How much do you spend a month on Cheap Chinese Shit?

How much do you spend a month on Cheap Chinese Shit?

Attached: 413RHWsREDL.png (512x512, 31K)

~$300 or so every month, $200 this month so far.

It depends, I take care of family & relatives android devices (point what to buy mostly). So I can buy 1000$ worth of smartphones and stay 3 months buying 5 or 10$.

Attached: 1523482425316.png (1508x892, 607K)

On Ali maybe $50 a month.
If I knew how to Taobao, I would spendmore and probably get more

>If I knew how to Taobao, I would spendmore and probably get more
same here

How much buyer protection does this have? on eBay I can use PayPal and have an easier way out.

I've never been scammed. The seller only gets the money when you agree to it, when you've received the goods.

So how do they prevent people from getting away without paying?

They can't

I've only bought cheap ass household items.

What Jow Forums related shit are people buying???

They can't. The system heavily favours buyers.

/csg/ can point you at proxies, but apart from some unavailable items like chinese plastic waifu figures, there is usually not a great advantage in using taobao.

I bought 3 pairs of Monk earbuds (cheap but decent earphones) and paid $21-ish. They didn't arrive within their estimation (60 days?) because of my country's slow post service. I opened up a dispute, got my money back in a few days and eventually got the earbuds as well and got to keep them.
I've ordered lots of stuff on Aliexpress and never once had any issues. Just stay away from shops with little to no orders.

chink phones

I buy everything (aside from food) on AliExpress, not only Jow Forums related stuff.

Does this shit actually arrive? I want to buy some led grow lamps but don't feel like getting scammed by chinks

Attached: 1316959313738.jpg (221x246, 51K)

You can get your money back easily if it doesn't arrive

It does, just avoid anything that ships with YANWEN and you're golden.

I'm eyeing some proper chinese stuff, costs about 700 USD. How easy could I get my money back if I'm shipped a box full of bricks?

Attached: bricks.jpg (3600x2814, 3.69M)

if you get anything shipped it will be the product, although it could be damaged and looks like it stood in the rain for some time

scammers wouldn't bother paying a package

why is yanwen bad?

Phones (posting from redmi note 4)
Knives
general electronics
bicycle parts

Similar to This month was NZD$370 for a phone and accessories, but other months are between NZD$0-30

Very slow shipping. 30-50 days to New Zealand where it can usually be as good as 13-20 days for free.

Consider to buy wifi card from there. Honesty I'm afraid of getting scammed.

Attached: 1509341178798.jpg (560x560, 34K)

My relatives don't really understand it. I tell them not to buy garbage from Walmart for 20 dollars and just wait a few weeks and I'll get it for a 1.50. I used to explain that it was Chinese Amazon, but normies think this means it's shittier chinese shit than the chinese shit they pay too much for.

You get pay protection but I'm not sure how reliable it is. Chinks don't have morals.

Almost always cheaper, and the best place to get cheap chink knockoff clothing

Did get one from China. It said 300Mbps speed but they sent it with a 150Mbps card. Got a full refund.

Unironically check out the taobao thread on /cgl/ they have guides on how to buy things on there through taobao themselves or through a shopping service. I did this a couple years ago.

Imagine thinking Western companies sourcing their shit from chinks have morals

They're idiots.
Just simplify your explanation to
>Not buy from retailers and you will get the same item directly from manufacturers for cheaper

Literally 0

I have yet to find something that I need to order from chinkland

Just look at the store reviews bro. Or just email them and ask a simple question, if they respond they are legit. Plus it costs $1500 to open a store with aliexpress so almost no one risks the investment.

$10 a month I'd say.

Just bought a meat thermometer and some drains for my bathroom to keep roaches out.

Bump

Anywhere from $0 to several hundred

bought keycaps once. was good. would do again if i ever get bored of my current colours

I used to, but my shitty country decided to put a massive tax of around $10 on whatever you buy to stop people from buying from china.
Including a 30% import tax.

I thought Sweden dropped this shitty idea because of people refusing to pay the taxes. I heard 500k parcels were still not delivered by Sweden Post.

There are plans to remove it with apps like Wish, but aliexpress is still screwed.

lewd stuff

Not very much, not very often。It takes so long to ship, and I don't want to have to pay a huge amount to receive it a day or two later with expensive fast shipping。I'm sure if I lived in 中国, I would buy stuff from 中国 more often。 Although if I lived in 中国, I'd most likely live in 深圳, and go to 华强北。

one thousand mexican, divide that by 17-20 to get the dollar value, the exchange rate changes often

What do you think is worth buying throu chink epxress?

>mechanical keyboards and caps
>lamps and LEDs
>stickers, mousepads, usb gadgets

what am I missing?

Attached: 1527728482936.jpg (850x1012, 547K)

for me everything

Nothing, since the fucking government cracked down on chink import with taxes. Now they are talking about a deal with fucking Wish of all fucking sites. It was probably them who caused the crackdown in the first place since the normalfags use it. Fuck!
t. Swedefag

Attached: crying mad anime girl.jpg (1007x742, 126K)

Not much, I control myself a lot now and only buy shit I actually need.

But I have saved quite a lot buying fishing related shit there instead of locally.

$200 month now nothing, very few of the items hold up over time