Any help pls? Wasted ~$20k trying to build by own PC, fucked up badly

>be Me
>graduate of stanford Law, iq of roughly 137 (based on lsat correlation of 168)

>got in on bitcoin early--really early-- and sold off as soon as articles on them began appearing in the Daily Fail, since for me that that was the equivlent of the showshine boy giving Joe Kennedy stock tips

>instead of buying a designer PC for 12k, a new macbook pro, a new phone and new ipad, I decide to fucking build my own (thank mostly to idiots from here "it's just like assembling legos!") and the hatred for apple i've developed from this place

>managed to ruined 2 $835 mother boards AND a 1,200 Intel 2066

>Here is what I have left of what I bought. What do now???? Also have a shit load of wires, 3 different monitors (all over $5-- each, the fucking ASUS over $1,800 each.....yes, I made a shit ton on fucking bitcoins).

Should I hire someone to help me at this point (all I'm really missing right now is a motherboard, have everything including the drives, the Titan V, etc...

I developed a real hatred of apple and between here and overwatch.net developed a real hatred for faggot whos don't put their own PVs together, and I ended up fucking myself out of $2k in motherboards....

Attached: all-to-get-flip.jpg (1632x1224, 624K)

babbies first troll

i'm not even gonna read that

(Yes, I know I'm going to get flamed as a fucking retard and that verbal IQ does not translate into mathematical/mechanical ID. I'm also now stuck with 3 fucking computer cases-- the big square one which was like #250, the bigger one that looks sort of like what one imagines a suitcase nuke would look like, and then the small one.

I was obsessed witg longevity for my Titan V so I was palnning on getting a brick for ti to keep cold water constantly flowing around the fucker, and the entire thing just denigrated into a complete fluster fucker.

Also- not shown in pic are the fucking 2 Vives (older one and new one), the oculus rift, the caft for it, and the rest of the crap/

The three monitors. The fucking ASUS cost $1,800. Total piss away of money, but at least it was "fake money" anyway gained from speculating, not like I "earned" it anyway.

Attached: 3-monitor-desk.jpg (1632x1224, 440K)

>babbies first troll
Your fucking retardation shows you to be not from here. In the time I've been on this chan (since PAris Bataclalan attack) anytime a hard-on prefaces a statement with "baby's first...," it translates as: "I'm a piece of walking human garbage who stumled here from either 9gag or plebbit. I really have no clue what to say in order to fir it in, so I'll just use some hackneyed fucking trash that seems to work for toehr people without getting them judged one way or another-- it seems non-committal enoug that I won't get flamed and people hopefully won't notice I don't belong here."

I NOTICED YOU FUCKING VERMIN.

>being so retarded you cant figure out how to look at shapes and instantly figure out where they fit
Maybe you should buy one of these and practice on it.

Attached: 814 -wgEHfL._SX355_.jpg (355x314, 24K)

THIS IS the fucking
tower
I finally settled on since it has enough room for all my shit and I can also add water-cooling at a after date to give things--esp. my Titan V.-- a longer lifespan"

Attached: 19thfloor.jpg (500x375, 79K)

Give all that hardware to someone who actually knows what they're doing and deserves it

Then you can go back to jerking off to a piece of paper that mommy and daddy paid for

Attached: 1524868908901.jpg (555x475, 98K)

>hurr durr I got a 168 on lsat look at muh high iq
I aced both the lsat and the gre. It doesn't take great intelligence to learn how to do that, it just takes time and minimum competence.

>Mentions IQ
>Buying the most expensive things you can because "WELL MUST BE MORE BETTER IF MORE MONEY"
>Can't look at one of the million YouTube videos on how to put together a pc

Literally a fucking idiot get of my board you retarded dipshit

>Should I hire someone to help me at this point (all I'm really missing right now is a motherboard, have everything including the drives, the Titan V, etc...
That's not a Titan V though, that's a Titan X(P)

>Maybe you should buy one of these and practice on it.
First, scumbag told me I was "Trolling." That fell apart when I proovided several pics. The same fucking retard with the SAME analogy-- undoubtedly posting from a $350 laptop. The irony is that I have NEVER in 4 years seen one of you vermin post your own handiwork. Never. And you will not, either.

