Skimmers

What does Jow Forums think about credit card skimmers? What's the most convincing design in your opinion?

Attached: download.jpg (287x175, 8K)

if you have to use your credit card on outdoor terminals like ATMs and gas stations , you're poor and dumb and deserve to have your card stolen.
prove me wrong

fpbp
who unironically still uses cash for anything?

I thought the whole point of the chip was to prevent this shit?

tfw my old man still goes down to the atm before a weekend and withdraws a couple of pineapples at the atm.
what in the fuck dad? just use your card.

Lolno it only made it easier

fuck the botnet and fuck you

That seems like a strange thing to get from an ATM

I always give those green things a hearty tug just to feel if it's gonna come loose.

>t. that fucking retard that blocks up the line in the gas station arguing with the cashier over which pump they want to pay $5 worth of gas for
Fuck off fag and stop shitting up the line at the gas station register.

You should be glad to have your card skimmed. I get what I payed for. The person who steals it gets to buy some stuff. The credit card company puts a hold on the card automatically and takes care of the money the other person spent. We should all be letting our cards be stolen more often.

Anyone have a build for one?
What's involved?

staying silent

It's not illegal to build one, you cuck
It's illegal to steal with one

shhhhhhhhh

>go to supermarket
>go to checkout stand
>attempt to pay with card
please insert your card
please wait while we get your customer data
please insert your code
please wait
thank you for shopping at buttfuckers.

Why not?

sorry, would you rather a hand full of coins that you throw in your car and never use again?
sounds like a great idea.
and every other time you use your card you can just pay pass, which literally takes 2 seconds.
fuck off nigger

>t. botnet

>please hold your card to the reader
>please wait while we build your customer profile
>please hold your card to the reader again

I want the ability to generate a new card ID for every purchase I make.

>please wait while we get your customer data
>please wait while we build your customer profile
Is this fucking real? Are they profiling you using your credit card's ID?

Attached: manwhothoughthedlostallhopeloseslastadditional21424569.png (500x635, 186K)

Cash doesn't mean coins. Bills can go a long way.

stealing is for niggers.

Yeah, and they adjust prices according to your profile. If you're a fat fuck and you go buy a pack of Oreos, you get taxed more than your skelefags. You heard it here first

I keep two checking accounts. One practically drained with like $20 in there that I use everywhere and the other with more money that I ONLY use at the bank. whenever I need more money in the empty one I just simply transfer over from my phone.

while we're on the topic of credit cards, someone please recommend me a good card

all i want:
>good cashback (at least 2% everywhere)
>NO annual fee

>Is this fucking real? Are they profiling you using your credit card's ID?
Yes, but the consumerist creditfags here will deny it.

>sorry, would you rather a hand full of coins that you throw in your car and never use again?
Anyone using cash in 2018 only uses bills and puts the coins in a savings jar. At the end of the month you can end up with quite a bit of money.

Using cash is the equivalent of being a freetard irl
Enjoy your botnet faggot

>if you have to use your credit card on outdoor terminals like ATMs and gas stations , you're poor and dumb and deserve to have your card stolen.
>prove me wrong

yes user, it's POOR people who have credit cards and bank accounts.

Wealthy people walk around with stacks of $100 and $500 bills. The Amex Centurion card was designed for the destitute among us.

Attached: srsly.jpg (753x741, 319K)

If you use a credit and not a debit you can dispute the charge in your statement even months later if you get cloned.
The burden of proof is on the merchant and you get the charges erased.

Sorry, but have you ever left your house and gone shopping? You know they post the prices for you to see before you buy, right?

The data they do gather is to encourage you to buy shit and go places. They aren't adjusting prices in real time*.

*at least, not in burgerland. Maybe in europoorland

you know that you can prob come out ahead if you pay the annual fee, right?

Just get a chase freedom unlimited.

oh but to answer your question, you can prob try the citi double cashback card or what not, 1% when you buy and and 1% when you pay the balance.

Also consider finding cards that offer $200 rewards after spending like $1k in 3 months. I think wellsfargo had a card like that, check slickdeals

Are you retarded?

>Be in a civilized society
>card machine with cheap reader
>self service checkout takes a few seconds for me
It must suck being American

How?

Retarded banks still put magstripe in chip cards.

whenever I have a jar full of coins I go to the store and throw the coins back at you and you have to count them all and not be short even a penny or Mr. Noseberg will fire your at-will employed ass.
i don't even count them as I hand them to you

>be spergy autist who wants to be a 1337 haxxer
>too much of a scrub to learn anything secops/pentesting
>constantly have to ask 'how to hack?' 'how do I hack?' 'whats the easiest way to hack?' from real haxxers
>despite never getting proper answers continues the next 5 years rephrasing this same question instead of biting down and learning something

>the tiniest minority that do push through and learn networking/OS architecture then they learn programming and pen testing
>by the end of it they have enough skills to actually get a job and not break the law like a untermensch script kiddie

>get promoted because you are a responsible white hat
>become renowned in your field and get a contract with a big corporation and never have to work again

Wish we could just use long range range RFID scanners like back in the old days.

