For all those who feel the need to a complete synopsis on the Intel Crisis of the "new" iNein marketing stung...

For all those who feel the need to a complete synopsis on the Intel Crisis of the "new" iNein marketing stung. This is the most unbiased and well argumented video as of now:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRH0-QwhvVQ

Attached: Capture.png (185x137, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tRH0-QwhvVQ?t=2m33s
youtu.be/tRH0-QwhvVQ?t=4m0s
youtu.be/tRH0-QwhvVQ?t=5m0s
tomshardware.com/news/intel-28-core-processor-5ghz-motherboard,37213.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pm3icDVqyQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=tRH0-QwhvVQ
twitter.com/gamersnexus/status/838221363991166981?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

btw, who are those two, who are such intel-shills that they can defend themselves to dislike this video.

Holy shit Intel messed up here.

Attached: Capture.png (165x90, 4K)

Based Steve

Maybe it was because a grown ass man is wearing cargo shorts with black socks.

Steve is a moron

It's Cascade Lake-X

Hopefully Intel will blacklist this AYYMD asskisser and never give him another CPU to review again

>gamer's nexus subscribers.
>not being intel raging fanboys

user, I think we need to talk.

>Steve Fabulous Hair Burke
>an AMD shill
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
HAHAHA
AHAHA
AHAH
HAH
AH

More like Intel is so irredeemably shit not even gayyymernexus can defend them anymore.

good vid, really make u think how much grasp Intel has over the media

Yeah but what did Linus have to say about Intel's show?

Intel's number one fanboy saying they did a bad thing? I guess Intel have officially abandoned this project and told their paid shills that they can go to town on it.

ay yo pass me dat crackpipe homie

I wonder if Linus will release another emo-kino intel why you disappoint me so much since he's back in Taiwan.

I'm always amazed how these people literal brainfarts can net them over 10million views... and quite a profit. ..while Wendell remains sub 10k =(

I'll wait for benchmarks to make my judgment.

t. Threadripper owner.

sure user

While it's obvious Intel was using ridiculous cooling, Steve didn't actually prove that it was Skylake and not Cascade Lake. He said it was a Skylake 2066 socket, but don't forget LGA 2011, 2011 v1 and 2011 v3 all had the same pins despite holding different CPUs.

wait for what?
it's fallout tier radioactive vapor-ware.
it was a retardedly concoted PR stunt gone terribly wrong.
we won't be seeing these cpu's selling on amazon for a long time.

Attached: 1528291788976.jpg (1536x869, 84K)

People don't want information, they want entertainment.

on an informal social media platform? do you live in 1880's British aristocracy?

>it's fallout tier radioactive vapor-ware

Kek. True thou.

>jay-z terry crews case tips its ugly thumbnail.

>intel tries to steal the thunder from AMD's 32c/64t new threadripper
>the backlash from their PR stunt gone wrong and exploding on their feet measured 5.2 on the richter scale.
>the IAEA after ruling out a new north korean test, launched a probe to investigate intel.
>israel made an official statement in the UN declaring that there was nothing to see there, under the iranians fierce protests.

Attached: explosion.jpg (611x458, 43K)

>He said it was a Skylake 2066 socket
No he didn't. He said it was an LGA 3647 chip - which it is.

Based neckbeard steve once again tearing a new one in tech companies.

>inb4 AMDdrones who hate him
>inb4 intel skyfire who hate him for laughing at the 600w power draw of skylake-x
>inb4 cooler master sales rep still butthurt because of their chink case with RGB.
>inb4 MSI butthurt when he told them to stop adding bloatware to their laptops.
>inb4 Linus defense army because he keeps BTFO that canuck every day and night and stealing his world records by doing actual overclocking

NOT EVEN INTLEL SHILLS CAN DEFEND THIS FUCKING DISASTER AAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: breaking.jpg (1280x720, 297K)

OH MY GOD 28 CORES AT 5GHZ, IN OUR NEXT VIDEO I'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO COOL YOUR NEW UBER PROCESSOR FOR 100 DOLLARS WITH A FISHTANK PUMP, SOME ALUMINIUM FINS AND A PADDLING POOL.

