How is this so fucking fast

How is this so fucking fast.

Everything is already loaded before I finish clicking the app icon and the first dev beta has absolutely no bugs

I through Applel was supposed to make their devices slower, not this fucking fast

Attached: 59C06F3B-DFD4-4181-9A3E-619679A22CE8.jpg (1242x2208, 625K)

>load iOS12 onto an iPad mini 3
>it's faster than on iOS11
Impressive desu
Might update my phone from iOS10

Don’t forget iPads got the whole new gestures, iPhone X ux and better ram management

Everything is so fast

Wat is this OwO

Everything is faster than 11. Now how's the battery on 12 compared to 10.

It’s pretty much the same. Just updated yesterday and everything runs cool. Not like the thermal mess 11 was.

Even the fucking camera opens in like half a second

Keep in mind this is dev beta 1, meaning it’s pretty much iOS 11 with some light modifications. Now imagine 8 dev betas from now

What did they do, speed up animations? I turned animations completely off with a tweak since iOS 8.

This makes me want to update to iOS 12 instead of waiting for the 11.3.1 jailbreak.

No. The processor loads at full while opening the app making not only the animation faster but the load times too and then idles to save battery

Wasn’t the exploit supposed to come out today? Worse case scenario ianbeer decides not to release it and just fucks over everybody that sacrificed a jailbreak

Yeah, it hasn't come out yet.

I'll just wait for now. I can always update later.

>lagOS

Attached: 17222758166769886019962978480649725662986245.webm (640x290, 2.43M)

this update is supposed to be a refinement update and fix some of the errors from 11 while improving the speeds of phones from the 5s which should be nice considering the 5s is nearly 6 years ago

But hey at least it makes a pretty popping animation when it loads the app. Lmfao

ios12 is still gonna be here, they wont sign 11.3.1 for much longer

>lagPhone finally catches up to android phones from 2 years ago
lmao

Apple learned about how to use cpu governors properly. Congratulations.
Joking aside, I'm surprised they also gave iOS 12 to the fucking iPhone 5s, a 5 year old phone

How else are they going to force the goyim to upgrade?

watchos5
also now anyone who was considering leaving is gonna stay now

>How else are they going to force the goyim to upgrade?
By just, you know, not give the update at all? Checked some videos and the 5s does have a speed boost compared to iOS11. Found it funny how 3rd party apps are the only ones actually having performance boost.

>Adding a crapton of unnoptimized tweaks and code made by redditors to an already messy base OS.

Even so, semi-unthered jailbreaks are cancer, same as the Indian/ Arabian community around jailbreak. Have you seen Coolstar tweeter? Nothing but Indians the average heavy cuck and the Arabic dude shitposting terrorist shit

Hell, I doub you can even get near the ram management boost from iOS 12 with all your tweaks.

But have fun giving a wood leg to a crippled OS! It will totally not be shit!

>Jailbreak
Imagine donating $2k for testing devices (iPhone X and iPad Pro) and have the guy playing fortnite with them instead of doing his work.

Attached: C3C8AE47-EE18-4565-91EF-1FF8584DE32C.jpg (1242x2208, 569K)

That's what testing looks like. It's not fun to open the same apps and games over and over.