Now it's almost impossible to steal credit card info completely anonymously. Skimmers come close though. I supposed, with some circuitry and electrical skill, you could dismantle a credit card scanner and reprogram it. Bluetooth connect to your cellphone and wait for the info to roll in.

>prove me wrong
What are you? Fucking 12 years old?
Fuck off

I wish I had the motivation to learn anything. I've not done anything productive in years, and I've forgotten what little I used to know. Have a dog for reading my blog.

Attached: 1527638422199.jpg (580x768, 79K)

Same here. I'm teaching myself some basic penetration testing. Going to install Kali Linux and see where things go.

>tfw use crypto to pay for everything

Tell the cunt to stop playing the pokies

no it's more like companies/whoever being retarded and making outdoor atms in the first place

even my ghetto shithole town knows better

>Australia
>Go to litterally any shop, pub, store or anything
>Contactless pay for anything in seconds without thinking about it
>MFW boomers still bother to carry cash and worse, coins
>MFW those small sushi shops that STILL have an EFTPOS minimum and get annoyed if you try to pay with card, despite 80% of their transactions being by card anyway
I'm not going to go to an ATM, fuck them, they usually cave in and let me pay by card anyway.

Attached: 1524622148027.jpg (457x457, 29K)

>go to shop
>buy $4.86 worth of stuff
>pay with $50 bill
Fuck you

This tbqh famalam
costs me nothing, costs the bank however much+expenses.
win/win

>Are they profiling you using your credit card's ID
Yes, and they have been for 35 years. Until Google and Facebook the supermarkets and credit card companies owned the largest data collection and profiling agencies.

If you live in third world shithole you should be happy that you have a supermarket.

Euroland is even more transparent

>this

quads confirm

>magnetic stripe instead of chip

I use cash for fueling my car because cash is priced cheaper, and for small transactions. Some businesses only receive cash, too. My barber is one.

Why do people still use physical cash in 2018?
Last time I handled money, was about 5 years ago at some hippie markets. I still felt like a pleb, despite it being necessary/appropriate.

Attached: disgust.gif (478x298, 3.38M)

Eventually the banks will make it so they don't get fucked and you get fucked.

>chip
>get new credit card
>it has one of those "chips" europoors on Jow Forums keep raving about
>go to mcdonalds
>order two mcdoubles, a mcchicken, 20 chicken nuggets, 2 large fries, and a mcflurry
>attempt to slide the chip
>"you have to insert it in the slot underneath, sir"
>the slot takes 30 seconds to find
>60 more seconds for it to "verify"
>beeps when it's done
>go deaf from beeping
>by the time I get to a table, my food is cold and a random shooter has gunned down everyone in the restaurant
>have to tip the shooter
>he only accepts credit cards
>"you have to insert it in the slot underneath, sir"
>get shot because I can't find the slot in time
>now $130k in debt from hospital bills

How the fuck is this better?

>Cash is traceless
>Chip isn't
Do you really think I want to buy a 1 euro chocolate bar and have that of all things on my bank record, who the fuck cares about a chocolate bar enough to want it on file, credit for online and cash for the real world

Then I stop using a card.

>user does not use cash
> nigger robs them at gun point
> soiboy says I don't got cash, only a phone
> nigger shoots you for wasting his time cause you got nothing but a trackable phone, which will get blocked.

europoor atm are bullet proof, metal detectors and revolving one way doors in banks, cause banks cannot trust you fucks

chip takes second. And don't know what you american's are doing, as we had this shit working perfectly in the 90's

>europoor atm are bullet proof
Maybe in eastern europe and Greece, in western/northern europe they are everywhere outdoors, even in the shittiest of neighbourhoods.

Fucking CIA nigger. Everyone should use cash whenever possible. Cash is botnet-free and it's much easier to track your own spendings. Also, go visit Japan.

Damn, It's highly illegal in my country. Glad to be europoor.

i seen Germany, and Italy you banks are over protected.
>one way door security checks.

It like they don't trust you niggers.

Even though most great heists happen in America.

It may be illegal in your country, but not Europe wide. UK banks and supermarkets have been doing it since the 70s and had some of the world's largest consumer database's before Google.
Why do you think supermarkets and department stores offer loyalty cards that give you x% off when used? They collect data on what you buy, items often bought together, how much you spend per visit and combine that with info they buy from insurance companies, credit companies, and any other data collection agencies to build profiles on the different segments of the market and on you individually.
Data is valuable, more valuable than the goods they ostensibly sell as their primary business.

he means australian monopoly money

Attached: pineapple.jpg (600x258, 77K)

I got my credit card with chip cloned in NYC. That's just bullcrap.