WINDOWS 10 VS 8 VS 7

If I had to install Windows, then which version should I go for?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M01iIxlTBSM
gs.statcounter.com/os-version-market-share/windows/desktop/worldwide
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Install 10 and debloat.

7 is best
10 is usable but you hate it, and I hate it and everyone hates it and they should
8 is the Apple Lisa of windows

Windows 10 really isn't that but if you refuse to use it for whatever reason then go with 7. 8 was just a trashfire.

youtu.be/M01iIxlTBSM

8.1 with Classic Shell. Anyone who says otherwise is lying

Attached: 1497510571757.png (500x397, 94K)

7 is just a slow 8 with ugly theme and less features
10 is just a slow 8 with ugly theme and really bloated

Windows 10. It's better than the older versions.

But it's also botnet, so your primary machine should obviously be Linux or BSD or something, for the vast difference in trustworthiness. [Or for the features if you're competent enough as Linux sysadmin.]

Install gentoo

Can't tell if troll or legit retarded

I looks bad, it works bad and you should feel bad

Pirate windows 7 ultimate.

Win 7 is too raw and glitchy
Windows 10 is shit

Windows 8 has all the features of 10 without botnet. Windows 7 has several vulns and is going eol pretty soon. Win 8 all the way.

Nope, still can't tell

Windows 10 enterprise
Spend the required 5-10 minutes to disable as much mememetry as you can.
Spend the weekly required 5-10 to install updates and reboot (take a shit meanwhile, fap, something)

Ignore all the haters. Windows10 is good if you run one line powershell remove all app script and shutp10 to turn off jew.. if you wanna go extra mile there at least 5 projects on GitHub that will block everything from jew, consistently
OR install ltsb only and only if you are a gamer

Windows 10
You gotta fix our shit yourself
You paid for it, you fix it

>You paid for it
lmoa

No AMD adrenalin driver for Win 8.1. Any tipps?

ib4 install gentoo

Attached: 1433606547004.jpg (1200x797, 189K)

You misspelled lmao

lmoa

8.1 with a different Start menu.
7 is alright too, but only supported for two more years.
10 is fucking garbage beta quality software full of bugs and with a UI so bad that it makes Linux look good.

not OP but is there stuff to make 10 more like 7 was I cant stand the bland flatness compared to 7 and things like aero. My desktop isn't a cell phone.

HEY
I'M NOT OP
DON'T TAKE MY NAME ASSHAT

Would gladly spend 15 hrs fixing Linux and bitch how bad windows is

None of those grils have wieners.

Just an user passing by the front page. The one time I installed Win10, I attempted for an entire day, following numerous guides, on setting up some semi-decent (hopefully Win7) style. None of them worked, so tread carefully around people that say it's easy to give Win10 a good style.

I don't like 7 looks old af I jus del all apps and hide that fat pane in start

Because Linux is
#1 free, and
#2 Doesn't come broken, you have to break it

None. Fuck wangblows.

Windows 7. I am biased since I've never upgraded from 7 but I've had the "opportunity" to use 8, 8.1 and 10 at work for the last few years and man oh man are they fucking awful. I know this is off topic but before faggots reply, because I gayme I can't switch to Linux and as an ACMT I've seen too much shit to ever want to buy Apple shit. I'll probably be the guy that stays on 7 even after the support stops.

>If I had to install Windows
I think it's a gun to head situation

I'd take the bullet.

Windows 8.1

I pirate windows and I have done so good I have free digital license.. and second part sure buddy, sure.

I wonder what black hole ate my wifi card when I installed lincucks

That's a good distro
Bullet OS
Sadly it only has heaven or hell prebuilt in, but it's still better than Windows

>I wonder what black hole ate my wifi card when I installed lincucks
You do realize that the internet as a hole runs on linux right?

react os

dont forget shitty audio quality

Try Win10 LTSB in a VM. It's like 7 with 10's UI, still worse than 7 but still "acceptable".

Go for 8.1 simply because it is less bloated than 10 and will be supported for longer than 7. The issue regarding the start menu can easily be rectified with Classic Start.

This is a blueboard, dumbass summerfag

Probably 7 as that one still has support, if Microsoft hadn't dropped support for Windows 8 like a year after release I would have told you to use Windows 8.
8.1 and 10 are pure trash.

Unironically XP if you aren't playing gaymes

>as a whole
Yeah, on ethernet :^)

I use Linux regularly; the whole muh because it's free argument is gay. It's just bad, own up to it.
Wi-Fi support has gotten better in recent years, and guess what, it's still free.
There is just very little support for Linux Desktop because of the very small market the inefficiency of the "community", and the friction with closed source institutions like Nvidia etc.

I just like my computer to actually be able to compute

Me too!

I own an X220 Tablet Thinkpad (and an X61T) and guess what OS is hands down literally the best for tablet PCs in the year 2018? Win10!

I have a desktop with a GPU for gaymes. Guess what OS is hands down the best for gaymen in 2018? Win10!

I have my desktop dualbooted with Arch if I need Linux and I have WSL-Ubuntu on Win10.

I have a laptop repurposed as a server in my home, which I use Debian on.

Linux distros work just fine for me for general computing, but when it comes to special drivers or certain consumer desktop features, the support is almost exclusively on Windows.

10 or 7

Don't even bother using 8.x nothing special about it.

>I have a desktop with a GPU for gaymes.
Grow up.

In all honesty I use both Winders and Linus
I just like fucking with stupid people on the internet

That's pretty much Jow Forums. What did I expect.

Not my problem you don't have friends to play vidya with you fucking NEET.

- laptop - win 7 pro N with disabled updates
- desktop - win 10 pro N

Redpill me on N versions pls

Is this human centipede light?

>he N editions of Windows 7 have all the features that normally come with each individual Windows 7 edition, except for Windows Media Player 12 and related programs, such as Windows Media Center or Windows DVD Maker

I hate that extension hijacking piece of shit Windows Media Player

WIN10 TAN IS THE BEST TAN IN THE UNIVERSE FOR ALL ETERNITY

gs.statcounter.com/os-version-market-share/windows/desktop/worldwide

You've never heard of a daisy chain have you?

>Win 7 > Win 10 > Win 8
This is my opinion, and its not all about the bloatware.
Some stuffs are actually good on win10 that might consider me switching but I might stay on 7 a bit longer.
8 sucks ass though.

The average gamer age is actually older than people think.

You type like a faggot.

It's a sad indictment on maturity and masculinity.

Um no it isn't

>age=growing up
lmao'ing at ur mindset

Windows 7 ultimate.

I'd say, Windows 7 Starter. It's more stripped down version of Windows 7 and therefore more lightweight. You probably don't need any "extra" features anyway. Unfortunately, it's for laptops only. If you need those "extra" features or you want to install Windows on desktop go for Windows 7 Ultimate.