This man is a true genius and the most valuable Google engineer...

This man is a true genius and the most valuable Google engineer. He's like a God at Google and not even the CEO would go against him. He literally made Google what it is today and wrote/worked-on all of their most important software stacks. He's worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

Now, notice something interesting:

He doesn't have two, three or four monitors and he doesn't have some gigantic TV screen that kills your focus and distracts him from everything important.

He's not distracted by having a phone out on his desk, because he doesn't use such technology as a lifeline like consumerist millennial do who'd literally die without their phone.

He doesn't have some bullshit meme mech keyboard with some special switches that were forged by elves in Japan from katana-grade steel and lights that emit perfect sRGB colors.

He doesn't have some tricked out text editor with million different features and colors.

He doesn't run some super-autistic Linux distro like Arch that demands you babysit it all the time.

He doesn't have some DE with customized CSS US that you usually see in tons of threads on here.

He didn't even change the default theme, colors or the default background.

He can afford all that shit, yet he doesn't waste his time on it. Instead, he writes 100x better code than you and is 1,000,000x more accomplished than you'll ever be. And he's infinitely smarter than you'll ever be.

So quit falling for fucking memes and quit craving all the latest bullshit that gets posted on here in these cancerous consumerist "generals" threads. Mark my words, and this is coming from a professional: there's nothing more pathetic than consumers who think having multi-monitor setups makes them productive.

Attached: jeff dean single monitor.jpg (1200x801, 208K)

>is clearly in a lab
k but what's his home setup?

oh, it's this thread again.

That microsoft keyboard though. Got one myself they are so good! The new ones suck.

Also you can spot a good it giy by how many coffee cups are on his desk.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x703, 1.21M)

>not running gentoo/sourcemage
He is n00b.

And he's a white male. Not some diversity hire.

And he runs Emacs, the text editor/OS of professional and not vim like the basement dwellers here.

Everything on Jow Forums is from a hobbyist /enthusiast perspective.

But he doesn't have a phone on his desk.

1. It's company stuff not his private setup.
2. I don't give a shit, i use what i want.
3. I like to support japanese elves, they're awesome.

WE HAVE THIS THREAD EVERY SINGLE DAY

Attached: 1492538360968.jpg (229x220, 10K)

Fuck this shitty ass pasta man

Attached: godlymemes666_BjmwW4WA6eu.jpg (681x681, 81K)

t.

Attached: 1526056166965.png (1190x968, 807K)

wtf is that huge ass pos now this is a real keyboard

Attached: 30%.jpg (2592x1936, 333K)

kek

different jobs call for different setups, if you are a sysadmin maintaining a server farm or some shit you're likely to have a screen dedicated for status updates or logfiles etc. etc.

as a dev, it's also likely one of your screens will have documentation up and the other one will be used for programming. but yes, it can be avoided if you have a 1080p+ single monitor with fairly large size in the first place. YMMV

>pip boy
fucking faggot

whats ironic is that a couple months ago i could have had that same monitor for next to nothing

>ubuntu
>introduction to erlang
>introduction
>it's like 1k pages thick

Attached: ji65t67hcrtgyh.jpg (246x205, 7K)

>It's company stuff not his private setup.
The company gets him the stuff that he wants

It's the "Handbook of Neuroevolution through Erlang".
>Ubuntu
Agreed. He must be Google's dumbest employee. Ubuntu is African for too fucking dumb to install Arch.

>KANGS

Yes, and i like other shit than this retarded split keyboard and bose headphones. Whaterver works for you...

Why is Jow Forums so obsessed with this pasta?

>"Stop liking what I don't like!!!1!"

Are you saying this man is virtuous for not using multiple monitors? Why? To What end?