Hacking

What is the best way to get into hacking ? or to learn it ?

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 27K)

Get hacked. Then be forced to fix it.

First, you have to install Gentoo

attend hacking community college

hack yourself.

I am in no way a professional hacker...
Linux Kali
Knowledge or SQL Injection In The Least
XSS Attack
Low Orbit Ion Cannon
Badass Name
YouTube Tutorials
Knowledge Of JS, PHP, SQL and YouTube Search

Do lots and lots of low level programming

>Low Orbit Ion Cannon
>Badass Name
>YouTube Tutorials

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 11K)

14y olds' videos on youtube

learn programming in HTML

CTFs

You learn it to get into it

Attached: lemon.png (497x481, 271K)

>I am in no way a professional hacker...

It shows. Only thing you forgot is Visual Basic GUI so you can track IP address

Read the OPs of
Now gtfo

happens to me way too often

Why are you misleading a fellow user? He needs CSS too.

Memory analysis and debugging techniques.

Learn C and make Ethereum miner malware that targets mobile.

Retire by 40.

In the same boat. As far as I can tell, the foundation of hacking is simply understanding how commonly-used technology works. And then you figure out how it doesn't work. One of the most time-consuming aspects of programming is debugging - figuring out why what you made isn't working and editing your code accordingly. Hackers do the same thing with another guy's software, but then they use those bugs as a means of exploiting machines that run said software.

So pretty much this. Learning how to create useful shit with C or C++ is going to take you a lot further than learning how to code in Javascript.

be a fucking faggot
>check

I can send you all kinds of the best hacking tools that exist. Just gonna need your social security number

Read this and remember this till the day you get bored of hacking:
"Hacking" is as simple as this:
Imagine you are Jamal, a nigger.
You want to rob a white boi's house
That white boi's house is the website you wanna fuck cuz' u want the money for the whores and nice shoes
You just gotta find the way to get inside that house
How you gonna get inside dat house? Well using tools to break the windows cuz the white boi (The Website's admin or the company that protects that site) protects his house
Those windows are the website's defense system.
Find the way to get inside the house and loot dat shit.
Now what tools are you going to use? Use your brain and find the way Jamal.

>use brain
>jamal

Bit of an oxymoron, no?

>Not using bootstrap
Stop reinventing the wheel user

Mosts of the hacking books are fucking shit and focus on grandpa tier technologies like PHP string concatenation SQL injection or C buffer overflows. You will have a hard time finding these bugs in modern apps from reputable companies because good programmers don't use that shit anymore. To do low level hacking is PhD level difficulty and you will need to be a god at reverse engineering and know IDA like a boss. Look at some of the Chrome bug bounties if you want to see what this is about. These people are probably the most talented programmers there are.

I would suggest learning web app related security as a good start. XSS, CSRF, subdomain hijacking, bad login flows, weak tokens. all sorts of good shit in this area that should't be extremely hard. People still don't know how to validate data that gets rendered to DOM.

There is also the boring but important whole set of security which is targeting unupdated software. This is probably 99% of the hacks people do but it is boring as fuck and all you need is somebody's proof of concept code or metasploit. This is the skiddie shit.

Three hole ski mask or just the one hole for both eyes?

check'd and im bored so why not.
also adding to this
always try to keep a mental framework of devices, and how man ways you can access it.

this may sound common sense shit but really helps, every device you see, take a mental note, ok he's using this router, i can access physically and virtually i just need to find out the wifi which have the same IP and that may be the router's IP.

and then go deeper, now you're in the router , again how many ways can you access this to get admin access.
most of the time, you dont even have to go into root folder if you get in, as people are stupid and put their passwords in /home/user/Docs/f.txt and some similar shit.

i know it's a bad example but hey if you understand it's fine.
also did i say VPN with dynamic IPs, yeah do that.

cont?

Social engineering is the easiest way tbqh