Why Jow Forums should play Magic: the Gathering

Here's my case for why I believe every Jow Forumstard should play MTG.

>It was created by the Richard Garfield, great-great-grandson of US President James Garfield.

>It is a game made by Big Brains FOR Big Brains

>It recently celebrated it's 25th anniversary, cementing its place in American and popular history.

>The cards are often good investment vehicles, and appreciate over time

>Subject matter that pisses off SJWs and NPCs alike

Bottom line: invest in some cards. Keep the playing community alive. And be apart of a longstanding tradition.

Attached: MAGIC.jpg (1024x683, 242K)

>Paying the cardboard jew
I had a full unlimited set, forgotten realms, and antiquities back around 96 that I sold for about a grand.
Kinda still wish I saved them for the feels. But anything (((collectible))) is retard tier bro.

Yo find someone to fuck your ass?
KYS

Attached: sag.jpg (350x350, 29K)

>pol should play the cardboard jew
Gas yourself, schlomo.

Attached: 1535841652427.jpg (181x203, 23K)

Attached: Best Magic Card (Besides Baneslayer).png (315x448, 319K)

>tfw I know all the editions on the left side
thanks for the nostalgia OP

I prefer to play Jow Forums the Gathering.

>Tranny the Gathering
Cringe. Western fantasy shit is jewpilled beyond belief these days. Especially anything put out by Wizard and Blizzard.

I've resisted these for many years. Might as well check it out

>Why Jow Forums should play Magic: the Gathering
I quit playing that faggot game after the Ice age Expansion. It is the most pozzed up fan base ever. You think the fuck tards over in /vr/ are crazy....MTG losers are some of the most autistic, no social-skill-having motherfuckers. There is no good reason to piss away shit-tons of cash on cardboard. Its worse then the Nintendo Labo shit.

Mtg is ran by sjws.

check 'em

But they added a bunch of transexual cards. What the fuck is OP talking about?

WH40K is the better Jow Forums game, besides the occasional estrogen enriched male nearly everyone at my comic shop is very anti-left

Play Star Realms instead. Similar 1v1 (or any amount of players) but it's not collectable so you don't waste a shitload of money (base game $15). Also way less hassle.

Why do you lie like this?

SJW's captured the MtG production and advertisement teams years ago.

I used to play at a sports shop with my brother every friday night from about 06-09. The group of people there starting out were decent enough, but over time more and more insufferable retards started showing up. Including 2 faggots who unironically wore fedoras and sperged out Jow Forums memes.

You bungling wizards shill. People should NOT play Magic. I have been peripherally interested in and played it since 1994.

>wizards forcefully inserting queer womyn of color in every set to virtue signal "muh diversity"

>blacks all over Victorian England setting

>no white men ever

>pedophiles running rampant in the official judging program

>far left political positions on everything pozz up the game

>creatively bankrupt

>authoritarian to the point of banning people from playing events due to actions outside the game supporting wrong political positions while pedophile leftys are allowed to stay

>cheaters, angle shooting, and smelly aggressive incels at any tournament

The list goes on. Save your money. Starve these far left virtue signaling idiots until they get a clue.

>Get woke go broke

Attached: IMG_7945.jpg (800x450, 78K)

I'll be honest, I loved Magic in 6th grade but they added too much faggot bullshit and now the game sucks. Did you see chess adding "le rare ebig planeswalkers!"?

Isn't WotC management literally poz central?

fuck no they have gone full sjw and none one gives a shit about jace and the rest of the fag planateers.

>mtg is based
>reddit spacing
nice meme OP

Attached: MagictheCuckening.jpg (500x281, 57K)

been playing mtg for 25 years and can confirm this is the case. The entire pro community and wizards is a bunch of simpering onions sjw shits

Good summation

>literally, unashamedly features black people in greek-themed plane
>not SJW

Attached: wallpaper_wk02_Ephara.jpg (302x302, 38K)

hey look a fat loudmouth neck beard that shit all over himself verbally and now cant play mtg let alone enjoy it.

fuck that shit stirring faggot

good, i hope you lot are so offended that you sell of your cards, theres a slump in the market for those cards, and i buy them up and laugh at you forr being some triggered little bitch with hurt fee fee's mad that they talk about trans shit on the cards

boo fuckin hoo for you mayo boy ill buy your cards dont worry

kys

How about this. It is CURRENTLY shit, BUT can become great again (ala MAGA) IF the more redpilled players (you faggots) enter the game.

As for the pussy-bitch management at WOTC, it's only a matter of time before they are ousted. The market doesn't want pussy-fied shit and Trump is making the overall landscape less puss-fied (this will give executives the confidence and greenlight to now be so SJW-sensitive).

sell off your cards and go get into warhammer 40k.

this game because too big brained for a lot of you so go paint some gay models

Come home.

