*Destroys Poosync aka Freesync*

*Destroys Poosync aka Freesync*

It's been 4 years, and AMD refuses to fix the Freesync problems. Is it safe to assume that AMD gave up on the GPU market for consumers?

Attached: 1499348798412.png (629x341, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/nvidia/comments/8m4qq2/why_nv_should_support_adaptive_sync_or_how_gsync/dzlref5/
youtube.com/watch?v=e_LBOg-NcPQ
techspot.com/review/1633-freesync-2-hdr-impressions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AMD hasn't done anything since 6000 series cards

which freesync problems are you speaking off?

I have never had a problem with freesync?

AMDrones has arrived, just like clockwork. If you haven't experienced flicker problems with Freesync enabled, then you are a shill and need to get the fuck out of my sight because this is such a poor attempt at shilling. I hope you get paid for shilling btw.

only samsung monitors have flicker problems as far as i'm aware.

and those are dependend on framerate. i use a CHG70 on standard mode and the flicker is barely perceptible for my hyper aware eyes

aren't those problems on the screen manufacturer side of things though?

> Being this mad that you have to pay a $200 premium for adaptive sync
Absolute state of Nvidiots

>Nvidia actually pays money for this

>Mention a problem
>People curious about the specifics of the problem
>OH OOH, FANBOYS HAVE ARRIVED

Nice troll thread tho.

>o-only samsung monitors

Literally any monitor with Freesync and Freesync 2 suffers from the same problems.

Don't you get it, dude? He read a forum post where somebody had a problem with FreeSync, so now it's AMD pooshit, DOA, Nvidia 4lyfe.

>AMD is p-perfect
>any proof or criticize is a t-trolll and b-bait attempt

AMDrones on suicide watch

freesync 2 fixes this

how do you expect people to argue about a problem if you don't state the problem?
did you drop out of preschool?

i had an Asus MG279Q, Eizo Foris FS2735, LG 29UM68-P and LG 34UC79G-B on my table without a flicker at any condition freesync on.

i moved to Samsung C27FG70FQU where i first perceived flicker and then moved to the C27HG70 where i still perceive flickering, just a little less.

and like i said, with steady framerates, not perceptible when not concentrating on it on standard mode instead of ultimate and still totally worth the quandum dot colors

old.reddit.com/r/nvidia/comments/8m4qq2/why_nv_should_support_adaptive_sync_or_how_gsync/dzlref5/

>AMD was proud to announce FreeSync 2 with stricter constraints in order to deliver premium (HDR) monitors for their user base. FreeSync 2 shall deliver a broad FreeSync range, LFC, HDR and adaptive overdrive. The first two monitors, certified as FreeSync 2, are Samsung C27HG70 and C32HG70 and released a few days ago. What does the first reviews [3] show us? Broken FreeSync and HDR. You get a 80-120 Hz range and HDR even decreases the image quality. Did AMD even check those monitors before handing out the FreeSync 2 certificates?

AYYMD SHITSYNC, JUST RIGHT FOR AYYMDPOORFAGS

every single monitor with freesync 2 suffers from the same issues

nice try shill, i seriously hope you get paid with cow dung, you dumb smelly pajeet AMDrone

(You)

He quite literally did tell you what the problems are. And if you have Freesync, you should know about it, and you claimed to have Freesync, but you're acting oblivious and pretending everything is fine and that AMD dindu nuffin.

In other words, you're full of shit, you're a shill, water is wet and AMD is a failure of a company that should sell their patents and licenses to other companies.

the few freesynch monitors that don't suck monkey balls cost as much as the ngreedia ones so I don't see why AMD are such good guys as you all say on this thread.
Both are fuckers.
One makes you pay out of your ass for something good, the other offers shit products unless you're willing to pay a premium for their highest end models to even get said feature they promised working properly.
This board is full of console wars from /v/ with an AMD / nvidia / intel tag.
Stop sucking the dicks of faggots who don't give a shit about any of you and maybe they will start making decent products for once.

Attached: 1526598358903.jpg (800x1040, 118K)

AMD is such a joke. Nvidia double checks new monitors with G-Sync and it covers the entire refresh rate range.

Why can't AMD do the same.

why would you use a technology based on vsync if you don't want input lag anyway

even the highest end models of monitors with freesync sucks ass lmao

it's literally better to turn off freesync because it fucks up everything with the motion blur and flickering

youtube.com/watch?v=e_LBOg-NcPQ

AYYMD SHITSYNC SHITTINESS 40-60Hz RANGE LIMIT EXPOSED BY DIGITALFOUNDRY

THIS SHIT IS ACCEPTABLE TO AYYMDPOOINLOOS

Watch out. AMDrones will tell you that the human eye can't see more than 60Hz, and that 144Hz is placebo!

HAHAHHA AMDrones are fucking pathetic.

both Gsync and Freesync are bad for competitive play making them useless as a replacement for vsync ..

all 3 are bad if you wont to win don't use any of them. and get a CRT if you don't like tearing.

