It makes me mad when y*nkees or yuros or aussies or anyone else doesn't know what barbecue is and insists that grilling...

it makes me mad when y*nkees or yuros or aussies or anyone else doesn't know what barbecue is and insists that grilling steak and cookouts with hotdogs are the same thing as slow-roasting a heavily seasoned slab of meat over wood smoke. Obviously more is involved in all three but you can't pretend it's the same thing. It'd be like me telling you that you're baking something when it's being boiled. Same as saying that roast beef and ground beef are the same thing. Same as saying that german bratwurst and mexican chorizo are the same thing. Same as saying that am*rican cheese and cheese is the same thing. Just objectively wrong.

Attached: DB-Heroes.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

GAAAAAAY

Shut up you stupid hick.

Fuck off Burger. Your Yank terms have no power here. You don't own the word barbecue.

no u

also do you or do you not know what bbq is

hick ain't an insult coming from you lole

Burger
Yank
I see your instigation and acknowledge it

also we invented the word bbq and cookouts being called a bbq is a poor imitation

This Barbecue really grills the Burger

Attached: BBQ.jpg (1000x750, 37K)

*grill

No. It's a barbecue. You don't have a monopoly on the definition of the word.

ahem

beans
in chili

Yes I do know what a BBQ is, you homo.
>hick ain't an insult coming from you lole
Cousin fucker

Just eat your burger you dumb burger

Attached: (1014).jpg (354x350, 75K)

You’re still a retarded faggot. Tell me more about how you like smoky meat in mouth. Just kidding, I don’t care.

PS: southern bbq sucks

Another Burger grilled on the barbecue.

Attached: BBQ2.jpg (800x680, 40K)

>You don't have a monopoly on the definition of the word.
this is true but it's dumb to insist there is no difference between two entirely different things!

see this is actually good the only people who don't like this are maybe norteños or far western people

meme unironically propagated post civil war

burgers are good and all but bbq brisket is mana

make thread about common error
retard
lole

PS: southern bbq sucks
nowhere else does bbq

that one's not even a grill it's a griddle

You shut your ugly boat mouth, faggot

based

WHY CAN'T THE REST OF THE WORLD CALL THINGS WHAT I CALL THEM!!!/??. THAT IS JUST UNAMERICAN. A UTUMN DOESN'T EXIST BECAUSE IT'S CALLED FALL!!!!

If you can acknowledge that others have different languages then you should also be able to acknowledge that people have different words to describe things in the same language. If you can't acknowledge that then you should just think of different English dialects as different languages that sound very similar.

I have trouble learning new words due to my poor education so I need everything to sound the same

not an am*rigay fren

don't worry I'm not totally serious, no need to have a debate. It does bug me some (when people are ignorant of it) but I'm not trying to actually convince people that they can't call a grill a barbie.

stay assmad

i dont need some internet namefag telling me how to properly eat some meat