Attached: 60010199015_40KDarkImperiumENG18.jpg (920x950, 107K)

An elf is a faggot. Imagine my shock.

No thanks I only play poke'mon tcg

Attached: pokemomtcg.jpg (640x480, 246K)

But I do play (((MtG))) and it's filled with KANG and diversity and run by a halfing looking kike.

Gwent is better.

im literally introducing this to all my female and trans friends and guess what all my trans friends like that it pisses you guys off to play and the two girls who have shown interest have already bought cards.

magic is for everyone not some spoiled first world frail fee fee having mayo boys who fume and fuss at the slightest thing not directly being marketed to them.

i'll start a fnm at the fucking gay bar if i know somehow it will cause you lot displeasure

people who abuse exert and vigilance should be shot

>God of the polis
>a nigger

Attached: 1520888956913.jpg (640x408, 16K)

didnt it get taken over by SJWs recently ??

i want all of you to get owned by a prosh/ food chain deck being ran by a trans girl and cry that they can afford the cards for the deck while you guys run cheap shit under 300 dollar decks

Magic is dying, because the player base is aging and young kids don't want to play. You can't make money off it compared to esports, and it's not really much point in trying to be a "pro". You end up putting allot of time and money into a net loss, when you could have meme streamed over league of craft and made 1k a stream.

>paying for cards
Cockatrice or Tabletop Simulator are the best ways to play MTG.

bro this game is marketed at pre pubescent boys

and those are the only people who play it who arent' fags trying to hang out with young boys

Stirring shit doesn't mean you are the one who defecated

also there was a recent scandal where they were caught hiring gay pedos and refusing to fire them

Except the game has been compromised by rainbow-haired SJW's inside WotC for years and MaRo is a complete cuck faggot.

I quit playing when the sjw/social terrorist bs started

Based and Redpilled

Attached: Pence's Favorite Pokemon.jpg (1615x1000, 548K)

It's alarming to hear that these groups (trans and womyn) are more motivated by pissing off men than actually having fun and enjoying life. Sounds a bit like Dr. Ford and the present Left in general.

>i buy them up and laugh at you
You collect pieces of worthless cardboard, and you laugh at us. This is priceless. I made a fuck-ton of ROI when I sold back everything I bought. I got out of the game because faggots like you complained about every "rare" card being too powerful. They restricted most of the good cards. I had full sets from revised up through Alliance. Multiples of rares. My necropotence all black deck triggered the fuck out of pussies because it was a defensive deck that came with ez 10-15 point life drains against the player. "Waaah wahhhh its too easy for him to get every card in his deck". People think in the terms of math and parity win. The current group is a bunch of NPCs that can't even understand that simple concept. Enjoy your overpriced

>didnt it get taken over by SJWs recently ??
book marks.

It was a slow process that was finished in the last few years. It started quite a while ago. Once they started banning and restricting cards, it took the element of "value" out of it. I cashed out and made a fuck-ton even at bulk sale to my local game shop.

>You end up putting allot of time and money into a net loss
Glad I got out when I did. I know I made a net gain when selling out. Not much, but enough that I was in the black. The game used to be fun.

They will go to a fnm, lose for a season, get mad at roation, and quite to the next "cool" fad.

Even Warhammer is being shitted up by SJWs

Attached: warhammeradventures.jpg (1000x966, 207K)

>theres a slump in the market for those cards
I find it amazing anybody is willing to pay anything for any of that shit

it sure does when he consumes fast food drama media to shit out of his own two channels dedicated to FAKE FUCKIN NEWS about mtg.

im glad that faggot got popped by an actual faggot. fuck jeremy he's the reason why people got divided to begin with. a bunch of virgin dudes rallied behind him for nothing and now here we are.

also fuck force of will too that's a garbage game

Attempted. Has that died on its arse yet or are they planning on releasing it first?

I put up an ad a few weeks ago selling my mtg cards. Over 500 rares. Sold it for 1300. Wish I didn't have to but I'm trying to start my own business and needed money to survive.

Stopped playing 2 years ago anyway when I had a bad experience at a city wide tournament. Playing against the same god-damn deck 10 times over isn't fun. Had a falling out with the friend that played magic with me a little later on. So I lost interest.

Was super fun though while it lasted. I remember staying up through the night just trying to mix and match cards and playtesting myself to build the *best* deck. Had some pretty fucking good ones too when they worked.

(((Based)))

Attached: 1511759109954.jpg (1024x768, 131K)

>Even Warhammer is being shitted up by SJWs
If they can't force a developer to change, they will force a loud minority group to "fake-complain" until it is fixed to suit them. Gamers of all types see this, and eventually the trailblazers leave. I have left a few "communities" over the years as demographics change. I still board game with friends, and it is much better that way. we all laugh and talk about guns and make fun of faggots (we are all married w/kids). Once every 2 months is a perfect amount of game time for me.

