Tfw my AMD GPU and AMD CPU is burning me alive on a Summer day

>tfw my AMD GPU and AMD CPU is burning me alive on a Summer day

why did you trick me into buying this shit, Jow Forums

Attached: 1527966425096.jpg (653x726, 138K)

Maybe you should go outside?

AMD burining you alive? Well I guess you are lucky since the new Intel processors require an instrial 5 kilowatt cooler solution

>poorfag doesn't have a/c

Attached: smug_cosplaying_hyouka.gif (533x300, 2.02M)

>current AMD CPUs
>burning you alive
I guess Hawaii and Vega 64 will burn you, but Polaris is fine.

I'm talking about your home in your third world shithole, who doesn't have a/c? Oh right, poor people
My ryzen runs cooler than my devil's canyon ever did

>Oh no, the 1770W housefire was a failure! Deploy the shill squad to Jow Forums at once!

Attached: sigh.jpg (512x631, 211K)

Looks like the janny/mod wants to delete negative posts because he's a paid shill by AMD.

The irony is funny, because AMD consumers are poor fat autistic neckbeards and they're pretty much glued to their chair.

>you have to use an A/C next to AMD components to cool it off
Expected no less from AMDrones.

See

>maybe you should go outside
This is funny because AMDrones are basement dwellers.

Third world countries, such as the country you live in, need A/C because of poor instrastructure and most third world countries are located in hot areas.

Unfortunately, you are a delusional shitskin who believes your third world country represents the entire world, and on top of that, you are a shill for AMD. Are you a pajeet or chink?

>his employers are so scared because they have nothing but a nuclear bomb to promote they have to use personal attacks to shill

Attached: 1527524925677.png (1024x749, 196K)

And they even failed at that

Attached: 1525633688239.jpg (614x491, 54K)

Why is an AMDrone such as yourself telling others to go outside and why are you accusing others of being a shill? You people are known as the biggest basement dwellers and shills on the planet.

>tfw you recently swapped 75W ATi card for 110W NVidia one and it's slowly cooking you alive

good lie, because there are no recent 110W consumer cards by Nvidia

To whom? Amongst your sad fellow employees in the bullpen in Tel Aviv? Get the fuck outta here Moshe

Attached: 110w.png (235x23, 2K)

See

> To whom?

To everyone on the planet, you dumb smelly pajeet/chink.

>my opinion is shared amongst all citizens
You think to highly of yourself, Avi
Only Jews think like psychopaths

Look at this faggot, too poor to get AC.
Look at this faggot and laugh.

My Ryzen CPU is nice and cool but my Vega is a housefire. I have it at 1V which generates about 220-230W according to Afterburner. Loud as fuck too, when I save up some cash I'll probably mod a 3rd party heatsink on it.

Why not undervolt it or use Radeon Chill?

It is undervolted, by default it uses 1.2V and throttles hard.
>Radeon Chill
I haven't tried much of it, but I used it in FO4 and didn't like it too much. Locks the game to 40fps when not moving which is fine, but there's a slight latency when you start moving again and it shoots back up to 60.

intel literally btfo on computex

shills already started shiting on amd
like a clockwork

>ONE POINT SEVENTY-SEVEN KILOWATTS
>ONE (1) HORSEPOWER

Dub-dubs of truth
They have nothing, now they attack and call everyone else shills, typical kike tactics

28 gorrillion

Attached: qe6jlfH.png (1281x874, 989K)

Behold my heater
2700x watts more like it

Attached: IMG20180603133350.jpg (4608x2592, 2.88M)

>OY VEY GOY PLEASE DONT BUY AMD THEY CREATE HOT GPUS WHICH GIVES ME PTSD OF THE (((HOLOCAUST))). MY NEIGHBORS AT (((INTEL))) CAN RECOMMEND YOU GOYS A NICE NVIDA 1080TI AND ALL THE MOD CONS YOU NEED

Attached: (((Lunduke))).png (361x400, 18K)

>tfw with all the shitflinging by both sides, I am completely lost with which side to go with for my new build
You asshats are so counterproductive it isn't even funny. If you're actually paid shills, you should be fired.

AMD: value, low cooling requirements
intel: 10% better performance for 2-4X the cost and increased cooling requirements

SHUT UP

Attached: 1527629778452.jpg (679x758, 54K)

You know both AMD and Intel have business locations in Tel Aviv, right?

>Not just running a HDMI and USB cable from the outside.

max pleb

Attached: 1248038111906.jpg (640x480, 91K)

Oh my god, what the fuck am I looking at? Is that a server for the washing machine?

>intel: 10% better performance for 2-4X the cost and increased cooling requirements
you only get better performance on intel when you run poorly optimized single core s/w.
ANYTHING else runs better on the Ryzen.
that urban myth that Intel is 10% better in performance is as true as bigfoot's existence.

Haha, nope.

AMD shut down their R&D in Israel

Don't say that, Intelfags will soon have mass Bigfoot hallucinations