Time machines will never exist, if they would, someone would have traveled back in time and told us already

Time machines will never exist, if they would, someone would have traveled back in time and told us already.

Attached: 1526915816630.png (657x527, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henri_Poincaré
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Beyond just that. If time machines existed then someone would have came back to save us from causing most of the planet's life to go extinct.

They need a machine to travel to, user.

What if time travel was read-only?

What if it could only go forward in time?

if the first future that permit such technology didn't come yet, nobody can use it and go back in time you retards

What if is there an evil organization trying to monopolize time travel in order impose a dystopia ruled by them, and thus they won't just tell us?

Go back to /x/

It can. Just go really close to a black hole or something else with a lot of mass and everything around you will pass quickly, bringing you relatively 'forward' in time.

what's that philosphy called? poincareism?

What if you could only go back in time a certain number of years, retard.

What if we are the furthest-ahead timeline thus no time-travel ends up in our past but in other pasts?

I doubt there would be something such as "first" if back in time travel was actually possible. Any one time would be kind of simultaneous but happening in different "places" (times).

what does poincareism mean?

What if the future is an amazing place where retards are used as slave labor and only the best and brightest who won't fuck with stuff are allowed to time travel?

yet we still require the moment that we will be able to invent that technique for the first time, and then we can go back and forth and even change history. But evidently, that moment didn't come for the first time yet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henri_Poincaré

If I'm someone from the future with time travel machine, I wouldn't tell anyone from the past about it. No sireee.

I know about poincare, but what does poincareism mean?

John Titor

That time would have already come because every second ever would be happening right now.

What if they can only go back in time to when the first time machine was invented, and so when the first time machine gets invented it opens a literal pandora box and armies of future mercenaries come to the past to conquer the present.
That's some b-movie sci-fi script right there.

is that scientific or just an opinion?

tutturu~

Obviously an opinion.

Not necessarily. One of the theories is that as soon as you travel back in time, your present day self being in the past where you weren't is a "change" in history, as just you being there introduces bacteria that wasn't there. This causes the creation of an entirely new timeline, so anyone traveling from the future to now or earlier will be in a totally different timeline than ours (where those things never happened)

Hell, just being in space at all is enough for that. There was a dude that like a few ms older than his twin when he got back from being on the ISS for a while.

I keep telling you niggers that I'm from the future but you won't believe me. It's circular reasoning.

1) leave the universe
2) Invent a way to create energy from nothing
3) copy yourself and send your corpse back to where you came from
4) bound the universe
5) await a recurrence.
6) return at any time in the future past.

Attached: 1-s2.0-S0378437110000063-gr1.jpg (386x497, 84K)

>Time travel
>Paranormal
Nah. If anything it belongs in /sci/. /x/ is where you send the delusional schizoid fucks that actually think they're time travelers, and the retarded RPfags

I believe you! Who would lie on the internet?

You heard of the Novliki self consistency Principe? Any changes to the past have zero chance of changing events in the future. Recursion ftw

I find it funny that people can talk with such certainty about hypothetical stuff they believe to be scientific when it's philosophical at best.

this is for you btw.

Is that the one where a change in the past creates a whole new timeline in which that change happens and your point of origin remains unchanged?

If it's multiple universes, you can't go back to your own past, but just to an alternate past where "you appeared from nowhere".

Traveling back in time causes the apocalypse of the future?

Attached: 1528368177078.png (720x454, 89K)