Attached: 1511762255189.jpg (1200x675, 166K)

It looks fun, I might give it a try someday.

>It was created by the Richard Garfield, great-great-grandson of US President James Garfield.
Richard Garfield is based af, but sadly has little to do with the game today beyond an occasional appearance as a set designer.
>It is a game made by Big Brains FOR Big Brains
It is a game made by toy-making kikes for the purpose of squeezing their player base for as much money as they can.
>It recently celebrated it's 25th anniversary, cementing its place in American and popular history.
The game has changed for the worse; worse art, additional rarities, SJW themes apparent, the list goes on.
Shit like the reserved list and card buyouts HURT the players and protect LGS kikes. New cards do not accrue value in any significant way.
Go to an FNM and see that it is populated by the aforementioned groups. Also worth mentioning is that standard players typically have terrible hygiene.

Attached: 1533913936584.jpg (503x385, 108K)

nah im a staight white dude right, but im tired of all the beta male crying over the women or the brown people or the trans shit, be mad about real shit like wotc fucking over small card shops not this inane childish bullshit you people have going on.

be mad about the card quality not some flavor blurb specifying that someone is genderless or whatever. what a bunch of fucking spoiled man children crying this whole saga has been.

been married for a decade and playing magic for 19 fuckin years and never heard once about an sjw anything until you weebs started reeeeeeing about it.

didn't they cancel that. I seem to remember the writer bitching about getting fired on twitter.

Attached: Lol.png (702x469, 401K)

nah bitch, sell your cards they arent doing you any good, they are infected with sjw idea's so they're obviously no good to you right?

I wish more companies had a spine and put their foot down when it came to SJWs trying to influence their product and community

Attached: battlefield5woes.jpg (500x617, 56K)

I fucking hate mtg. The local cardshop is a temple to adolescence and frivolity

The whole game is infested with the degenerate left. Get with TF2, the real redpilled game

>No women

>only nigger is cannon the most hated member, always drunk

>Only characters from strong countries allowed. Of course mostly american.

>The frenchman is weak and useless, just like real life

>nice blood and gore, vulgarity. Nothing is censored.

>comics are okay too

Attached: 30C131B5-BB3D-4796-B1BF-275C20FEC457.jpg (1920x1080, 241K)

This. Playing anything but casual is cancer-tier.

dnd is better and less expensive

I think eSports is in a bubble. Here's why...it will become apparent in the coming years that being buried in a computer all day is not healthy, and people will intentionally try to find games that are more connected to phyiscal realty. That's where magic comes in. So I predict that eSports will decline in popularity to an extent (obviously still grow but at a slower rate) and that MTG will have an influx of Hearthstone/Clash Royale players looking to "disconnect" from their computer/phone

>who fume and fuss at the slightest thing not directly being marketed to them.
You don't understand, degenerates must die so society can live, anyone or any group that caters specifically to degeneracy also needs the rope for the same reason.

Marketing as a modern concept is also a societal cancer and the driving monetary incentive behind companies encouraging the wicked.

Play sigmata but play as the good guys instead of the hippie commies

Attached: 2018_07_29_13_23_45_Sigmata_Core.pdf_Microsoft_Edge.png (680x816, 907K)

i have played on the pro tour several times, but not in a few years (last PT was PT Theros in Valencia)

the community of this game absolutely shaped me and my worldviews until trump and pol saved me

years ago the game used to be highly competitive, trash talking, gambling, male space. but it is absolutely cucked beyond recognition

Trust me, they "tried" to shit up Warhammer. But our autists were too powerful for them.

I used to play at a local game store as well. It was all fun until this nerdy Chad started attending. He ruined the group dynamics. The girls constantly competed for his attention, and the guys were always trying to impress him and give him free stuff. I got so fed up with it that I just stopped going.

fuck off faggot you dont have any power or any control over your life so i know why you are harping at me about "degeneracy"

grow the fuck up kid or if you are an adult sell your cards, buy a gun, and jam that sucker down your throat to pull the trigger as fast as you can before death takes you

i do not give a fuck about what you have to say loser

>stories from the beta male

bunch sniveling coward mayo boys crying that the non male/non whites got into your game of weebs.

fuck right off but please sell your cards first

I'll ask again here
Isn't WotC management literally poz central?

Attached: Edge.jpg (500x500, 15K)

no, fuck off spic

go play magic the wall jumping

cry about it bitch, its your only move

i just force of willed your brain

Not sure if they are more cucked than pathfinder devs but they are definitely sjw with extra onions.

Attached: received_892446450954945.jpg (563x746, 25K)

i cast "a real bad time" for 6 mana!

Attached: 1534437395390.png (412x575, 353K)