What's with all the pro-GDPR shilling on this board lately?

What's with all the pro-GDPR shilling on this board lately?

Is the EU unironically paying for shills to shill on Jow Forums in an attempt to turn Jow Forums?

Nice try statists, you can fake support for this statist shit and use botnets to spam Jow Forums all you want, but Jow Forums has always been and always will be against it, just like Net Neutrality.

Attached: botnet.png (669x1014, 153K)

no

It's the EU Troll Patrol

>I don't want states to do good things otherwise my precious teen ideology is disproved

nice false flagging, muritard

I don't think you know what that means.
and stay there.

Jow Forums isn't against GDPR or NN, you're thinking of (((Jow Forums)))

>What's with all the pro-GDPR shilling on this board lately?
Gee, I wonder why a privacy concious technology board would be all for increased privacy online and for having better control over your personal data
>Is the EU unironically paying for shills to shill on Jow Forums in an attempt to turn Jow Forums?
That must be it
>Nice try statists, you can fake support for this statist shit and use botnets to spam Jow Forums all you want, but Jow Forums has always been and always will be against it
Fake support, alright
>just like Net Neutrality.
That's honestly pretty baffling, why in hell would an online technology board be against NN? What about NN would they object? It's just shooting yourself in the foot

but anti-GDPR are the shills

Attached: thats not how it works.png (500x500, 77K)

just give up.

wait wrong board

It's provably the opposite. Look at those posts, they're all 5 minutes apart. Obviously automated.

Have you seen the posts with the Ajit guy and a white background with a text that mentioned something about memes? I think same as these, it's just someone spamming their opinion

Maybe, but these are chronometrically precise, and those are not.

Tell me what GDPR is and why it's bad.

I have no idea what GDPR is or does sorry.

Ask . They unironically know more about it than Jow Forums, it seems.

>pol knowing anything
No

exactly my point

But these are automated shitposts with stream of consciousness buzzwords. How did you of all threads single out these ones?

These thread doesn't deserve your sensible replies.

Another...

Bullshit

STOP GDPR
AHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGRSJKHNSFK

*PPPBBRRRRRFRFFFFFFTTTTT* *BBBBVVBBRRRFFFFFFSHHHTTT* MOMMYYYYY

*BBBBBFFFFFRFRRRRRPPPPPHHFFFFFFSHHSHHHNNTTTTTTT* MOMMMMMYYY

I POO POO'D MY DIAPIES BECAUSE MUH GDPR TRIGGERED ME CAUSE MUH IN-KAHN-TIN-NEN-SS

MUH GGGDDDDDDDDPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BULLIES

MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1528266779995.png (700x595, 342K)

Does being retarded hurt?