based basedposter

Attached: 1527903435214.png (1104x812, 304K)

Lmao
Wat did intel cut his paycheck so they could build their own portable 28c reactor?
Wonder wat the other shitty ass english speccsheet readers will have to defend their money printer

CAN I PUT KOI IN THERE FOR EXTRA WEEB POINTS???

pretty sure they'd look like pic related if they swam in that tank

Attached: giphy.gif (500x375, 227K)

youtu.be/tRH0-QwhvVQ?t=2m33s
youtu.be/tRH0-QwhvVQ?t=4m0s
youtu.be/tRH0-QwhvVQ?t=5m0s
what's the deal with this virgin chuckle?

Some cargo short wearing 20-something still in mommy's house.
>Mom can you run out to get tendies! I need you gone so I can film today!

The motherboard literally says Skylake-SP

Are you blind, or illiterate, or LTT and therefore both?

What exactly are you trying to point out here? I watched all three clips and couldn't see anything

go back to twitch chat my man

tomshardware.com/news/intel-28-core-processor-5ghz-motherboard,37213.html
>The one-horsepower Hailea HC-1000B is a beefy water chiller that can dissipate tremendous amounts of waste heat, but it also requires more than 1,000W for operation. We were originally going to witness the demo first hand, but there wasn't enough power handy to run both the chiller and the system simultaneously.
>but there wasn't enough power handy to run both the chiller and the system simultaneously
The whole needing a personal power station for your Intel system meme is becoming true.

If they made it out of thorium, they wouldn't have needed one

>185x137
Why even post on an imageboard

a chiller consuming 1000W from the wall, even with a very conservative COP of 2, means that the CPU dissipates 2 kW of energy.

Throw some oil in that pool and you can make fish and chips.

>What exactly are you trying to point out here
nervous laugh, breaking voice and waaay to much emotions on what it appears to be a presentation of a niche/pro-gaymer gadget. I don't really care about the topic. It's just this guy. He's painfully unwatchable.
I don't know why you're projecting this particular way, but you are projecting. I barely know what twitch is.

OH NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: bravo intel.png (676x378, 286K)

>this is the vrm cooling

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: intel cooling.png (669x349, 347K)

IN A FUCKING CONVENTION CENTER.
you can't make that shit up.
it's not like it was in a hotel room.

maybe we should donate to him

Attached: money.png (661x435, 362K)

>32 phases
>4+ fans

This is fucking brutal, what the hell was Intel thinking?

>using high pitched shitty little fans that start grinding after about 6 months

Just why? This is about the worst type of active cooling they could use.

>Not knowing the meme about the vacum and all the tech youtubers reviewing it from the iphone nigger to linus.
youtube.com/watch?v=pm3icDVqyQ0

holy fucking shit. intel is crashing so fast. what the fuck is their engineering team doing.

Like it matters for a system that is only going to live for a few days and is purely a PR show piece.
Your worried about some tiny fans being loud but are forgetting the 1700W water chiller used for the CPU

LMAO! CHILLED COOLER COST 870$

LMAO
M
A
O

Eat shit intel

Attached: Capture.jpg (678x490, 57K)

>what the fuck is their engineering team doing.
quite literally, shitposting furiously.

Attached: 1528318321407.png (616x124, 21K)

Add one from me.

Whole "story" is:
>intel used old socket and processor with same number of cores and threads as existing Xeon
>therefore it's existing Xeon severely overclocked, cooled with chiller
>totally impractical in real life because of power consumption and cooling requirements
There you go, 40 seconds max.

But instead I have to listen to manchild cargopanter's rant for almost 8 minutes, and before he even starts he shits an ad into my mouth about a gaymen case with much glass and many leds.

Fuck him, fuck him in the ass until his colon turns inside out.

NOOoooooo
10k rpm deltas wanted a comeback.
it was suppose to be their time in the limelight again.

They also made the entire board as a PR stunt?

do you even doubt it?

>4 EPS 8pin connectors

for what purpose

just don't watch his videos, jeez. you're the fucking manchild watching videos you don't like just to complain on Jow Forums and forcing irrelevant memes. did your mom shout at you again?

