So how long until all IT jobs get outsourced to cheap pajeets only?

So how long until all IT jobs get outsourced to cheap pajeets only?

Attached: GV.jpg (680x1024, 193K)

When your job can be taken from you, a white educated person living in a white society and with all your support networks working for you, by a under-educated man from a far-away country where English is not even a second-language...
well, it was obviously not much of a job, was it?

This.

If Pajeet takes your job, you are doing something horribly wrong.

Yes, lething them steal your jobs

When little senstive white males doing nothing for themselves complain about unrelated people to mask their failure of a life as a unskilled, talentless and worthless NEET.

Attached: 1475187459618.jpg (1440x1920, 469K)

hi indian here,
working at a consultancy company (the guy in question)
AMA

Muh me loge?

This, any serious job that requires skill will not be taken by a pajeet, simply because 99% of them would be completely unable to even grasp its complexity.
That job you refer to is the lowest tier of IT/code monkey job, I got one of those myself, but I'm not pretending otherwise to feel better. When I get better I'll get a better paid, more secure job. It will surely be more rewarding as well.
tl:dr: git gud faggot

This. Jobs which can be taken by pajeets are apprentice-tier in the IT/programming space. It's just like a machine shop. You can replace a lot of the floor workers and apprentices with migrant labor, but you will find that the kind of work done by the greybeards is so far beyond the grasp of this type of individual. If you find yourself in the position of apprenticeship, either at an IT job or a machine shop, immediately locate the wisest person near you and learn like a motherfucker. This is the only way to ascend beyond trivial replaceability. This is the only reality and if you embrace and fight for it, you will not suffer as badly as most.

Even if this happened, EE would pay more than CS, and since EE is trivial, any CS/CE major could just reconvert without any probl-

Nvm this is the board that thinks fizzbuzz is a programming challenge. You'd all be fucked.

Depends on how that society looks.
That society could be a society that has made most of the workforce obsolete and is replacing the few remnants that are left with outsourced workforce because they'll pay less than the universal basic income.
Or there's no such income and you're left starving along with most of the population.

Please sir, you are needed to do the needful soon right away. When will the needful be completeted?

Why is Jow Forums so obsessed with poos?

Fuck off street shitter

Memes and lost jobs to them.

>losing your job to low IQ pajeets
when you stop being a brainlet

I say let em have the jobs. I want there to be some higher barrier to entry on tech. There are too many wannabe tech SJW faggots leaking into a realm where they absolutely do not belong. Before I went to college, I had to mentally commit to a crazy course of action like electrical engineering to go down a path like this. Today, the kiddos are coming out of school with communications degrees and a few weeks at a khan academy nodejs bootcamp. FUCK. I am getting tired of this shit. I hope the poos steal all your fucking jobs. I am tired of looking down at the entry level from up here and seeing a bunch of whiny, entitled fucks absolutely ruin technology for everyone else.

>I had to mentally commit to a crazy course of action like electrical engineering
kek

Hiii should I paint myself white so I can gain high iq

lol white faggots cry harder.

wife gets fucked by black and career gets fucked by indians

Dad is in charge of outsourcing tech of a fortune 100 company
They don't trust the pajeets to do quality work. They assume incompetence. If it's anything that requires quality and especially innovation, you're safe. If you're a mindless codemonkey, you better start climbing the ranks.

that's because 99% are beginners who just entered the field, and they are not even cs grads. they're civil/electrical/biotech engineers.

they're here for the money and get kicked out when they're 40.

>muh sjw
>implying sjw's cant be intelligent

if a communication degree student can code as well as a electrical engineering degree such as you, it means you have the same technical skill as them.
you probably fell for the gentoo installing skill meme which is why you think you're better than everyone

English IS their second language, that's why it's the cheap easy option. Blame the Brits for teaching them English.

>implying being an SJW is acceptable under any circumstances

Attached: 4chinz.png (1440x1920, 2.65M)

>a white society
Fuck off back to racist. America is a proposition nation OF IMMIGRANTS.

Bait