>>British engineering

>>>British engineering

Attached: 20180612_003733.jpg (1064x1894, 1.47M)

Not brit, but I appreciate British engineering

Attached: 2519.png (640x1321, 507K)

>British engineering
no such thing desu

British engineering died at Thatcher

BTFO by koreans

Attached: 201506171531272562.jpg (500x433, 204K)

Nice camera, faggot. What is that, a Nokia 7210? Go engineer yourself a new camera module.

>british people can assemble components
wow

>British
Haha no. It's Japanese. Japanese in the UK

Half of "British" products are merely assembled in the UK to dodge tariffs/embargos. I know for a long time it was common for US manufacturers to "assemble" their products in the UK, then export to Iran. By assemble, I mean take the product, and place it into a cardboard box with "made in the UK" printed on the side. That was enough to classify the product as UK made. Sometimes there were 3rd party vendors literally just repackaging off-the-shelf US goods so that they could be sold at a mark-up in Iran. Good ol' trade embargos boosting the UK economy. Thanks, Bushie boy.

Attached: britain.jpg (446x750, 45K)

Nah, it had died long before then, Thatcher just told everyone to stop pretending it hadn't, and shut the lid on the coffin.

the last thing britain engineered was fake news about skripal

This is what Thatcherites tell themselves in order to sleep at night.

Attached: DSCN0294.jpg (2040x1360, 391K)

Oi mate, do you got the loicense for this edge connector?

Attached: britcop.jpg (375x500, 34K)

Maybe I got blind from the astonishing quality of OP's picture, but what is so wrong there?

British Engineering died when they started accepting niggers, mudslimes, and indians into their island and production industries instead of leaving them in their own original territories.

>british engineering
"American components, Russian components, all made in Taiwan!"

and powered by Chinese Nuclear Plants*
I can't wait for the next geographical reduction of Britain. Will it be Scotland or Scotland and Welsh both leaving it?
North Ireland might leave as well.

The fuck is with british engineering and everything made as cheap as possible in regards to computers?
At least in america we got real keyboards and floppy drives in the 80s while the UK got rubber keys and a membrane with the ZX and was stuck with tape drives

>British
>Engineering
I didn't know they can come together.

I hope it was assembled by children

dumbass