “human rights” or “civil rights” other than private property rights, such as “women rights,” “gay rights,” “minority rights,” the “right” not to be discriminated against, the “right” to free and unrestricted immigration, the “right” to a guaranteed minimum income or to free health care, or the “right” to be free of unpleasant speech and thought. The proponents of any of this may call themselves whatever they want, and as libertarians we may well cooperate with them, insofar as such a cooperation offers the promise of bringing us closer to our ultimate goal, but they are not libertarians or only fake libertarians.
read this: misesuk.org/2017/10/20/libertarianism-and-the-alt-right-hoppe-speech-2017/

Attached: normieancap.png (1280x720, 158K)

these images never shopping out the terrible glasses make it always look like whatever they're posing as just has cat ears and is a furry

Attached: normieancap.png (1280x720, 160K)

thank u.
t. furry

what kind of site is it? a thousand unique users a day would be my dream :,)

>it's a shame what happened to Jow Forums. It was a libertarian board and nowadays you can't even see /libertarian-right general/.
They grew up and realized you can't play solo in a team oriented game

No problem, I still have all my manuals and books.

shitposted at 12 two, got in trouble for naziism and promoting hitler at school, hitler stache.... 24 now, nope, don't regret it

*too
ms steege was cool asf up until then

Don't kid yourself, this place has always been full of asians and pajeets. I went to a couple of Jow Forums meetups way back in '05-'06 or so and saw it in real life.

>who can I pay to shoot me if I keep going on Jow Forums for another ten years
Why would you ever leave?

Attached: 1527333976324.gif (400x389, 532K)

DRINK FUCKIN SNAKE JUICE

Who is talking about 4chit?

I look at old newsgroup posts and there were quite a few asian (east) males. So maybe not just whites but close enough.

>he thinks the monochrome display above was used to connect to Jow Forums
Brainlet amerimutt shitskin detected

there are white niggers and black people who aren't niggers

I'm a low iq nigger.

Go outdoors

>Jow Forums meetup
Was it something like this?
youtu.be/_IqDF7YSCDE

Disregard that, I'm half asleep and thought the pic in the OP was just window dressing. I realized it right after I posted but Jow Forums wouldn't let me delete the post until it was too late.

The state is just the biggest local military group you pay protection money towards. It doesn't matter what you do, there is no escape. If you disolve your state the next group will replace it and establish itself as the state.

>geeky manchildren
>"high IQ white men"
I for one am glad computing is more accessible to normies.

As an university teacher it's a nightmare. ~10 years back everyone had some selftrained experience. Today they can't even intstall an IDE themself. It's just a bunch of facecrack faggots who think they can be the next gamedev god with a select few guys trying to get rich wich aspirations for management inn a IT company. Then the useless fucks fail their first classes and the goto first thought is lower standards. Just nuke it all.

I'm here though I spend most of my time on reddit.

got that covered for sure

you sound like an absolute cuck, nigger