Do it. Post results

talisman.org/quizzes/robin-hood-morality.shtml

Do it. Post results.
>You have a very chauvinistic and outdated outlook on life. Your values and principles are defined not by clarity of conscience but by popular beliefs.
>You see women as objects and possessions. You demand complete loyalty and devotion without offering it in return.

Attached: 01.jpg (705x700, 174K)

You claim to be a realist or even a cynic, but you are more emotional, romantic, and truthful.

Men: Although you are by no means inhibited, your amorous adventures are as much a matter of fantasy as fact.

You too, believe that morality is another word for commonsense and suitability, and not something which is universally valid or a religious truth. Your feeling for security is strong, and you would rate reliability as one of your virtues.

Men: Your estimate of women as the inferior sex suggests that you are a little uncertain of them.

I don't feel like it's very accurate. Honestly felt like there was no "right" answer (meaning that I wasn't comfortable with most of the answers given even though they were the only permutations possible.)

which answer did you pick?

wow. rude

We would expect you to be a happy, well-balanced person who likes people and is liked by others. You question whether many conventional views on morality are valid under all circumstances.

Men: Do we detect a sense of chivalry and idealism under the sophistication?

We would expect you to be a happy, well-balanced person who likes people and is liked by others. You question whether many conventional views on morality are valid under all circumstances.
Men:Do we detect a sense of chivalry and idealism under the sophistication?
No idea about idealism and chivalry, I'm not a fedora-tipper, I just made a sum value on the morality of their actions and checked them against one another

based

pls answer too

little john - sheriff - marion - robin hood

honestly should have put the sheriff first

little john is neutral and marion is immoral even for good intentions

robin hood is a scumbag in it

You are conventional and puritanical.

Men: You moralize and see women as a great conspiracy against man, with sex as their principal weapon. You are missing a great deal in life.

'You're missing a great deal in life" hahaha oookayy.

Maid Marion, little John, Robin Hood, the Sheriff

actually on third thought no I would have def kept little john above the sheriff because the sheriff did the same thing as marion basically

only difference between marion and the sheriff is that marion was trying to get criminals out of jail and the sheriff accepted a bribe

I guess I should've put
john - marion - sheriff - hood instead

Ok so wtf I don't even Know who these niggas are

Attached: (1030).jpg (307x303, 97K)

>You have a very chauvinistic and outdated outlook on life. Your values and principles are defined not by clarity of conscience but by popular beliefs.
>You see women as objects and possessions. You demand complete loyalty and devotion without offering it in return.
lole

>honestly should have put the sheriff first
thats what i did lole

cant help myself, but i see some ulterior motives in little john`s action desu
hmmm i see, thanks for the answer desu

fair but I think it wants us to assume there are no ulterior motives

Then it would be pretty simple and straightforward for a moral question, wouldnt it?

You claim to be a realist or even a cynic, but you are more emotional, romantic, and truthful.

Men: Although you are by no means inhibited, your amorous adventures are as much a matter of fantasy as fact.

ok

You are the slightly romantic realist. You respect truth, and are broadminded and flexible. Whether you are a man or a woman you are probably a happy person. You like people and they can readily make friends with you. You are not very adventurous, but this does not bother you.

new horoscope. Kind of vague? I guess it's more accurate.

perhaps, but I'm second guessing myself at least. I think it's just written in a rather roundabout way.

You are conventional and puritanical.

Men: You moralize and see women as a great conspiracy against man, with sex as their principal weapon. You are missing a great deal in life.

W..what? Makes me sound like an incel

topkek retarded incel

Attached: '.gif (230x270, 60K)

Your philosophy of life is a sad hotchpotch of the conventions of society, your own convictions and romanticism. You are not unkind, only staid and unimaginative.

Men: You see women as weak but desirable.

Literally the opposite in every single detail.

I want to babble a bit about the order I chose and why.
Robin Hood did the least wrong. His lover was unfaithful to him and he mistreated her for it, which was wrong, but understandable.
Marion was second worst. She was not only unfaithful, but subverted the presumably lawful imprisonment of her lover. Her actions are understandable, even if they're quite wrong.
Little John is third worst. His actions are irredeemable, and blatantly stupid. He proposes to a girl who was just unfaithful and broke the law, presumably on those virtues alone. He's a cuck, which is immoral because it's self-debasing, but it gets worse: He's trying to drag Marion down with him, which he undoubtedly will because no woman will ever be happy with a man who can't even respect himself.
The sheriff is easily the worst. He had an office that comes with a lot of responsibility and he threw it away for a one night fling. Absolute human garbage.

