Who here hasn't installed the latest Windows 10 update yet?

Who here hasn't installed the latest Windows 10 update yet?

Attached: 1516772131891.jpg (914x768, 59K)

I don't even have Windows 10 anymore, I upgraded to Windows 7. Feels good.

I use Mac.

Why upgrade to an older obsolete OS?

It's like asking why date older women who don't act like children.

Hi friend! It seems you forgot to turn off your tripcode :^)

You've made a mistake, it's like staying on XP back in the day.

shit

shit

xp was way nicer than 7 back in the day. I guess I just don't like children, sue me.

I bet you do your spreadsheets in lotus 1-2-3

I don't do spreadsheets at all so that doesn't bother me. Anyway wangblow 7 spies on you less and the updates can actually be disabled.

I never used to Wangblows to begin with.

wangblow can blow my cock

If only normies knew of the technological developments known as SSDs and antispyware

what???

I wish Microsoft would just burn what they've got and start over, there's too much tech debt. Windows 10 feels unfinished, the OS uses three different UI frameworks, they should be embarrassed. Half of Redmond probably use Macs.

Can someone who uses both explain why macOS is better than windows 10?

I can't because my computer hangs every time i try to restart or shut it down. I can't figure it out.

>Why upgrade to an older obsolete OS?
Because it doesn't update all the time, force you to reboot, or repeatedly reinstall that crappy driver version that breaks functionality on your hardware.

I did and now I'm trying to figure out how to switch my os to something else with less bullshit

Attached: 1527681977806.png (580x687, 73K)

Windows 7 works fine with SSDs though you need a little more 3rd party software to make it work optimally than on 10. Both can benefit from antimalware programs if the user is the sort who occasionally installs malware.

x D I like reddit too

1803 is such shit. No useful features and it fucks up RemoteApp connections.

Also broke Windows Update for me. It kept insisting it was up to date, the "optional features" list said no features to install, and Get-WindowsCapabilities in PowerShell failed unless I told it not to look on Windows Update. Looking into cbs.log, it turned out to be some error about invalid update count. The usual sfc and dism commands found nothing wrong.

I finally managed to resolve it by running wsusoffline, which downloaded many GB of updates and applied one update up to the next build, after which Windows Update started working again.

Mark my words.
One of these days some malicious signed off or absolutely broken update is gonna get blown down that garden hose as you're gonna have to swallow that shit.

Have that ubuntu ISO burned to USB.

Attached: 1523121895919.png (884x495, 365K)