What is the best Twitch/video streamer client. I want a not bloated program to watch streams

What is the best Twitch/video streamer client. I want a not bloated program to watch streams.

Attached: twitch_logo3.jpg (262x200, 13K)

mpv

In all honesty, watching on the website has gotten a lot better, but still, I pipe streams through MPV and Twitch chat via IRC. It doesn't get any lighter than this

Attached: mpv+irc.png (1823x865, 1.57M)

mpv, and you could probably overlay the chat somehow with Lua

streamlink + streamlink twitch gui + mpv + chatty

A web browser

>I want a not bloated program to watch streams
>streamlink twitch gui

>nw.js
Fucking Retard

gui is useless and the ui is even worse than the main site
chatty is also fucking retarded why do you want to participate in a twitch chat ever?

Mpv works great but beware that you aren't really registered as a viewer then so if there are prices for watching like in Overwatchleague then you'll miss them. If that doesn't bother you then use it. I don't know how well it works in Windows though, I only watch streams through mpv with my Debian laptop.

>children's games

dude just find one that you like lmoa

Attached: 1523064128797.png (452x600, 177K)

>I only use Twitch for my big businessman stuff

>I use twitch to watch tryharders on tumblr games

Livestreamer/streamlink output to your favorite media player and if you want the chat either use the irc gateway or pop out function if you care about emotes.

there was gnome twitch

Mpv and a shell alias so I can just type 'twitch _streamername_'

the gui is the same as the main site. but I agree on the chat part.

streamlink combined with whatever video player you're using

You should try to cut twitch out of your life. I understand that when a streamer talks to you it's almost like having a real friend, but you're supporting someone wasting their life by participating in this terrible website. For the greater good, stop giving these losers your attention. I've seen too many people quit their jobs to make a career out of streaming, only to end up turning into a leech. Even if they are successful, they're leeching off of your NEETbux and don't personally invest themselves in you. Ecelebs are not your friends. Ecelebs see you as a paycheck and nothing more.

I use streamlink + streamlink-twitch-gui + VLC.
Yes, the gui is convenient, so fuck off.

at the very least block the shit out of their ads, never sub, and never donate.

I just use twitch but I only use it to watch revision

>a gui is more convenient than
>twitch usernamehere
???????????????