W-Why aren't we all doing this Jow Forums?

Credit Card Scammers: Street Gangs on the Dark Web
youtube.com/watch?v=jT-jmq8KBw0

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0cP10DQDVB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unironically more cyberpunk, than any of larpers here.

why is america so degenerate that the laws allow these clickbait news companies to interview literal criminals without handing over their details to the police?

lol @ this mad wagecuck

>Vice

Because then no one will ever allow themselves to be interviewed by the press.... Are you sure you're in the right nation? I think it's time for you to go back to Europe.

Arent we already?

1. Morals.
2. I already earn enough from my job
3. he is a fucking retard from doing that shit the way he does. Even more nigger like for him to agree to post his fucking face online doing it.
It would be wayyyy better if he got in contact with some bankers who would help him whitewash the money, then learn how to make actual malware to harvest CC from stores and such. doing it that way could make him a Millionaire risk free, but he is just a nigger so what the fuck.

BASED

BLACK user USED TO POST CC DETAILS ON HERE BUT INSTEAD OF PRAISE HE GOT BANNED

Attached: 1528355185093.jpg (1118x1200, 319K)

If they handed over details of the criminals, 1) that news company will never be able to interview criminals again and we will never get any insights into the criminal world 2) this puts the reporters lives at risk by breaking their trust and they could potentially send someone after them

>2. I already earn enough from my job

Bitcoin investing required no work
Inheritance requires no work

Attached: uncle.png (500x617, 144K)

>learn how to make actual malware to harvest CC from stores and such
You act like that's a simple process some average person could do. 90% malware is done by organized crime groups from China and Russia, not some single lone programmer. What a childish comment.

I work with cyber security. I quite like my job! Not only is it like playing CTF's every day, I also met a ton of awesome people through my work!
I earn around 220k a year from it, so it's good money from basically just doing what I would do at home anyway

>being this fucking stupid
ever heard of Roman Seleznev you fucking idiot?

I earned four million dollars from bitcoin. All I do is travel the world and meet awesome people and fuck beautiful women.

I didn't earn the bitcoins, I just took some advice I got on Jow Forums while in high school a week after bitcoin was invented.

>1 person
Do you know what AVERAGE PERSON means? Drooling idiot.

>Hurr why can't the guy just be a world class hacker, easy stuff!
You can't be older than 12. You're too stupid.

>a week after bitcoin was invented
that's cool man! I hope you enjoy your life!
Mind posting a timestamp of your setup, Car, house or anything that can prove your claims?

>AVERAGE PERSON
Go back to watching Big Bang theory you normie

you don't have to be a world class hacker for that shit.
1. phishing sites get a lot of hits if you have any fucking brain cells and make them right
2. doing low level hacking is not hard. Finding smaller store branches and infecting their shit is often fucking easy.
3. Writing malware is not hard. writing fucking stuxnet level malware is hard, but that's not what I'm fucking saying.
4. even if you're too fucking stupid to get the CC yourself, then you could always just buy them, and instead of being a dumb nigger and getting the money physically, do white washing of the money and become a legal millionaire.
How is he ever going to I.e. buy a good house or a nice car, if he has no way of explaining how he got the money?
Not to the police can track him down easily now. He gave away his method, pretty good showcase of himself, and I bet you he does it all in the same area, meaning once they start noticing a pattern he is fucked

>You act like that's a simple process some average person could do.
If that nigga can do that, then he can do this. what the fuck

Who's 'that nigga'?
The nig in the video ain't making malware

Jow Forums l337 haxor kids are so cringey. You don't know what you are talking about retard.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

That's why you just ignore underage idiots. It's obvious

same fag

>vice
go back
youtube.com/watch?v=0cP10DQDVB8

>do white washing
putting it all into crypto and then buying stuff fron the crypto wallets

Yea but you can't associate that with your name. You have to get it through a bank if you want to ACTUALLY use the money

>still using magnetic strips
American deserve this, desu senpai.

first comment, best comment

so all he's doing is buying stolen credit cards numbers off tor and printing those numbers on blank cards?

im surprised that even works. how does he avoid the IRS

On 4 million dollars? Ahahahahaha.

he dosen't.

Figured, meaning he can never buy a house, new car or anything that requires a credit check.

And what was the whole deal with buying PS4's? Said he has people who buy a bunch of random shit, then sells that random shit to someone to cash out. He claimed he doesn't use Ebay/etc, so who is buying all the fraudulent merchandise?

This works with chip cards too

>This works with chip cards too
lol no.

best part starts at 6:00 minutes
hundreds, straight hundreds, let me throw a couple of them at a time, straight hundreds, no 20s or nothing, huuuundreds, huuuuuundreds

>using windows with tor
>no plan for IRS
>Uploads himself online for thousands to watch
what a nigger

Hahaha he believes Bitcoin is anonymous.
They're going to catch him because of it 100%.

Vice TV isn't the same as the Vice website, you underage retards.

they're owned by the same company, ran by the same board of executives, and there's very little difference in the slant and tone of their stories between the two mediums
Vice is Vice is Vice

This shit seems so easy, fug I could use the money he's making

Well yeah it's easy, that's why selling drugs/fraud is considered a shortcut in life.

Just know if you get caught, your life is going to be ruined.

So what exactly is he doing?
>buy credit card numbers from TOR
>put those numbers on a blank
>buy shit with it
>sell that shit for cash
is that what he does?

They're not run by the same employees.
Their content is completely different, you retard.

Just last week, Vice TV had an episode making fun of liberal arts colleges.

