Who would win in the octogan, a fully grown silverback or a fully grown kodiak bear?

Who would win in the octogan, a fully grown silverback or a fully grown kodiak bear?

Attached: 3645286.jpg (700x484, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XwvmpVbggCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bear, and it's not even close.

Gorillas are so fucking overrated, it's insane. A fully grown, massive gorilla will be 200kg at most. A kodiak bear can reach 700kg. It would be a fucking mauling. Gorillas in the wild routinely get killed by 30kg leopards.

What about 10 biggest mma fighters vs the bear?

Nice ass

Depends what time of year desu, if it's just after hibernation the bear will be weak and my money would be on Tyrone, any other time of year and you're right though.

if the bear has a full fight camp the bear easily

really makes you think how weak humans are

we have to assume they both had a full training camp

I just get my sniper and shoot the bear

this. the only reason gorillas are rated at all is their physical potential relative to humans.

[spoiler]Bear wins[/spoiler]

Bears are fucking cool.

I got a little figure of a bear in an onsen in a gacha machine today /sp/, look

Attached: 20181009_2123491.jpg (708x634, 79K)

Here come the Americans to overrate their shitty bear because it’s their continent’s apex predator. Brown bears are basically no different from black bears, who are fags.

I would shoot your little faggot bear as well

yaaa atsuii~~

Attached: 14260725955810.jpg (807x526, 77K)

What weight are they fighting at? That bears gonna have to cut a shit ton. Would still win, bears are fucking godless killing machines

Kawai desu!

get a better phone

Bears were apex predators in Europe and still are in some places like Finland. They were in England until we hunted them to extinction.

They also have microdicks

Nigga you're fucking retarded if you think the bear would lose. Is roughly 3 times the size of that chimp

The only thing the gorilla has to do is to choke out the bear, like get on his back an then choke the mfer out till tap out

They don't the coordination or physiology to do that.

Bears are in the top tier of being able to heem other animals. Not counting poisonous fuckers I think the only land animals with a shot are elephants, rhinos and hippos.

Attached: inshallah brothers.jpg (300x199, 27K)

Have*

I dont know but the weigh in would be interesting, reckon dana is gonna have to step inbetween the both of them

will they try to punch the bear's family?

title fight or three rounds?

I think a sabertoothe tiger could probably fuck up a bear with its speed and impaleing teeth

>couldn't even beat extinction

I refuse to believe they’re extinct
like a megalodon

Back when the sabretooth existed, the bears were much bigger than they are now

Looks chill

The Gorilla would destroy the bear it has a stronger mindset and far greater intelligence not to mention better speed and agility and can strike with its hands aswell as bite and stronger muscles as well. its not even close it would fucking destroy the bear and anyone who says differently is a spacker

extremely low IQ post

elephant is the GOAT fighting animal. name me a single animal that could kill an elephant in single combat

I literally cant
killer whales could heem a swimming elephant tho

>Here come the Americans to overrate their shitty bear because it’s their continent’s apex predator.
Same in Europe faggot

I think an enraged hippo could easily beat an elephant

Bears are deceptively fast and agile. Intelligence doesn't mean shit when the bear has 1000 pounds on it.

Attached: bear.jpg (312x500, 41K)

Like I said the gorilla would easily out move the bear and then proceed to choke him out

The grizzly's claws is a huge advantage. One paw swipe is like getting stabbed by 5 Bowie knives at once with hundreds of pounds of muscular force behind it. Blunt force has nothing on that.

Attached: 10395812_795461803854499_4861473975093537359_n.jpg (480x480, 46K)

ill fucking choke you out

Yeh but the bear is pretty one dimensional, gorilla could keep its distance then attack the weak points of the bear

Bears can reach 30mph.

>muh speed
Bears are literally quicker
Checkmate, Gorilla fags

I think that this fight would go down like the McNuggets vs Khabib fight. Everyone puts money on the gorilla looking for a knockout, but the bear would most likely pressure the gorilla and take it down and smesh him. Plus what this user said their paws are ridiculous.

Attached: bear1.jpg (618x410, 72K)

The bear is too fucking big and fat. I don't think punching it will hurt much unless you get it in the nose, and and even there you risk getting your hand bit. Choking it out with all that thick fur and massive neck muscles would be a struggle too. I know there was a story of a man in America who killed a grizzly bear with his bare hands by jamming his hand down it's throat when it went to bite him. The gag reflex prevented it from biting down, and the man suffocated it.

They run quicker but they're not as agile and quick as a gorilla. The gorilla could just dogs the bear swipes and punches and choke him out when the bear gets tired. (Bears have very bad cardio and endurance)

No you won't.

