Why are there some quite aggressive anti-apple shills on Jow Forums?

Why are there some quite aggressive anti-apple shills on Jow Forums?

I personally work in Silicon Valley and almost everybody I know here uses Apple products to some extent. I’m talking about real devs, VC guys and salespeople here.

Attached: 868BD8B3-56A5-48D0-A918-9A4EB7492298.jpg (700x467, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/66276481
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think it's just poor people trying to justify their own gadget choices so they can pretend they made the right decision and aren't just too poor. Or maybe some Android phones are actually really good? I don't know.

It's probably this, also the insane amount of autism that Jow Forums attracts.

Firstly OP you work in Silicon Valley. Most people where you live have more money than they do sense to move to a better area.

Secondly, Apple sucks

They know Apple is superior so they have to try and cover it up, like jewish shilling

>Why are there some quite aggressive anti-apple shills on Jow Forums?
Why are there Apple shills on Jow Forums shitting up the catalog?
>I personally work in Silicon Valley
Die in a fire, you worthless shit stain. Material/flat design is bad. OOP trash is bad. SJW Marxist garbage is bad. Trannies and other assorted faggotry is bad. Hybrid kernels are bad. Thin aluminum cases are bad. AI is bad. Smart IoT home shit is bad. And you should feel bad.

>OOP trash is bad
get a job

Talking to yourself is a sign of insanity, user.

Poo in the loo.

I think a lot of us just like having something that isn't the exact same phone everybody else does. (Kind of ironic, considering that was Apple's whole "Think Different" schtick back in the day.) Android phones also offer a lot of specialty features that iPhone doesn't, for example the quad DAC and headphone jack on the LG V30 or the S-Pen with my Note 8. Cost definitely wasn't a consideration for me, the iPhone X was only $50 or something more than my Note and I seriously considered getting one but decided switching back to Apple after 5 years in the Android ecosystem would be a pain.

The reason I stopped buying iPhones is the lack of the audio jack, I’m gonna ride my 6s till it breaks then buy an android with a headphone jack

The only advantages is being able to sideload apps, and that there are apps on the Play Store that aren't on the App Store. For example, i'm not sure Apple puts emulators on its App Store.

I am also partial to the MicroSD slot. I don't really care for anything else apple has to offer. My computer runs windows so I don't feel the need to be ensconced in the apple ecosystem.

Other than that it's brain dead memetic repetition like deleting System32 or whatever

Not this time.

>features
That's a good reason. Apple is plain Jane.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-10 at 12.55.43 AM.png (670x172, 30K)

Dont know what's with them, apple products themselves can be good depending on the person. Their phones are pretty decent, the only problem is they are grotesquely overpriced.

Everyone using something doesn't make it good a lot of people smoke ciggeretes too

>everyone knows how incredibly easy it is to edit the DOM to change Yous
>all major browsers have the ability built in
>were on Jow Forums of all things
>still think posting a screenshot proves anything

Reminder that this iPajeet shill outed himself.
>makes fake celebrity account
>sends himself messages for "le ebic trole xD"
>forgets to remove his sim
>exposes himself as a literal pajeet on vodafone india

Attached: 1509936264086.gif (250x230, 927K)

>bugmen use overpriced toys
Imagine.

no one works here, it's just anime weebs living in basement, not even joking

I'm too lazy to do that.

nice reasoning, are you 6 tho?

IPAJEETS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Why are there some quite butt-blasted applel cucks on Jow Forums?
>applel
>used by real devs
Silicon valley Starbucks hipsters are not real devs.

holy kek

Attached: 1515651775988.png (441x302, 58K)

Apple is for teenage girls, soiboys and faggots. Sillicon Valley is nothing but soiboys and faggots, so I can udnerstand that eveyrone you know uses apple shit.

god you guys are fucking stupid

iPhones are phones that have a few handy apps. Androids are computers that can be also be used as phones, at half the price with better specs. Everything apple is now poorly made and overpriced, you would really own that shit if you wanted to look rich or where a fanboy.

is this some next level meta bait or are the anti Apple autismos actually this retarded. because you know thats an Android phone with an iOS skin right?

>Androids are computers that can be also be used as phones
What do you use your phone for other than consuming media and communication, I'm curious.

I'm replying to ops reasoning

Because of the anti customer practices

>I personally work in Silicon Valley

Opinion discarded

Me personally ive used it as a laptop with a mouse and keyboard to do work with. Used the storage space as a memory card. Used remote desktop software to play games streamed from a pc. Hundreds of emulators for games, even can download apps the patch hacks. I'd honestly take android over osx which bearly is more use than ios. Apple os's are just too locked down to be of any use. I imagine its like going from linux back to windows.

95% of the Google fanboys haven't used a Mac. And 99% of the others haven't either.

Apple products are specialized hardware on specialized software . lol, Why would you hate that?

It's a cult of badly made hardware
I haven't liked them since jobs died

Have you seen the poverty station threads? Most people here don’t have the income to buy Apple products and have no idea how they actually work. And their idea of being good with computer is ricing and overclocking their poverty stations without giving any thought to good design, user privacy, or actually using a computer as a tool to create something that isn’t a tweaked out os.

How will ipajeets ever recover?

I'd use an iPhone if it wasn't for their beyond retarded ecosystem. You can't connect it to a PC unless it iTunes, no headphone jack because fuck you, can't install apps outside of the App Store, can't connect to Bluetooth unless it's to another iThing... Fucking hell.

As an OS, Android is decent. If you manage to find a device with stock Android, Lineage or any near-stock ROM.