Just ordered these. Sennheiser Game one. are they worth it? am I fucking retarded...

just ordered these. Sennheiser Game one. are they worth it? am I fucking retarded? can you suggest a better set for gaming?

Attached: x1_desktop_GAME-ONE_stack-02.png (558x428, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/StarTech-MUYHSMFFADW-Position-Headset-Splitter/dp/B00CPEZ4J6/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>headphones made by a German company
You might as well order a British car or a Chinese made MRI machine if you like poor engineering this much.

>overprized headset
unless you're a "FPS e-sport athlete", yeah, you fucked up. prepare to get shit on

then who shoukd I be buying headphones from? japs?

so can you recommend me anything worthwhile? other than killing myself obv

I have a sennheiser game zero headset. I like it, though I am not an audiophile or anything.

Good for gaming, shit for music.
>That rattle when bass heavy scenes in movies
No, thanks.

I heard really good stuff about those too. the game one just seemed to fit my needs a little better. plus they were like $40 cheaper lol

I got HyperX Cloud II on sale.
They do the job. Worth the money when they are on sale.

is it that bad? I mean I'll mostly just be using it for casual shit like overwatch, wow, and a some other fps shit

I use a pair of mdr 7506, am I a pleb?

I've tried a pair of those. pretty average for the price. not a bad purchase imo

Someone bought me these as a gift cause my microphone sucked. I was using a pair of HD598s before and it sounded similar to them in sound quality. The mic was better than the shitty modmic and the blue yeti snowball ice.

For gaming it's fine but for music it's straight up bad and while watching movies for example The Dark Knight the scene at the start with the helicopter I experienced insane bass rattle issues. Also switched out headsets because I thought it was broken but its not, it's acdesign flaw.
The red filter between the driver and your ear has plastic parts than touch other plastic leading to rattle.
Imho ask >>>/hpg/ for headphones and get a cheap chink desk mic for $20, most are fine nowadays.

I have Sennheiser 363D. It's perfect.

Never tried thoughs but had Razer Kraken Pro's. A brick with a plastic cup glued to it would have better wound quality. I ended up destroying them in an attempt to get ever remotely acceptable sound quality, they died before ever reaching that point. I used Superlux HD668B with ModMic now

Get nicer headphones and a $20 standalone USB mic. Both the headphones and mic will be better.

apparently for 200$ game zero and hyperx cloud are the best.

if you actually want good headphones get 300-400$ ones thou

>I know nothing about quality- the post

Corsair void pro is what I use. Comfy but a bit loose. Wireless without the bt latency. Pretty good battery life only if you switch the leds off. Mic is above average. Music and gaming audio is very good. $50 cheaper than yours.

You could have just gotten the regular Sennheiser headphones and a boom microphone cable and get better audio and/or spend less.

>German engineering

No. It's just ripping off gamers.

you couldn't have done much better as far as headsets are concered.

the go to for audiophiles is an antlion mod mic that sticks to the side of a pair of regular headphones.

if you don't care too heavily then its a good choice

The mod mic is trash.

Kys x10. Sennheiser is awesome

overpriced pile of trash, my pair broke within a month with the volume wheel making the audio only play on the right side of the headphones and the microphone being intermittent and sending buzzing noises. I would recommend the logitech headsets G230 or G430 and if you need it this adapter would let you use mic and audio at the same time (amazon.com/StarTech-MUYHSMFFADW-Position-Headset-Splitter/dp/B00CPEZ4J6/) but if you don't mind usb headsets, a good option is the MSI DS502 which has great microphone quality. I use the MSI DS502 myself as I don't use it on anything but the computer.

I have the same paired with my Xonar DX sound card. I haven't experienced any bass rattle with mine, light and with the fabric cups its better than all the other ones I've owned.

Probably better off with HyperX Cloud II to be honest

Massdrop x senn pc37x is a nicer version
Sounds like hair on a driver.

I was scrolling down and had to jump in; I have a set I'm using on my head right now. I love mine but then again, I've been using shitty Internet chat Logitech headphones for a long while before it and thought I'd get something better.

I still love mine irregardless.

Thought it was something like that too but it's a design flaw.

Don't buy gaming headsets (or gaming anything really). Get a normal decent pair of headphones and get a decent microphone, that way you can also use the headphones you just spent $100+ dollars on for things other than video games. If you really can't stand a clip on mic than get headphones with a replaceable wire and get an inline mic.

anyone who thinks these are bad is a retard. i have them super solid

Anything "Gayming" = not worth it.

have never actually tried them out but if you look for alternatives i use the byerdynanic dt880 + a bm 800 and i am quite statisfied

Don't do this. The only reason to go standalone mic is if you:
A. Get a good condensator mic on a good mic stand and a room with little to no ambient or random noise. Or
B. Get a decent clip on mic or
C. Want to piss off the people you talk to.

had a g4me 4 years ago. Loved it, but mic on these had problems, so it died. But fuck the sound was good, even with music