How does Jow Forums get their music (for free(?))?

How does Jow Forums get their music (for free(?))?

Attached: IMG_20180609_152459.jpg (4608x3456, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

slsknet.org/news/
en.metal-tracker.com/user/login.html
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5449868
youtu.be/E5yFcdPAGv0
wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/System_maintenance#Partial_upgrades_are_unsupported
abx.digitalfeed.net/list.html
git.teknik.io/SMLoadrDev/SMLoadr
git.teknik.io/SMLoadrDev/SMLoadr/src/branch/master/SMLoadr.js
gitlab.com/Monsterwolf/DeezLoader-Reborn
gitlab.com/deezloaderremaster/deezloader-remaster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Install Gentoo

Attached: 2000px-The_Pirate_Bay_logo.svg.png (2000x2265, 782K)

The internet. Libraries.

>>>/sqt/

Ask /mu/

I will give you a hint

I seek a soul to download

Deezloader, smloadr

sudo pacman -Sy muh-music

tparser.org

smloadr

rutracker.org

chiru.no/dl

slsknet.org/news/

Attached: Da65uZwVAAABYql.jpg (675x1200, 80K)

moar

soulseek

Attached: DawyqJ-VMAA3L73.jpg (675x1200, 112K)

youtube-dl. Just find a playlist for the album you want on youtube and you can choose to download the whole playlist in mp3

trash option my dude

Attached: inst2.jpg (1080x607, 71K)

>youtube quality music
lol

Smloadr, huawei_music.apk

>downloading YT rip-offs
Why do people do this? All Youtube has to offer is shit-tier 128kbps tracks you can barely hear without blasting your sound level to 100%..

Attached: 1471883927595.gif (299x305, 81K)

rutracker
/mu/ archive / sharethreads

ulozto.net

redacted :^)

>being this dense

youtube-dl.py is lossless dumbass

youtube still hosts shit tier quality you retard. I bet you think converting a bunch of jpegs to pngs will increase quality

hahaha sure, it might be lossless because it's the same shitty compressed audio on youtube

I use the information superhighway

en.metal-tracker.com/user/login.html

based russians

Attached: abbath2.jpg (427x338, 20K)

5.6mhz DSD vinyl rips from rutracker

>literal analogue master tape tier

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5449868

Attached: 1eac6ce98a0a460151329c35e38dc66f (2).jpg (800x450, 76K)

>not rutracker
a truly plebian musical excursion

Music is for children.
The grown man only listens to talk radio.

sup reviewbrah

Nice try kiddo. Any man worth a damn listens to nature while they chop wood in solitude.

Nyaa, Jpopsuki, and U2

enjoy your russian botnet

Many of the nearly two-thirds of organisations found to be infected with botnet-running malware were compromised by their higher-than-average use of peer-to-peer (P2P) services like BitTorrent, eMule and Soulseek, a Check Point Software Technologies audit has found.

The Check Point 2013 Security Report, based on data from the company’s free network malware audits, found that 63 per cent of examined organisations were infected with malware bots.

Of these, 48 per cent had just 1 to 3 botnet hosts – but 18 per cent had between 10 and 21 hosts, and 6 per cent had more than 21 botnet hosts running on the network. With 25 per cent of hosts communicating to their command and control (C&C) server at least every hour and 45 per cent doing so every one to two hours, the figures suggest many companies have inadvertently become active participants in the promulgation of global malware botnets.

The P2P vector was called out on the back of results suggesting 61 per cent of organisations globally were using P2P applications, with a higher-than-average 72 per cent of APAC organisations said to be using the technologies. P2P applications represent a particular vulnerability, Check Point said, because they “essentially open a backdoor to networks” by facilitating the sharing of files across large numbers of TCP/IP ports.

google song name .flac
;)

>hurr botnet
ok son settle down and listen to some free music

that is not the blue bird of happiness, but it will shit all over your computer

Off JewTube
youtu.be/E5yFcdPAGv0
No need to download

fuck off russian nigger

Attached: too ugly to be a hotel whore.jpg (367x809, 107K)

I'm sure it's the open ports that did it, and not the fact that most people using p2p software still can't tell an mp3 apart from an exe.

