Who is the better programmer? Terry David, Steve Jobs or Richard Stallmal...

Who is the better programmer? Terry David, Steve Jobs or Richard Stallmal? My vote is Terry because he made an OS where Richard created a few C functions.

Attached: teri.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/program
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Steve Jobs

Attached: c951f75d38ea7a3d631eeed3cab6cf92musicquotesdarkart.jpg (424x369, 22K)

^
|

upvoted my friend

jobs
nerds program computers
jobs programmed people

terry made a hobby os, stallman made components of a niche os
jobs made a company that is nearing a trillion dollar valuation

So who is a better programmer in their field?

itoddler deteckded

I mean it
no bamboozlement
no memes

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/program

If jobs is such a great programmer how come he died to an easily curable disease instead of just programming a doctor with some money to fix him?
I vote for rms because the things he programmed are more abstract and difficult to understand than anything we see in TempleOS.

>manipulating people is a good thing
>valuing money above all else

are you jewish?

TempleOS is a hobbyist OS and they are a dime a dozen and more impressive hobby OS's have
been written in less time.

Jobs isn't a programmer

Stallman at least wrote something people use unironically

Winner: Stallman

Attached: tekthebeit.gif (480x360, 1.61M)

>ause the things he programmed are more abstract and difficult to understand than anything we see in TempleOS.
rms made a fwe functions that added words together like fuck off mate, leave trolling out of this

That post was truly awful. It is painfully obvious that you do not belong here. But that is okay! There is a positive solution. Rather than trying to fit in, you should strongly consider going to a site more suitable for posters like you, such as reddit, tumblr, or maybe even Gaia! You have plenty of options. You will be happy, and we will be happy. Best of luck, but don't come back. Bye!

ability is not aim
maybe if you were less goyischer and read books you'd understand that I'm not saying its a universal value, just a benchmark for his success.

Terry is /ourguy/ either way

Success for what? Success in making money? Who gives a shit, we're talking about programming skill.

success in programming people you silly illiterate goose

In terms of pure skill Terry might be the best.

Who knows how many engineers it took at MS and apply to accomplish what this one man did.

schizophrenics never have a nice day

>how many engineers it took at MS
I wonder if it was a group effort or if MS has their own Terry and he carries the whole team?

>Steve Jobs
not a programmer
>RMS
Copied the actual free software and put GPL license on it. Barely programmed in person.
>Terry
actually programmed something

all three shit but the competition for Terry is low

This

>I wonder if it was a group effort or if MS has their own Terry and he carries the whole team?
Exclusive photo from the MS OS dev team

Attached: microsoftteam.jpg (1371x917, 195K)

>terry
>not reinventing the wheel
pick one

>RMS
>Copied the actual free software and put GPL license on it. Barely programmed in person.
Is this real? Is that cloaca-tickler a fraud?

why dont we get terry a job as freelancer, where we have a layer to mask what he is doing, like some one pays him to program shit but with the excuse to kill cia niggers, but it is actually useful program for some shit ?

The boy linus from linustechtips is pretty good

fraud, he didn't have established GPL license at that time

RMS wrote the GCC and Emacs.

wasn't he the guy who made linux?

Jobs isn't a programmer, RMS hasn't been for years, and only ever accomplished the GAHNOO "OS" with the help of others, and Davis wrote TempleOS himself, so I'd have to say Davis.

This also...

>>Steve Jobs
>was a salesman, stop implying he developed anything.

>>RMS
>had a political agenda pretty much from the beginning. Had the ability to program, but choose to be a politician instead.

>Who is the better programmer?
Steve Jobs is dead lol

Jobs is auto-out since he was just a computer salesman.

Terry and rms are hard to compare as both of them started as professional programmers but while after his meltdowns all Terry did was working on TempleOS, rms gave up programming for travelling the world to raise awareness of the proprietary cancer.

Lol fagogt jobs was no programmmer, he was a web develioper

>pick a guy who once programmed (did he made only emacs?) and is basically an activist
>a salesman
>and a schizophrenic programmer
>lol, who is better programmer?
ofcourse, when you compare Terry to not actually a programmers, he is better.

Fact is: he can't think straight because he's schizophrenic.
>hurr durr CIANIGGER
if he were sane, maybe his OS wouldn't be this garbage.
TempleOS came out out of his insanity.

Terry always thinks clear when programming. Have you not seen the video's

However his inate desire to controll all aspects of his computer is what causes him to create an OS nobody is willing to use.

he wanted to die, who doesn't?

Let's think about it in terms of what are their goals and have then achieved them.

What was the goal of Steve Jobs? Not sure.
The goal of stallman is free software so he's pretty far off.
Goal of terry is godly software so he is even farther off.

In terms of a scope of their achievement it's obvious jobs > stallman > terry
In terms of moral integrity Terry > stallman > jobs

>hurr durr, I want to control my computer!
>uses botnet
he's clearly an idiot.

>called out on his despicable jewish materialist values
>hurr durr read books
Every fucking time.