Christ, recall when this board was FUN with lively discussion of all sorts of shit and new products, rather than summer fags try to affect a pose like they are old fags? Just fucking sad.... Yeah, I'm out of here for a few months, maybe by Sept it will be better,

You might waste a few hours, but look up "How to build your own PC" in YouTube and watch every single tutorial and come to your own conclusions. Just like if you were studying for some random exam but with practical value.

>Give all that hardware to
Isn't it a shame, asshole that you didn't get in on bitcoin when it was ~$40 and sell on Dec 2nd. Now all you can do is stand on the sideline and practie your Hebraaic Sreeching, Jewboy. Make you a deal-- a shekel if you get your mother to stick her tongue up in my fuck ass?

How does it feel to be so so fucking stupid you missed out on the greatest money-making chance in the past 400 years since the Dutch Tulip bubble to where people lie me can just literally piss away money??? :D:D :D

I'm unemployed and shitposting from a $40 laptop yet I can built computers blind folded
So what does that say about you, user?

Attached: 1526029323884.jpg (1286x1624, 231K)

End yourself.

I've done a bunch of those mate, thanks fo giving earnest advice at least. I'm just nota mechanically inclined dude, which is why I do entertainment law. Much as it pains me, probably just going to hire a non-Jew. non-pajeet. non-vhink, non-female stanford comp-sci major.

Please refer to global rule #2

Nigger, you were just lucky and now you're wasting it. I would post a lot of nignog photos about how they waste the gibs and go from millions to 0 or overdose, but I would get banned. It would portray you right now.

Just stop being fucking retarded and useless and search for tutorials on YouTube. It's not that fucking hard retarded cunt.

>So what does that say about you, user?
It says that society values my talents more than your's, and that I was clever enough early on to recognize what society valued and become ensconced in learning those things early on.

That's not even a Titan V.

You're surely not from Spain, I would help you personally but jesus christ dude chill the fuck down. Go to any computer store and tell them to help you and say you can pay them to mount it, make sure they are white tho, some pajeet-latino looking guy fucked me and a friend a few years ago and completely destroyed a laptop so I don't trust them but they might get the work of mounting a modern PC as easy as it actually is.

>burns through $20k in pc parts trying to put together a pc
>thinks he can water cool his rig

You might actually electrocute yourself trying to do that, user.

Why do you think I'm unemployed user? I've been living off my initial buttcoin investment for over a year now
I plan on starting my own company with my left over money before it runs out
Don't forget to call daddy tonight and beg for more money, you don't want to miss out on going to Olive garden with your fraternity

Attached: 1525121274706.jpg (234x308, 22K)

I don't know why you spent so much on your first attempt, you don't need all this shit.
There's a million YouTube videos that would have saved you a lot of money.
It's your own fault for not doing some research.
I don't see how having a law degree and making bank from Bitcoin is relevant.
Remember you only have yourself to blame.

Attached: hugopratt_01.jpg (300x395, 32K)

>Nigger, you were just lucky and now you're wasting it. I
Nope, actually am not. Was already making steady shekels in law, the bitcoin shit was just based on a tip from a friend and a hail mary pass so what even if I lost all of it, would not have hurt me.

Never been ambling in my life, had a total of 2 drinks my entire life, don't do drugs, and bought netflix stock very early on. Now it's worth more than fucking disney.

Best move I made was turning down Yale and NYU for stanford to mingle with the silicon valley geeks, sinc eI got fuckload of amazing stock tips (though I never bought into faceberg when many friends did simply bc zuckerberg's face makes me ill).

anyway, enough of my fucking bio. will go to overclock for some actual genuine tech advice. thanks to the one dud who gave me real advice. cheers.

Arent you an aussie?

why are you telling us where you got the money or what you do for a living? Aren't you just looking for advice on what to do? I mean all these angry replies just make you look like you're feeling incredibly embarrassed at your own incompetence and you're feeling dumb and inadequate so you're lashing out, I guess even more so because you feel you're so above the not very clever people here that can assemble a PC with ease. You don't need to be compensating so hard. Takes a big boy to say "hey I fucked up, can you help me?". Christ, what do you learn in fancy schools?

This faggot's going to kill himself trying to watercool this shit.

Lmao this retard is back. Why haven't you killed yourself yet? What a waste of oxygen you are, incapable of putting together a PC, incapable of figuring out you can take your parts to a pc repair shop and have them assemble it for you, incapable of realizing you bought shitty pc parts for no good reason and incapable of even asking for help humbly.

