See the new reddit layout

>see the new reddit layout
What the fuck...

Attached: Reddit-June-08-2018.png (1440x870, 345K)

>reddit

Another reason not to go there

>>What the fuck...
are you doing here? Go back.

Attached: reddit discarded.png (800x800, 727K)

HEEEELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REDDIT

A lot of new trackers have been implemented.

>Reddit

It's a "I'm taunting here because I can get banned much faster over there" thread

Attached: 1514309584734.jpg (750x421, 143K)

>reddit
>Jow ForumsAmd

>bawww something changed bawww why do things change bawww I'm an autist who can't deal with things changing their appearance and adapt to new interfaces in 3 minutes

You better go back.

kys anytime my man

But it uses infinite scrolling so its practically unusable

>>>reddit

Attached: 1496802531467.jpg (215x204, 6K)

They made their desktop site exactly like the mobile site. Why do sites keep doing this. Do they even AB test this garbage?

most of it just has to do with desktop being a second-class citizen in this day and age. Mainly because you're worth more to the marketing departments when targeted on your personal tracking device, and more people are using those things now. Mobile-on-desktop sucks but works, desktop-on-mobile doesn't work at all. Oh yeah and the mobile crowd is also less likely to use those pesky ad-blockers, so that's another reason to cater to them.

Attached: 1459004939318.jpg (640x625, 43K)

Fuck off.

>lebbit
>Jow Forumsamd
Checks out, huh?

? looks like this for me

Attached: leddit.png (1678x1079, 272K)

Logout and delete cookies, when you login again you’ll get the new design.

>seeing any reddit layout
What the fuck...

Attached: you have to go back.png (177x69, 3K)

Yeah, it's trying to be like other social websites and make you addicted by having never ending preview content and infinite scroll. It wants to force users to keep scrolling and scrolling so they stay on the site even longer. Any website that is trying to force you on for a very long time just to serve more ads is usually a piece of shit. That site died along with Aaron Schwartz.

reddit has communities for things that don't exist anywhere else, stop being edgy

It's just so messed up. The old layout was a bit dated but it was compact and very functional, this new layout has the content spread out for some dumb reason.

>reddit
>amazon
>twitter
>wikipedia

Don't kill yourself - future generations shall study you, then execute you

Attached: 100fuck.jpg (500x375, 26K)

What's wrong with any of these things?

Everything.

Attached: file6wnih7zueno24e8mhr1.jpg (483x190, 14K)