I'm europoor and visiting USA tomorrow. What tech gadget should I buy?

I'm europoor and visiting USA tomorrow. What tech gadget should I buy?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg[1].png (1280x674, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.google.com/store/answer/2462844?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a noose

Nothing. None will be legal under your authoritarian GDPR rule.

>a noose

we have plenty of those in Europe

hamburgers

apparently not enough

Hard Drives

Attached: 1517522368688.jpg (1350x1450, 271K)

Please don't buy any more than strictly necessary, don't support our economy we don't deserve it.

Whatever's not for sale in your country.
Whatever's stupidly overpriced in your country.
Whatever's not available to ship to your country.

Lots of guns

false-flagging cunt

Diabetes and a pacemaker.

Attached: heart-attack-grill.jpg (653x367, 45K)

Arrive in the states and realise that if you were going to go anywhere for tech America should only be picked after most of east Asia.

t. corporate cuck

What would I being trying to false flag lol? You realize a substantial portion of the US population despises the current state of the country right?

I actually want to go there.
>t. statist cuck

Attached: 675894564597.png (753x787, 501K)

So?

So what in your situation am I false flagging? There's no point in false flagging something that's true.

120v shit

>I’d rather give all my money to something that benefits one person instead of everyone

That portion of the population are people just continue to be assmad because they lost an election

Learn what a "false flag" is. I'm saying I don't believe you're American.
>businesses are one person
>thinking governments don't just give out scraps

>lost an election because of gerrymandering, illegal campaing funding, and foreign interfearance

ftfy

Attached: file.png (450x450, 138K)

>every thread MUST be about Jow Forums garbage

A Shelby gt500

>lost an election because shit candidate
ftfy

What else am I going to talk about? Technology?
Politics is v-very important you know. If you don't dedicate your life to arguing with strangers on the internet then you're stoopid

>campaing
>interfearance
Typical Hillary voter.
These two fucking started it

Get something that's not available in your country:

support.google.com/store/answer/2462844?hl=en

>Hillary
That's our de jure president you're talking about. Show some respect!

Not much that you can't get cheaper ordering in EU.

semen rations

>OP starts valid thread, nothing offensive
>Americans go into full defensive attack mode
Every. Fucking. Time.
What's wrong with those people?

Attached: 1520196192231.png (740x720, 655K)

>What's wrong with those people?
Shitposters show up and derail threads.

Attached: 323423646.jpg (670x720, 92K)

From what I understand, a nice mechanical keyboard if you want one
Prices seem much higher in the EU

There are more young Americans on Jow Forums, so American posters are, by definition, 50% summer by content.

Visit small computer shops and thift stores if you come across any of them. Lots of them have a corner in the back full of old PowerPC Macs and SGI MIPS or Sun SPARC machines for cheap. Also lots of old ThinkPads and general 90s or early 2000s hardware. You'll find some good stuff more often than not.

Almost every state will also have good places to eat and other stuff to do. If you get a chance, come visit our national parks. The Smokey Mountains are pretty great if you're in Tennessee or around there. In South Carolina there are some fantastic parks and lakes. And of course, there's Michigan which has some of the nicest forests and lakes. Stay the fuck away from California and Southern Texas. Those places are packed with beans and 56% faced nightmares.

All PSUs run on 100-240v nowadays.

>old PowerPC Macs and SGI MIPS or Sun SPARC machines
And how will OP bring those back home?

Depends what state if it's a no sales tax state get a gpu or a CPU.

Attached: 1525725545730.jpg (859x1024, 95K)

In his briefcase?

Attached: DSCF0184.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

But SGI?

Go to a shooting range
Go play some paintball
Visit our national parks
If you wanna buy something, buy a nice camera

I'm going to DC and NYC next month, where can I buy good used electronics like laptops and such?
Also, I'm thinking of buying a Raspberry Pi, do they sell those at stores?

This is true. The US government wants a backdoor in every electronic device ever. That's entirely incompatible with GDPR, which is why I plan to order everything from the EU from now on.

Raspberry Pis aren't sold in stores unless you find a place dedicated to electronics hobbyists, which is more common in SF than either of those cities.

For used electronics, check local craigslist listings for newer stuff and thrift shops for older stuff.

So buy a burger

Oh, I forgot to add - Pawn Shops sometimes have good shit.

Yea suicide seems to be all the rage now dayz.

Stay where you are, we don't need any more eurotrash here.

A ton of lead based solder

Free nigger inside every one! Only available in the deep south.

first thing you should buy is "Bulletproof vest"

And second most important thing is "Don't get shot"

You need more niggers and spics instead lel

We have more than enough of those, like you need more sand nigger refugees.