>sudo pacman -Sy muh-music
enjoy your broken system

wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/System_maintenance#Partial_upgrades_are_unsupported

Youtube rips via Vubey or MP3Fiber. I'm no audiophile and I play my music through a PC audio card so I could care less about FLAC and HiFi. 320 kps works fine for me.

youtube

Attached: [Special Clips] GFRIEND X CLINIQUE - 광고 촬영 현장 Behind-yu7tvfjIBlY-[01.03.564-01.06.767].w (1920x1080, 1.82M)

Mostly by Googling "myband myalbum rar" and then some Spanish language blog has a link to Mega.

>The grown man only listens to talk radio.
Fucking lol

soulseek

I know a few sources who anonymously email me and sell me unreleased songs. Mostly rap/rnb artists, but very few rock artists.

this

qbittorent search

>I have superior hearing
>In fact, my ears bleed just from hearing autism shitposters reply to my everlasting comment

If you want to be super Jewish you could go to a Goodwill clearance center with your laptop and use it to rip CDs they have.

Wow no one here uses pooinloo.rip? Wow

nyaa.

Private tracker + Soulseek

*ahem*

Attached: whiteboi.jpg (500x500, 110K)

soulseek

from youtube

Attached: 1526246364174.gif (400x364, 418K)

DATPIFF app for free streaming
/mu/ sharethreads
Chinese and Indian social media

>running closed source software

>All Youtube has to offer is shit-tier 128kbps tracks
Aac is 192kbps
Opus is 160kbps

Could be true, but there's hardly a way of confirming what the actual quality is after YouTube compression algorithm.

Sounds good enough for me to not waste my time scouring elitist forums for some snakeoil formats

Because AAC and Opus are the most common audio formats to be found. Rutracker and Soulseek doesn't require a genius to use. As far as snake oil goes:

>scouring elitist forums
There are several simple open source tools that let you download lossless files from streaming services like Tidal, Deezer or Qobuz.

Don't require*

>free
Do you want a free guitar too?
How about free drums?
No?
Then buy your fucking instruments, software or not.

I really don't care mate honestly

Thank you for your input. I just gave you an easy option.

Buying used CDs from thrift stores, and sharing the ripped albums with other likeminded friends. We ask eachothers recommendations.

Usenet

Soulseek

Hippie faggot, a real man only listens to the screams of his dying enemies as they fall under his sword.

>Spotify
>CD
>NewPipe
>JDownloader for Bandcamp SoundCloud

Attached: 1368417000308.jpg (510x383, 41K)

Wtf are half these things haha
I use spotify sometimes but its easier to use a youtube download extension for songs and albums for things i cant find on spotify or i want offline

Pretty sure smloadr is open source user.

>Fucking lol
What's so funny about it?
Obviously "talk radio" includes podcasts.

Pretty sure it's not. No idea why so many people here are okay with running heavily obfuscated code written by some random German kid.

git.teknik.io/SMLoadrDev/SMLoadr

Have you actually looked at it? Doesn't look very open to me. That code could be anything.

git.teknik.io/SMLoadrDev/SMLoadr/src/branch/master/SMLoadr.js

What the fuck. Well nevermind.

bandcamp or soundcloud youtube-dl it

/t/ is so underrated tbdesu

There are tons of Deezloader forks that are still maintained and working though, so you can easily use one of those instead of trusting this kid who calls himself a 'visionary' on his Github profile...

Attached: joshua_ott.png (400x400, 241K)

Guess I'll use one of those then. Got a link to a good fork?

gitlab.com/Monsterwolf/DeezLoader-Reborn
or
gitlab.com/deezloaderremaster/deezloader-remaster
for example

Oh shit I thought these had died too

Who

youtube downloader

youtube downloader so that i can get my good sounding audio files with not that much space taken up :)

From RED, Jpopsuki or IPT.

rutracker and slsk, i'm not autistic enough to get into private trackers

Attached: power man.jpg (450x544, 108K)

> not buying vinyl and ripping it to FLAC
lol enjoy your shitty youtube-downloader.mp3 lossy audio and malware-infested files, poorfags.

> torrent it
> whatever search engine has it
> canada fag
> haven't caught shit for it yet

You are literally less likely to join russian botnets by downloading from tpb than from using rutracker. rutracker has much better quality torrents in general and less retards (like you).