Yes. That should have been obvious about the part where he bought a lot of PS4s. And sometimes buys shit for himself, like his amenities.

One way the police can catch him is when the owner of the bank account number reports the missing money in their account to their bank. The bank will then report it to the police where it will be investigated. The police track the transaction and find that a PS4 was purchased at a Best Buy somewhere in Detroit.

They go to the Best Buy and get video footage, and find the person. Then they arrest the person and do what they do to a lot of people, slap them with a huuuuuge jail sentence of 20 years but then offer to reduce it to 3 years if they snitch. Voila he's caught.

Well why hasn't he been caught yet if he's been doing this shit for 10 years

Attached: Death_Note_L.png (613x348, 363K)

Probably because he left out the important parts in the interview

not really.

The only important things I can even see being left out is who he sells his fraudulent merchandise to, and what tor site he uses to buy the stolen credit card numbers from.

All these criminals deserve severe jail time.

In fact, I'm a little bit pissed that these fuckers aren't in jail already since they would be easy fuckers to trace.

What is journalism and a free press?

FBI doesn't like wasting their time on small fry. They'd rather go after the supplier -- the site hosting the stolen cards.

Sure another one will pop back up a few months later, but in that time span, they could save millions of dollars from being stolen

it is simple you do rotations on the places you hit, make sure they the next city over etc.
problem is 600 dollar or more purchases triggers a form to be filled out with your details, so they use fake id and socials

Daily reminder that FBIcucks cant do shit because the biggest carders are russian and Russia for sure isnt handing them to USA

I only ever had a purchase that large once when I was working as a cashier. It didn't require any form or anything but my manager did have to come override some shit.

>problem is 600 dollar or more purchases triggers a form to be filled out with your details
thats why they dont make purchases that large. PS4 is only $400. no need for ID

the id is for the fake name on the card in case the cashier checks.

Are you from Russia or other shithole where reporters suddenly disappear, commit suicide by stabbing themselves in the back or get beaten to death by "unknown assailants"?
Free press in nothing degenerate and is a foundation of any civilized society you mongoloid.

>in case the cashier checks.
is that a thing? I've never once in my life have been asked for id when using my card

so this is what they meant by autistic work of fiction

some kid always brags about how they're making 300k+/millionaire posting on Jow Forums. after awhile you just get tired of reading it

stop shitting all over the place, streetshitter

It's odd that he's not behind bars yet. Perhaps people working in stores in his area are extra naive or stressed or whatever. I've worked in stores and encountered credit card scammers before and it's usually pretty obvious from the items they buy. This was over a decade ago and credit cards were less common then but still, if someone shows up and wants to buy three of the most expensive stereo or his case a dozen of Playstations then you know something's off. Your average customer needs one stereo or one Playstation. Someone who clearly just wants to charge a card as much as possible stands out.

Oh shit really? I always charge my card as much as possible to build good credit. Can pay it off at the end of the period though.

prolly just buy 1 or 2 ps4s per place, and if they use out of state or out of country numbers then cops wont look for that shit unless they get like over 25k.

like scamming is somewhat frequent from gunsmiths and most of the time cops dont give a fuck if you got scammed out 5-10k but once you say a gun was stolen and then get the atf involved then you can start to see results.

aka nothing will happen for consumer electronics

i wouldnt say somewhat frequent but often enough to notice

Why do people sell credit card numbers instead of using them thenselves? Wouldn't that bring them more money? What's the point?

Less heat, no need to get your hands dirty.

There's plenty of skids on Tor carding. It's not hard. While the facts of the video may be true, it wouldn't surprise me if this particular negro was just paid to put on a show and isn't actually involved at all.

Attached: 1505911253794.jpg (554x554, 35K)

Using them comes with more complications/work.

Like asking why do people sell malware when they can run it themselves.

>here's plenty of skids on Tor carding.
What I'm interested in is how does the tor site hosting the stolen cards gets the numbers? ATM skimmers? Phishing sites?

This is why I'm glad I put a withdraw limit on all my cards so that no more than $100 can be taken out at any given time. I wish there was a better way to ensure this doesn't happen

Malware on store POS terminals and database dumps are other potential sources.

As a credit card user what can I do to protect myself from that? It seems like there's nothing you can do if you use your card at a compromised location.

I use GoBank for my debit card. It has this feature called "vault" where you can put money into the vault or take it out using their app. When the money is in the vault it can't be spent.

BASED HAITIANS

Attached: DdyLUygU8AA2ra3.jpg (1122x1122, 113K)

I don't even use plastic anymore, I use NFC and Cash. I use NFC for about 70% of my physical transactions and when a place doesn't accept NFC I use cash.

Never knew you could set up withdrawl limits, I'm going to look into it now.

>I've been doing this a decade ago, just doing that shit just to buy things for fun not for long because I'm a "good" man, so I stop. I work in infosec. infosec people always have a dark-side in the past.

>Cash
Can't stand cash. Too inconvenient and easily lost. Someone can walk up to you with a knife and demand all the cash in your pocket.

I don't trust NFC either since my friend got his money stolen from someone at the airport. All someone needs to do is stand next to you and they can steal your shit.

I don't know what he uses but I use nfc with google pay app. You need to provide your finger print before in sends any payment info. Maybe I'll go tinfoil and start turning NFC off until I need to make a transaction.

Would be to obvious, you can easily get away with a scamming a few per month, but the people who sell usually have large quantities of cards and if they all cashed them out themselves it would be easy to pin them down. Selling them is way safer.

Jow Forums is whitehat not blackhat you kike

>implying Jow Forums can afford a hat

bmp for truth

*tips fedora*