Fuck

I fucked up Jow Forums

What do? How do I get my precious gooey back?

>inb4 look it up
I did, I found nothing

Attached: IMG_20180607_011809.png (800x575, 763K)

just install Gentoo

cat /var/log/Xorg.0.log

Or any associated log files in the folder

Then paste them here.

Windows unironically doesn't have this problem

Can windows use AUR? Thought so.

what distro?
just type your name then password then type startx

exec startx;

Ctrl alt F7 ?

I can't ssh in, so I have no way of posting the output. It doesn't appear to be connected. I tried a wired connection, but I'm guessing the drivers aren't loaded?

Manjaro, see pic related
command not found

login and

less /var/log/Xorg.0.log

and look for clues. it's quite possible that you'll see some reason it's not starting. not being able to make others look for you isn't a reason not to look yourself

also, if manjaro is using systemd then type systemctl start sshd to get that running. and run
journalctl -xe look for clues there too. if it doesn't use sysemd then it's probably something like /etc/init.d/sshd start to get it running.

I never used arch or manjero, I'm just guessing it's not that different from debian/fedora/gentoo

Attached: bailing-out.png (800x564, 268K)

fucking noob

alt f2 faggot

This is why you should install arch from scratch instead of manjaro, then you would know what to do in this situation

>use arch
>don't know how to fix Xorg

Admin
Admin

It seems i got ssh running, but it is still offline, so I have no way of accessing it.

Why do you need to ssh into it if you have the machine running right in front of you, dummy? Did you also somehow lose your password?

Attached: IMG_20180607_015401.jpg (480x720, 71K)

Well I would have to ssh into it to be able to post any output effectively

I guess you could just take a picture of the screen

That's what I'm doing, but it's not very effective is it?

just install windows 10
you don't even need a linux vm for programming nowadays, you can use bash and most other unix tools directly

I remember I was trying to get i3 installed yesterday and had a bunch of problems. I ended up giving up and uninstalled everything and powered off. This seems to somehow have caused this

How much do they pay you?

>being this retarded
it would be 100% more effective if you posted a picture of the output of less /var/log/Xorg.0.log

OP cannot inb4, neofriend

Is it normal to manually mount your root folder and new_root it every time you turn on a laptop?