Don't buy electronics here. You won't be covered by warranty when you go back to europe. Warranties are by region.

You're right. If Hillary didn't do those things maybe her target demographic would have had more confidence in her character and actually voted.

I'm a burger going to Lithuania tomorrow. What should I buy?

Life insurance.

hookers and blow

done and dusted. what kind of gadgets and stuff can i buy for a reasonable price? not expecting anything dirt cheap.

we have those weird fucking snapchat sunglasses.

this

scew tech and buy junk food that's not available in Europe instead

>tech
we have this good technology called
A spoon
and
a knife
and
a gun
maybe those

Unironically a gun, when in Rome do as the Romans.

We have some pretty good rocks. Maybe a stick would be cool.

the 56% blood is to blame here

Eurofag here, apparantly the murricans have much more interesting thriftstores, buy old shit

Bulletproof vests

So it could quite easily be a disgruntled American, in which case it wouldn't be a falseflag. Learn what the word means.

There is always a big portion of the population that is assmad at having lost. Seriously as if the previous 2 terms are different.

Before one side god assmad and crazy because it was a black president. This time the other side is assmad because it is a retarded/"more" self-serving president. The other half will always find a reason

You will get kidnapped and raped by ms13 and NBA basketball players

Attached: bolice.webm (800x330, 1.91M)

>europe is a country

Attached: 1517066960231.jpg (110x125, 2K)

Aware of their inferior, parasitic existence.

This.

Don't buy backdoored USA shit. Even ordering from China is safer now

Well played.

Attached: 1528481640467.jpg (250x239, 15K)

Electric kettle

Attached: 151921085357.gif (200x200, 49K)

or some drunk frat boy, that'll get 6 months no jail time.

Attached: soulless.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Visited US couple of years and bought Motorola phone that was not available at that time in yourop.

Don't do it. Hamburgers are raped in the ass by their carriers in ways unimaginable in yurop. Phones are totally crippled and walled into carriers ecosystem, even android theme colors where changed into carrier corporate colors with insane amount of bloat.

Spent hours flashing and removing all that shit and it never worked as it should in the end.

Rent a V8 and take a road trip. Rental company fucked me and instead of V8 charger I got V6 but still enjoyed it.

vasbeton lol

>Whatever's stupidly overpriced in your country.
First time Jow Forums recommends me tobuy Apple stuff

He didn't say that. I think OP is just trying to make it easier for Americans to understand where he's from since most of them believe Germany is the capitol of the Middle East, and Paris is a celebrity.

what country you coming from user? Odds are, tech prices are pretty much the same in your country.

I've heard mech keyboards are pricey over there, maybe check those out. I love my Logitech G610 (red switches).

of all the places on the internet, I would never have expected Jow Forums to be opposed to GDPR

I wouldn't say I "despise" it, it's kind of a dull irritation. Nothing ever fucking changes.

dragon dildo

>who won the primary because of gerrymandering, illegal campaign funding, and foreign interference

In Europe everything is at least 20% more expensive than in the US. I got my 1070 for €550 before the mining meme.

Burger GPS. All Americans own one so we can find the nearest burger joint.

Cancel your ticket and go to china, still botnet technology but much cheaper.

A gun
You want to defend yourself when you get shot.
I recommend something simple like an ar-15

Think about it this way. There's nothing technological in America that you can't get in Europe that 1) isn't 100% illegal or 2) has no point in owning across the pond. Trying to get something "local" in America means things like food or photographs that you take yourself because those are the only things that aren't mass produced in China like everything else. Why would OP buy a cell phone here when he get the exact same phone on amazon shipped to his house? The only real argument is for things that are significantly cheaper here like .
With that out of the way, there's little to do but make smartass remarks.

He is just being contrarian for the fun of it - the same happened with Net Neutrality, people pretended to be against it on Jow Forums just to bait reponses.

I'm sorry this is such a shit thread OP
You shouldn't have posted to Jow Forums

If I were you when I get here I would just get anything that seems interesting to you that you can't get at home. Being European most things we have, you most likely have as well. Tech-wise the only advantage you might have here is some things are cheaper (HTC Vive for example).
Other than that I would probably want to go to a range and fire off some rounds for fun, enjoy the outdoors, or go shopping and snatch some clothes or something cool that you don't see back home or are way cheaper here than over in Europe.

>i-it's just contrarianism
>support the government

Attached: 1528562502312.png (334x399, 582)

which state and city are you visiting?

>OP starts valid thread, nothing offensive
>Yuropeans immediately shit on Americans
FTFY

Money.
Lots of it.