Ah, if you were to question why Little John is worse than Marion, it's because he endorses her actions and then performs immoral actions of his own.

>We would expect you to be a happy, well-balanced person who likes people and is liked by others. You question whether many conventional views on morality are valid under all circumstances.
>Men: Do we detect a sense of chivalry and idealism under the sophistication?
gentleman coming through

Attached: tfw.gif (762x750, 246K)

interesting. I didn't think about it in that way but I can see your logic.

NORMAN GIUT OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1509652104655.png (832x868, 371K)

the roastie who made this is insecure and retarded and holds a "WOMEN ARE ALWAYS RIGHT SHUT UP SEXIST PIG" view on things

retarded incel spotted

Attached: 1498541083448.gif (340x340, 18K)

>You claim to be a realist or even a cynic, but you are more emotional, romantic, and truthful.
>jaded ruskie is secretly a big softy

Attached: lain2.gif (700x704, 295K)

there must be some kind of a mistake in this, im edge incarnate

Attached: 1521367409312.png (1280x720, 552K)

>You know theres no need to play tough guy when it comes to being intimate with someone, right?
No you're not. I'm edgier than you without even trying.

it's okay, I can still respect you as an edgelord
wouldn't want you getting upset :)

Attached: 1537932593310.jpg (827x1169, 548K)

dont quote me from other threads pls thank you very much
stop making fun of me or i`ll cry

Attached: c33d7764afae238f5ad6942f7fa251bb3df2a8ec.png (420x420, 61K)

I was just trying to put your remarks into context. Based on that comment it sounds like you really are a softie, despite your aspirations to edginess.
I'll try not to do it in the future, though.

I suppose it isn't very chivalrous of me

Attached: tet.jpg (850x850, 155K)

thats a very nice and right implication right there

Attached: Ep16_CowbellOfHappiness_04.jpg (617x476, 221K)

Ur welcome, m'lady

Attached: 47770432_p0.jpg (600x800, 63K)

and a very cute seija

Attached: __kijin_seija_and_kirisame_marisa_touhou_drawn_by_nekolina__69096286188277569819749b670b696f.png (700x550, 278K)

which touhou game is seija in?

Attached: 1535424429931.jpg (566x706, 51K)

Touhou 14 as stage 5 boss and Impossible Spell Card as the protagonist desu
They`re both prett yhard thouygh desu

Attached: __kijin_seija_touhou_drawn_by_nekolina__ea397acbf8aab9d60778f6215250f3d5.jpg (542x578, 334K)

Okay I'll check them out
I need something to do this evening I'm really really bored

Attached: 1528175138060.gif (470x573, 1.87M)

Play OJ with our OJ cabal

Attached: ae1ae0dbe031f25701c05e11288374ad5bcca70f.jpg (800x800, 507K)

Tempting
Are you guys playing right now?

Attached: 68813198_p186.jpg (661x800, 103K)

nope im pretty sure everyone is either asleep or busy wagecucking and i gotta leave soon too

okay suggest a movie for me to pirate

Im not really an avid movie watcher, but Wickerman (the 197x one) is pretty good desu
Ok im going now see you later kiwi

Attached: 1480142007920.gif (800x800, 372K)

Bye ruskie

Attached: LXQI6349.gif (352x200, 210K)

You are essentially a contented person, even if you consider yourself a little superior. You are moral by your own standards, for you believe that morality is what best suits the occasion.

Men:You are sexually uninhibited, more romantic than you may appear, and more dependent on the approval of others than you care to admit.

Scarily accurate

Interpretation

If you are not happy - and we suspect you are not - it maybe because you feel guilty about your own emotions, and lack confidence in your opinions.

Men:No doubt you consider yourself a moral man, and a fair one. Your fuzzy ideas about morality may make their mark on your sex life.

This hits a little close to home

Read a book sometime philistine.

I put Marion first. She came to help the one she loved, albeit by being unfaithful. Sheriff used his power and extortion to get laid so he's last, and Little John was a cuck, so he gets second last. This puts Hood in second place for his focus on faith.