What are some programs like google sketchup that won't give my computer autism?

what are some programs like google sketchup that won't give my computer autism?
No I'm not an artist I'm not using blender

Attached: p11_hero.jpg (1280x725, 246K)

What's wrong with SketchUp? I've always liked it.

It's a botnet

Embrace the botnet

CAD software you'll pay out the ass for or torrent
my personal recommendation is autodesk inventor

everything google is botnet

There is an asset you can get for Unity3D that has most of the functionality that Sketchup has, it's like $100 i think, but it's also DRM free, just sayin

>closed source

fusion360 is free. although it's likely botnet and techinically autodesk owns everything you make in the free version

Revit. It's industry standard

It's not owned by Google anymore.

The sketchyphysics plugin for this was fun as fuck.

Wings3d, it's 20mb get an older version for English

Attached: IMG_20180605_161143238.jpg (3264x2448, 2.18M)

fusion 360

ez to use, powerful, actual cad software, cloud saves, textures are also in the cloud to save hdd space, can do CAM in software for milling, can export stl for 3d printing, can also do material testing... ray trace rendering... ect... its gr8 m8

>I want open source. Not blender tho. I want it to support 3D modeling to the extent if SketchUp. Not blender tho. It'd be neat if it had a big community and wasn't a botnet too. Not blender tho.

use blender faggot

freecad I suppose.

Is this good for engineering machine parts?
I have experience with inventor but I'm reluctance to put closed source software on my pc considering whats on my hard drive(top secret)

use Revit faggot!

The tools used in sketch up are just simple tools that is innacurate unlike autocad, this is not a shill because autocad mostly used by the professional drafters.

Attached: FB_IMG_15282091732537185.jpg (540x443, 161K)

i dont want no autodesk aids infecting my pc

use a virtual machine faggot