This, hippos are fucking unstoppable when angered.

Attached: 33DFB19E-BBB5-4D01-84CF-4C25DEB7D8D4.jpg (990x683, 103K)

Okay /sp/ now who would win in the octagon, an Anklyosaurus or a Tyrannosaurus Rex? Keep in mind the club on the Anklyosaurus’ tail weighs a literal ton, and the T-Rex has no grappling ability.

Attached: 1EDE5F9A-633B-4197-A33E-E85A3EC65285.jpg (277x182, 18K)

Good joke, did you forget that our rifles melt?

T-rex obviously going to be the aggressor but the defence of the Anklyo will be enough to see this one go the distance. T-rex wins on split decision

Don't forget that one hit by the Ankylo will probably break the T-Rex's leg

the great debate

Attached: hyena-vs-african-wild-dog.jpg (680x374, 45K)

What the fuck, hippos are fucking manlets

Attached: rexusa_1765276c (1).jpg (1000x666, 217K)

Can't the gorilla just fashion a spear and stab the bear

bear you idiot

*blocks your path*

Attached: liger-hercules-guinness-book-world-records-2014.jpg (600x564, 128K)

yeah but over time, bears can sprint but gorillas can do flips and dodge with cat like reactions

UNIT

The Romans held plenty of animal fights and found bears destroyed everything they came up against.

The Superb Owl will win

i think an elephant could just accidentally fall on it and it wins

Cute1

>This nigga never seen the bear roll

>gorillas can do flips

Attached: 502C40DE-5C54-4742-9E7B-F510BD0B4B90.jpg (251x242, 21K)

humans can beat bears in 1 on 1 combat but they would get fucking eviscerated by a gorilla

checkmate bearfags

sdds

Attached: 71%2BojkDRYLL._SL1280_.jpg (960x1280, 136K)

Attached: 91aR1GDLVmL._SY445_.jpg (334x445, 27K)

theyd get fucked
a punch literally doesnt do shit against a bear and putting it into some kind of hold would be impossible

Match-ups make fights. Checkmate faggot

butthurt bitch

This is stupid. Cougar wins easily. Wolves are pack hunters where cougars are solitary. A single wolf ain't shit to a cougar

Sore loser like your faggot ass gorilla. Must be a nigger

>t. spic

In general yes but they could try going for some exposed spots in the bear's body like the nose and the eyes.
The real question is, a russian gun nut with a fully loaded ak-47 in an octagon ring or a fully grown kodiak bear? Will the AK do enough damage to kill the bear with one magazine?

Anyone else remember the asian channel that streams animal fights? Like insect vs insect or rat vs insects etc.

This is a better match up.
Latina vs Shaniqua
Who wins?

stop using animals for your entertainment. we need to protect them. go watch stupid humans fighting each other

If you think that gorillas aren't america's apex predator, then you probably have never been to detroit.

They never used real animals, only shit like insects, or rats etc.

Hippofags are so deluded.

Attached: 7e71956bc6dbd8437f29440cb1b2ac93.jpg (600x362, 55K)

no idea but i know who would win the superb owl

Attached: burrrs2.png (1022x789, 1.28M)

>mouse appears
>elephant shits its pants
>flees
>gets counted out
>mouse wins
easy money

better question: is pic related an athlete?

Attached: horse.jpg (866x833, 339K)

for me, it's El Cocodrilo

Source?

Bear easily. There's a reason bears were symbols of strength and wisdom in basically every pagan warrior society.

Is a car an athlet? No... obviously not. The horse is nothing without a human.

a horse can move without a human, a car cannot.

youtube.com/watch?v=XwvmpVbggCU

Who would win Floyd Mayweather or an Ape?

JK he already beat Macgregor

It fucking tilts me that this is illegal. You're telling me it's completely fine to kill literally millions of cows and chickens every year to eat, but we can't sacrifice one girzzly bear and one silverback to put them into a cage and have them fight? That's fucking bullshit. Do you know how much money that would make? Literally every single person in the world would watch a bear fight a gorilla. That'd be way bigger than any Mcgregor or Mayweather fight could ever be.
>m-muh animal cruelty
Fucking kys you virtue signalling cucks. Way worse things happen to animals every day than them fighting eachother. It's literally just nature.

>elephants duck him
>heemed half of Europe with the black plague
>living in billions of houses rent free
Is he the GOAT?

Attached: 7287033916_a718d45e9a_b.jpg (1024x680, 241K)

He cute

Tho this is true many societies had never seen a gorilla
Optimus Prime much

Absolute state of todays predators

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 11K)