Newsflash retard, we're only going to make fun of you here.
Get the fuck out, sage.

How stupid can one single human be?
3 diffrent monitors?
You are literally retarded.
Take this advice:

So, what you're saying is: My parents told me to go to law school?

ok so some of us were not here for the first thread, what did this guy do?

in b4 forgot standoffs and tried to open the cpu socket with a screwdriver

user I am a physicist. Society doesn't really value your worthless paper pushing achievements over the rest of us.

>>graduate of stanford Law, iq of roughly 137 (based on lsat correlation of 168)

You must be a minority, probably a pajeet.

Hot kek, you're a fucking narcissist who's totally useless at everything except guilting and abusing others into doing shit for you. Maybe try thinking about how totally retarded you are to not be able to build a PC on the first try. It's so simple I could train a homeless schizophrenic to do it with absolute reliability in just a few hours.

It has NOTHING to do with technical or mathematical skill. The comparison to lego is NOT a meme. It really is just plugging shit together. There's a lot of IKEA furniture that's harder to assemble than a desktop PC.

Definitely consider ending yourself if you can't figure it out on your own.

BTFO of this planet

Your job is going to be automated away in the next 30 years, probably sooner. I hope you can pivot into sales or something.

A fool and his money is soon parted.

>based on lsat correlation
So wait, you've never actually taken a real IQ test?

are, friend, are

>I could train a homeless schizophrenic to do it
A homeless schizophrenic has made an entire OS and compiler from scratch and that's millions of miles more than OP can do with his "high iq and law degree" lmao

Attached: 1526918623870.jpg (1469x1102, 320K)

Best move I made was turning down Yale and NYU for stanford to mingle with the silicon valley geeks, sinc eI got fuckload of amazing stock tips (though I never bought into faceberg when many friends did simply bc zuckerberg's face makes me ill).

NYU I can understand, but Yale? Are you crazy?
Zuckerkike's face makes everyone sick.

Indeed

Attached: 1525221968026.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

Nerds don't like it when lawyers get ahead
That's why they make computers so complicated

Attached: 3T0Xj.jpg (600x267, 35K)

what causes people to have this kind of attitude?

>20k to build new PC
I'm not even going to fall for this.

unmemed entitlement. It's what it actually looks like. user thinks his stanford degree makes him magically able to do anything and if he's faced with the untruth of it, he cracks

install gentoo

Send it all back and get a workstation

Building PCs is for poorfags

Legos not duplos, you fucking mongoloid.

Im a lawyer. And I built my first PC at 13.

There is only 1 way in which everything fits. And the motherboard has a manual.

>iq of 137
>puts gpu on carpet

No way, this has to be bait, if that, a person that is so insecure about their own intelligence.
If you actually were nice and acted like a normal human being and also communicated like one, then you would have postive comments.
But instead, you act as if your superior to others and type long paragraphs about how this board used to be, "fun" you should just off yourself, considering that this board has always been the way it has been for over a decade.
Go watch some linustechtips and play with your Lego blocks, so you can learn how to properly build a PC and check out pcpartpicker for a mongoloid like yourself to understand how to spend money wisely.

I guess OP is always a massive faggot.

Attached: lord.jpg (1024x768, 210K)

if user was willing to ship the parts to me i would gladly build it for him.

Gave me a giggle. thanks brah.
Prolly do the same thing if I owned a pc or auto shop. The panties, one could twist..

Impressive

>"I'm so smart guys! For real!"
>buys an i9

>I'm just nota mechanically inclined dude
but it's just lego

Attached: 1513308792562.png (679x769, 58K)

Don't lump us all in with this city cunt dumbfucker please most of us are autismo neets

Attached: 1528090695839.gif (275x275, 713K)

>The irony is that I have NEVER in 4 years seen one of you vermin post your own handiwork. Never. And you will not, either.
What are gut threads

A+ bait

Silver spoon in the ass since birth.

>why won't the world bend to my whims waaaaaa

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 12K)

this is what you get for listening to this retards you sheep.im sure you even shilled linux here just because you wanted to be cool.you deserve everything you get

This bait is exquisite. So many flavors.

Impressive shitpost

Are you that retard with two motherboards and Thrustmaster flight stock? Jesus Christ, just take it all to PC store and let them build it for you.

Attached: A464CA9F-9FC4-4191-AAD3-3A9293C2598E.jpg (1508x1920, 496K)