Continue to support iPhone 5s, now five years since it was released, well beyond the industry standard for smartphones

>Continue to support iPhone 5s, now five years since it was released, well beyond the industry standard for smartphones
>Drop support for all Macs older than 2012, well below the industry standard for laptops and desktop computers

What the fuck gives, Apple? Do you need to hand out a baseline level of "fuck you" to all users? And if iPhone users don't get fucked, then do you need to redistribute the "fuck you" to Mac users in order to even everything out and ensure an even distribution of "fuck you"?

Attached: 10xnci.jpg (1024x904, 88K)

>apple
found ur problem

>""""""'"support"""""

Attached: 1526956720031.png (659x1921, 636K)

Enjoy your jewgle botnet phone

>updating

Working since 2012. Never ran into an issue

Attached: image.jpg (768x1024, 272K)

>Continue to support iPhone 5s, now five years since it was released
"We put a motherboard harvested out of a phone that came in with a broken screen into your phone and are giving you a 90 day warranty on the repaired phone. See you in 91 days when it inevitably craps out again and you have to buy a new one."
Yup, support.

They're become less subtle in their attempts to drive away users.

>What the fuck gives, Apple?
No one gives a fuck about anything past iPhone SE.

THIS
IF you can't afford a new macbook, you don't belong among Apple users.

>run Gahnoo+Loonux
>get updates until the end of time
suck on my asshole macfags

Attached: 1511422476618.png (1149x832, 168K)

Support for my macbook pro got dropped, so I'll put windows or Linux on it and be done. Nothing lost, nothing gained.

They could also tell you to fuck off

> Windows 10 will run on a late Pentium 4
> The latest Linux kernel will still run a fucking 486
> macOS Mojave won't run on an original Core i chip
Wew, lads

iPhone 5? Industry standard? Killyourself.

$100 is kinda not "value" of industry standard.

When you kerlnel is so shitty you need hardware update to run webrowser after few years.

No joke you'll be surprised how much better it will run over macOS. Even windows

I was disappointed about my 2011 MacBook Pro being left behind but I actually expected it due to its shit integrated graphics (Intel HD 3000). In saying that, it shows a bit of wear but after an SSD and more ram it still does damn good job. Wish the new ones were more reliable/serviceable/affordable

>Continue to support iPhone 5s, now five years since it was released, well beyond the industry standard for smartphones

The Industry Standard for Smartphone is shit compared to Desktop/Laptops. It's full of Android phone that can't even last a year without a update. Apple only stands out because it's the only Vendor that actually support their fucking devices.

OEM designed to be Smartphone to be disposable pieces of junk to pad thier quarter sales.

I want to stare at this picture forever.

People with brains don't belong among Apple users.
I can comfortably afford a new MacBook, yet I choose not to buy one. It's just an expensive toy I have no real reason to purchase since my 150$ ThinkPad serves all my needs just fine.

What Apple cucks actually defend this

unironically this