Just seems like a completely deranged waste of both money and skilled resources to me.

>It's another pajeet sales rep from cooler master rants about steve on Jow Forums episode.
Dude just add some mesh and fans to your case lmao.

>Just seems like a completely deranged waste of both money and skilled resources to me.
The time and development work for that motherboard costs almost nothing compared to the value of the PR they where hoping to get.

cause it pulls 600W overclocked

More like 1200w

it might as well be a development/testing board they had laying around anyway

Piednoel is so thoroughly delusional that watching him rationalize shit is an excellent pasttime

btw his current work is to make Peeple but using an AI to rate rather than relying on users to review people

Attached: 1525353398975.png (1066x600, 429K)

The CPU is a debadged $10000 Xeon so I don't see the problem here

welcome to the corporate world.

They should have been transparent and invited some overclockers like der8auer to use LN2 and try to hit 5GHz on the 28 core Xeon. It would have been a cooler show.

>inviting a german to play with high temps and voltages around (((them))).
user, I...

>Fuck him, fuck him in the ass until his colon turns inside out.
underage detected

This. He wanted to coply last year's Linus dramatic rain walk.

Attached: cascades_fp.jpg (311x390, 89K)

Linus, stop trying to shittalk Steve.
Go find some RGB usb drives to make a clickbait instead, it's alround 9am already where you are so get back to making videos for 13 year old kids.

Funny how AMDrones are now on Intel Steve's side but when he shittalks AMD again they'll call him an Intel shill.

AMD marketers easily expose themselves.

>This is the most unbiased and well argumented video as of now: youtube.com/watch?v=tRH0-QwhvVQ
If that's anything less than video of the Castle Bravo shot, it's low-grade Intlel shilling.

>argumented

>I'm a fucking hypocrite: the post
Contribute something useful, or shaddup.

you can question and dislike a companie's decision and not be shilling them

1770w chiller was confirmed. 1hp pump to move the liquid.

I disagree, it would have been a very VERY warm show.

this dudes channel is making fucking bank.

Tech jesus 3:34

Would need more pins then

18 core i9s already pull 500w at 4.6ghz, add 10 more cores and with the same power consumption per core and your already at 780W and that is assuming 4.6GHz, bump up to 5.0 ghz and at that point is it really that hard to believe intel was pushing a CPU past the 1000w mark? It's a huge socket with 3647 pins and the motherboards we've seen have 29 phases and 4x8pin CPU power inputs so really 1000w or even 1200w isn't that much of a stretch

I really liked the part where the CPU had 3.3 times the power density of a fucking nuclear reactor.

Attached: everything will be fire.png (506x609, 410K)

Steve is the best guy

Go to bed linus

Intel hired JIm Keller. At least 2 years before they can get there shit together. It might be over for them depending on what jewish tricks they can pull out of the oven. God knows they are full of them

just did the math, assuming it can draw roughly 1000W, and the die is roughly the size of a dime, that means its energy density is about 3.6MJ/L, which is comparable to the energy density of the regulating Deutrium in a nuclear reactor (3.9MJ/L)

This kind of delivery is soapboxing. Its a old thing. Meant to be entertaining. Can you feel the humor?

LOL what a noob. Money and resources are always presided over by stupid management/corporate politicking/the primacy of appearance. This is normal and expected.

acktually der8auer helped intel with the overclock

Attached: 2018-06-07-072145_523x172_scrot.png (523x172, 14K)

it's more user, it was using a 1600W PSU with a RX 570 and some leds

>AYYMD asskisser
They're a critical channel/site in general

twitter.com/gamersnexus/status/838221363991166981?lang=en

Attached: 1487235720859.png (4000x3788, 616K)

>visninger
kak

Attached: 1526443180757.png (491x491, 238K)

>2017
>Steve Burke releases Ryzen benchmarks
>Shows extremely mediocre gaymen performance
>Gets accused of being an Intel shill

>2018
>Steve Burke debunks Intel's obvious marketing stunt
>He's now an AMD shill

Attached: 1456436119139.png (535x480, 7K)