So Jow Forums i know most of you dont believe in anything. what would you die for. I'd die for my ideals, for justice...

so Jow Forums i know most of you dont believe in anything. what would you die for. I'd die for my ideals, for justice, and for my love.

Attached: hero of the shield.png (343x557, 388K)

What are your ideals?

Attached: 1529730870926.jpg (1024x575, 53K)

i have the ideals to perserve justice truth and honor. i dont know how to do so but thats my ideals

>so Jow Forums i know most of you dont believe in anything.
I dunno how you came to that conclusion

Very very extremely based

most of you make fun of everything. this is due to you all not believing in something. how can you make fun of literally everything? you see all the flaws no matter how small./

Thanks!
Those are good ideals Mr.Hero, I respect them. However I'm not sure what I'd die for honestly. I don't want tot die Mr.Hero.

Attached: 1537777700037.jpg (638x700, 188K)

what would you die for? do you hold anything above your life?

To joke about something is not to disbelieve in it. It can be thought of as a self-criticism.

My ideals are freedom and strength above all. I would've said justice, honor, and wisdom in the past, but i've started to think that goodness is natural. So freedom and strength would be the tools to achieve the justice, honor, and wisdom we all want

>My ideals are freedom and strength above all.
good luck with that lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Attached: index.jpg (225x224, 12K)

>strength means weaponry
you can be strong in different ways user.
But I won't deny that New Zealand is pretty boring and filled with stoner hippies.

these are ideals worth fighting for regardless desu.
maybe. there comes a point where poking fun of an ideal becomes flat out mockery and i belive most who use this site has crossed it long ago. I bet that at least half of the users of this site dont believe in any higher idea.

lets see how strong those other ways are now.

Attached: harryhed.jpg (1100x739, 69K)

Still mad he can't board his gigantic lard ass onto a nuclear powered submarine, the only vessel capable of his transportation and sail into our waters

Attached: 56%.png (375x419, 271K)

lets be real. if we truly wanted to we probably could

what? are you saying that I'm too fat to get onto a nuclear submarine but a nuclear submarine is the only thing powerful enough for someone as fat as me?

I see you only got six shots

Attached: big aerial shot of crowd.jpg (650x297, 131K)

It's written in plain English. I know you only speak American but that's not my baby.

new zealand has a nuclear ban or something.
explain it better im too drunk to do it properly

>I'd die for my ideals, for justice, and for my love.
haha, a romantic. isn't he cute?

Attached: 1505961342631.png (299x294, 54K)

>new zealand has a nuclear ban or something.
Yeah, no shit, that was my original image.
>Still mad he can't board his gigantic lard ass onto a nuclear powered submarine
He's saying I'm too fat to get onto a submarine
>the only vessel capable of his transportation
The only thing that can carry my fat ass.
>and sail into our waters
And this means only nuclear subs can reach nz despite it being a nuke free zone.

Oh my word. You're so bad at sentences, context and general comprehension.

i am aware how this is unrealistic to life
idk then. i really hope he's saying that we literally couldnt sail our nuclear subs near NZ because if he is thats really naive. like i said if America wanted to we could sail as many nuclear subs to new zealand as we wanted. its sort of like a five year old telling you to not trample his sand castle. We could do it easily but it'd make us look like assholes.

>not devoting your life to a cause holier and grander than yourself.

And how do you find meaning in the everyday routine, user?

Attached: Smug Ryuko.jpg (427x384, 23K)

>My jokes aren't shit, you're just stupid.

Attached: index.jpg (236x213, 8K)

Only for family I guess

You're retarded if you do that.

I'm not going to break it down for you. Defeats the purpose of a "joke." You'll have to live with your stupidity.

i'm an autist
ask something easier please

do you prefer ranch or bbq for your chicken tender dipping sauce. if neither what sauce?

None. And last time I ate tendies was 4 years ago so w/e.

you're going to be constantly disappointed if you try to look for meaning in daily life

what do you usually eat?

user, do you have anything in your life to lose? because it's very easy to say you're willing to die for your convictions and be perfectly happy about it when you've got nothing

how do you live if not for meaning. just kill yourself now if there isnt meaning.

id die for my dick

honestly no. i dont particularly like my family, i dont have a girlfriend and while i have a few close friends, my ideals are more important. maybe that just means i've lived an empty life, but i refuse to give up principles ive refined over my short life.

Uh, normal food mostly, just no fastfood shit and as little of junkfood as I can.
And mostly boiled meat rather than fried.

>normal food mostly
pic related?

Attached: treshombres.jpg (640x319, 376K)

most people don't have meaning in life. they live because they have things in their lives that make waking up the next day worth it. people love being a martyr but devoting yourself to IDEAS is fucking retarded

why? i believe if my ideals were implemented to the world, it'd be a better place all in all. i've seen it firsthand with people i've helped so why not everywhere?

Actually, yes, in smaller ammounts and with way less pastry.
Lots of diary products as well.

interesting.

I've already found meaning in my life. I was disappointed and depressed for a few years cuz i was looking for meaning tho, and i do recognize that nothing has a meaning/purpose. But making meaning for yourself and your own life was an answer to all that.

If you found meaning, then I'm happy for you but for most people, I think it's contentedness keeps them going
when you start building a life, with a girlfriend or a wife, and people who depend on you you're going to quickly find that it's very difficult to give it all up for principles. that's generally why suicide bombers are all single men. it's not that family men don't lack in conviction it's just they overwhelmingly choose family over beliefs

I get it now. I can relate with OP for not having much attachment to family, few friends, and currently lack of a gf. But I do remember when I was rooted in one spot for a while and my main motivation was loved ones. Nowadays I travel around on my lonesome so my ideals have taken a front-row seat in me.

I don't wanna die. I genuinely wanna live forever. Once I got old enough I slowly started seeing and understanding more what a beautiful beautiful absolute clusterfuck the world was. How insanely many different behavioral cogs all fit together to make each person who they are and to make the world what it is. How you can recognize the same bits and pieces in the bhavior across a bunch of different people, but at the same time realize there are other bits and pieces that make them so so different. And honestly I fucking love it. It is interesting and it keeps fucking blowing my mind

absolutely same, can relate to it all. Have you studied psychology and philosophy for that?

No. If I could I would study literally everything academic and psych is definitely high up on the list. But I had to be pragmatic and study something I could actually pass in. It's weird because it kinda feels like I'm a very atypical outsider. I absolutely hate being a part in society. And most people who are like that are bitter and also hate the people in it, but I'm actually the opposite. I absolutely love looking at how it all works and how the people go about their way. I guess I'm less a partaker in life and more an observer

Thanks user, you reminded me of why i loved people when i was an observer too.

Being detached from society is a pretty great position to be in for the human-studying arts. And if you're smart enough to not pick psych, you prob are good enough for psych. I would encourage still independently studying psych, it's legit like leveling up charisma in real life.

I am actually but muddy topics like that are very hard for me. My best way of working is in unambiguous logic, this follows from that, hence this follows from that blah blah. Which is why I study numbers and shieet. But psych is much more intuitive and requires you to be able to process small parts of information without knowing or fully understanding how they work in the whole. Personally I see that as being much harder than just straightforward logic. But I am still considering taking a few select courses when I have the time. I very specifically am interested in how the internet is playing into society and changing things, our perception on life, reality, our behavior. This shit is happening right under our noses and there seems to be very little attention drawn to it as far as I can tell