HDR does increase picture quality but it's not comparable to TV's or OLED.

it was an unreliable piece of shit before the latest windows 10 update arrived. but now it works everytime i boot up battlefield 1 and it doesn't flicker if fps doesn't drop below 60 fps

it changes the color hues and increases contrast but only by about 20% maybe. it's not an entirely different viewing experience but it's still more awesome than a IPS monitor by far

Attached: Unbenannt.png (1010x235, 155K)

not in the original posts (You) didn't.
and the problem you described applies to Samsung monitors, AND it applies to Freesync 1, not Freesync 2, which has been out for quite a while now

>have freesync thread, anons conclude nvidia is jewish
>the shills make a new thread and need to have their last word

If G-sync won why are there so many more freesync monitors?

Attached: 2018-06-10 08_35_38.png (894x1830, 189K)

Attached: 2018-06-10 08_36_02.png (336x1910, 168K)

>competitive play

Attached: amused night elf.jpg (199x202, 9K)

That's a big sample size

why?

Attached: 1498364352299.png (683x1177, 106K)

the flickering is still present on freesync 2 though.. but this ultimately depends if you are willing to play below 50 fps

thous tests are done with a frame cap still which adds latancy.

uncapped frames and no freesync is faster

>have shitforce and hdr monitor
>get input lag
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: page-015.jpg (3999x2250, 632K)

It is G-Sync/Nvidiots who rag on Freesync spec not making ULBM, Overdriving refresh, 59-144hz range and Lightboost requirements.

>Input fags keep blaming their peripherals not themselves are being the primary factor in "latency".

Attached: GSOD.jpg (351x265, 7K)

>tfw can't do 4k 144hz HDR

Attached: meme.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>t. Butt mad novideo faggot mad he payed 200 dolly more every smart person gets for free

fighting games are locked to 60

no you can unlock them

regardless gsync and freesync add about as much lag as vsync they are pointless technologies

even if thats the case, doing so for online play is just going to cause issues and no offline tournament is going to use fps unlockers

look at all those MAD marketers replying to you lol

Attached: 1516979528541.png (1971x697, 47K)

freesync 2 owner here.

we actually got the wrong idea about this image.

it basically says that in theory it has lower input lag, but this holds only true if the game takes all advantages of freesync 2

hdr implementations nowadays are generalised to work with tv's as well as with monitors.

the only game that fully utilises freesync 2 is far cry 5 at the moment since it also does the tone mapping thing

battlefield 1 with hdr enabled has no difference in input lag to a comparable amd equivalent

fixed fps + ulmb is the only solution to completely get rid of it imo so you always compromise when going below that

techspot.com/review/1633-freesync-2-hdr-impressions/

here is more info about it

there hasn't been a video game worth playing released in the past decade anyway, enjoy pissing away money on jewish memes.

Reminder that gsync can't even use dithering

Attached: DJWhy98VoAAHimo.jpg (900x1200, 199K)

Reminder GSYNC still doesn't support 10bit color

Jesus fuck stop replying.

>AMD gave up
why would they give up when there's a whole lot freesync monitors out there than there's g-sync ones? face it, freesync has become the standard.

>Literally any monitor
I've got ASUS monitors and I've never noticed flicker problems or problems at all. Never seen it on other people's monitors either.

>why would they give up when there's a whole lot freesync monitors out there than there's g-sync ones?

sure there's a lot out there and nobody other than poorfags who can't afford better panels are buying them. literally no one makes a flagship display with freesync

take away the the g-sync gaymer crowd and the pro-end of the market with NEC & EIZO for people who don't give a shit about refresh rate, the only people left buying freesync are the low/mid-tier poorfags

Good falseflag

>ulmb
what are you saying fixed fps + gsync is only way to get rid of screen tearing?

the lag it adds is huge its bad for competitive gaming the fact you streetfighter people think using gsync is a good idea is crazy as fuck why would you want to play with 50ms lag.

gsync freesync and vsync all add input lag gsync and freesync was touted as worth it because they added less lag but they literally add like 3-5ms less lag but they both still add like 50-60ms of lag.

why the fuck would you use them.. just use nothing and get a CRT with no screentearing gsync monitors are retarded that's why its not supported by the best gaming monitors form zowie etc.

correction they add like 20-30ms less lag but they still add 50ms lag while vsync adds 80ms lag.

50ms lag is still shit when you can play with basically no lag with vsync off and frame rate unlimited. at that point you just have frame buffer of about 9ms lag

the graph up above shows vsync off but with fixed framerate that still causes lag.

9ms unfixed framerate no sync of any type
50ms freesync and gsync
80ms vsync

which would would you rather use.

people are retarded. I understand setting up your PC to be the same as the xbox and ps4 version of fighting games if you play between them but why don't they just run the torniments on PC with 40ms less lag. that would make a huge difference in the level of play

40ms is no "acceptable lag" to get rid of screen tearing. the technology sucks all sync is shit sync

ulmb is ultra low motion blur you dumb fuck. it's basically light strobe mode CRT style now gtfo

What a surprise that nvidia again only manages to deliver another massive disappointment.

FreeSync is garbage.

Nvidia understood the importance of QC early on. FreeSync can be put on any display with all sorts of garbage hertz ranges.

Attached: JUST_AMD.png (1089x841, 757K)

choice is good though

Too bad nvidia is total trash, despite them having understood.