Power flickers on and off trying to use my PC a few nights back

>power flickers on and off trying to use my PC a few nights back
>keep getting this and nothing works

Can I get some F's for respect for this soon-to-be reformatted computer?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.microsoft.com/en-nz/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A thread died for this

did you at least tried checking for disk errors, memory defects and other basic things?
You can't be this dumb. although you're using win 10 so maybe you are.

I've tried just about every single recovery option Win10 offers, and all of them lead to errors saying they couldn't do anything.

Even tried the whole md backup/copy *.* .. in regback, but that method didn't work either. Not sure what else I can try via CMD.

>BAD_SYSTEM
>CONFIG_INFO

Attached: DEVELOPERS(1).gif (320x240, 629K)

Try burning a win 10 cd and running the repair from it or reinstalling win 10 on top of it again.

also
support.microsoft.com/en-nz/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system

>using windows 10

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 58K)

>not having a UPS on your computer for unexpected brownouts or occasional spikes

Attached: picard-facepalm.jpg (700x528, 31K)

This happened to my mom's hybrid tablet thingy, your installation is basically fucked.

f

Just re-install you retard

can you even read stop codes?

install gnu/linux
unless you have nvidia

Get a fucking UPS

Call your "geek squad" you boomer

The Apple Macbook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.

>what is a UPS

>using brainlet memes

Ever heard of one of these?

Attached: UPS.jpg (359x500, 32K)

>living in a 7th world country where brownouts are a thing

:(

linux works really well with nvidia (propriety drivers), has the options for tear free desktop without the need of a compositor

lol wut?

nvidia proprietary suck. the best video drivers on linux are the intel integrated graphics. no tearing or anything with the open source drivers.

This
>u spastics