Winfag here trying to transition into Linux and I need replacements for my apps

Winfag here trying to transition into Linux and I need replacements for my apps.

Im looking for two apps:

One like ManyCam where I can have different cam feeds.

One like Bandicam that records sound and image.

And I think OBS is works on Linux too? to add on-screen stuff for live streaming in twitch/jewtube.

The programs must have nice GUIs, none of that terminal autism.

I think that should do.

Attached: voeram.jpg (480x360, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?t=200820
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OBS is available on Linux.
Are the cam feeds for a home security system or something like that?

No, I use it for my stream, sometimes I prank people in Omegle for instance, so I need my cam and some other feeds. I make money off doing this.

>I prank people in Omegle for instance, so I need my cam and some other feeds. I make money off doing this.
how

You would be able to just use ffmpeg for that shit, but you need an autistic GUI. So find some more frontends. OBS is one.

Promise to show vagoo for whorebucks, but I'm a tricky gal ;)

I have a following on twitch and sometimes when im not playing videogaymes I troll. It consists on running a fake camera then revealing myself to say its a prank and if its cool to be uploaded.

I dont think so. Can you have several feeds like Manycam with several windows which you click and enable the feed as your cam?

See the "+" windows. There you can load stuff and with a click make it your webcam feed. You can also trick Omegle into not showing the "this is a simulated webcam" thing by changing the webcam name. I think this is going to be impossible in Linux or otherwise require massive amounts of autism.

>Terminal autism
Mmmmm

Attached: 1528613041408-b.jpg (419x480, 27K)

show bobs

You could do that in ffmpeg, just without clicks. You don't use your mouse in your terminal emulator.

>prank people in Omegle for instance
2009 called, they want their prank back

show pen0r

forgot pic

Attached: manycam-screenshot-03.jpg (1000x722, 160K)

I've seen this thread before. Why people turn mundane questions into recurring threads?

>You can also trick Omegle into not showing the "this is a simulated webcam" thing by changing the webcam name. I think this is going to be impossible in Linux or otherwise require massive amounts of autism.
I remember there being a java program that allowed me to pass a fake camera to flash, WebCamStudio:
forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?t=200820

BTW, if you are really new to linux, my suggestion is to use VMs instead of installing it right away

send vegene pics ples

Yeah im testing with Virtualbox

I will try Webcamstudio one, looks non autistic enough.

>apps
>transition
>ManyCam
>Bandicam
>GUIs
Lol, just fucking leave, for goodness' sake.
And it is called SOFTWARE, not APPS.

Attached: 1514640556162.jpg (540x546, 87K)

IIRC, you have to run some commands, though. read the README file
also, it's old and unmaintained, so it may not even work.

>I think OBS is works on linux too?
learn to fucking talk, commie

also it's a linux project, dumbass

why do you use bandicam and obs when obs does everything and more?
idiot..

Italian Leather Watch Strap, 18mm, Black w/ white or red stitching. Any recommendations? Only ever been a bracelet-fag but looking to expand my horizons.

In all seriousness looking for a comfy, durable, quality leather watch band for my Speedmaster. Thanks.

Yes OBS works on Linux ..

whoa GNU software made for linux ported to other operating systems works on linux? who knew