He/She/They/Ze/Zir thinks robots will replace wagies

>He/She/They/Ze/Zir thinks robots will replace wagies

Attached: 1528764693217.webm (540x302, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1857/grundrisse/
youtube.com/watch?v=jGJ6RKPHblY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

slow down man you don't have to make pizzas that fast the driver is going to take 31 minutes anyway

>wagies
wew

>ze/zir
>they as a singular person
Fucking hell.
Also, robots are the epitome of soulless creation, no heart or care goes into their work.

>all that wasted cheese
>that pointless effort to make a shitty pizza quickly
yeah what were the robots thinking
>costs at least $7.25 to run per hour

>working harder than needed to not get fired
what an idiot

It doesn't matter if he's good at it, robots cost less in the long run.

t. neet who has never worked anywhere before

No heart or care goes into most menial work that people would typically associate with being replaced by robots.

look at all that wasted cheese
look at all those wasted pepperoni
fire him.

Found the shitskin.

>implying a robot couldn't do that faster

while that guy does one task at a time pretty quickly, a robot would just do all tasks at the same time, one part picks up the dough, handing it to another that flattens it, while the first part picks up another, the second part hands it over to the third for applying tomato paste, while the first and second work on their tasks, etc
for each step this guy does, a completed base is shat out of an equivalent machine

>doing a 1 off to film it as fast as he can
>working harder than required
>implying a robot can't do that

theres literally dozens of robots at the moment making pizzas, including vending machines

Attached: zume.png (622x370, 243K)

Why are you retards really arguing over him making pizza, he's clearly doing a speed run. The bitch in the back is even timing him

they has been used as a singular pronoun for at least a hundred years user

>no heart or care goes into their work.
are you implying the $5 pizza you and 50 other people ordered at 11pm on a friday has 'heart and care' put into it?

If you use the pizza tracker on the website you can see when they finished the pizza and if the pizza delivery guy was fucking around

Robots should not replace artists, but they will because modern art is literally junk

Attached: images (3).jpg (443x332, 24K)

Look at that hard work. One day he'll be CEO, right? Right?!?!

And then something fucks up and the program halts and the electrical technician has to check the program for faults and clear any issues. Maybe he's offsite and can handle a few machines, but there's always one guy working. But you also have to pay a mechanic to be on site 24/7 because any mechanical breakdowns need to be repaired immediately. And the mechanic needs a parts room with the most important parts on hand. The machine has to be built such that he can work on it safely, and probably needs to be insured as well. If you're making pizzas and you have an issue with the sauce dispenser, you could end up with sauce everywhere, shutting the whole operation down for hours as you clean sensors, contacts, gears, cylinders, tracks, etc. I've worked fast food in the past and there are automated drink machines that pour for drive thrus, and they're pretty nice, but often pieces of ice bounce out of the cup and block sensors, so the machine halts because it thinks there's something on the track that shouldn't be there. As far as I know, there is no way for a machine like that to easily distinguish between a piece of ice or, say, a human hand or a rock.

Interestingly, I'd say burger flippers are reasonably safe from automation in the short term. Their jobs can't really be easily automated in the way you're thinking they can. Probably the biggest thing is that food production is too dirty to be automated on small scales easily. In a large factory, you can have the dirty parts of a line slide out and secondary machines slide in for maintenance every few hours and because of the scale, it's not a big deal to pay a few technicians to be on site moving from machine to machine.

I will say, though, that order taking and transporting the order to the customer is pretty easily automated.

>automation
>bad
read marx
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1857/grundrisse/

Attached: karl_marx_2.jpg (960x960, 112K)

Do you know where you are? We will argue about literally anything.

>wasted

nobody is gonna work like that
he was doing it for show, for a short amount of time

>some machines break
Take a look at this, and tell me if you think humans can do it as efficiently.

youtube.com/watch?v=jGJ6RKPHblY

>when the merilards going for their 10 pizza lunches

automation on everything degrades your mind
>convenience
to the point of brainlet

>fully automated space communism xd
Pure autism.
>>>/leftypol/

>pure autism
pure autism

>instant commie response
>no you

Attached: 1514769164670.jpg (1188x1515, 483K)

it really depends. I've worked as a driver for two different stores in different states and not only do we often take doubles and triple orders in one run, sometimes the management likes to route a driver to an order before it's ready. In my current store, only the managers can route and they route you basically as soon as they can, often times while you're still out on your current delivery. I've arrived back at the store to find I've been routed for the past 5 or even 10 minutes.

How much should the worker be compensated monetarely by the employer once his job gets automated?

You missed out the only gender neutral pronoun in English.

Shit, they could make a robot to do that in half the time with half the wastage.

Wasted some peps and showered some moz all over. Damn. Not bad though. Not bad.

That heart must be pumping, BRO!

Bro I specifically said that small scale automation for food production is a ways off and that large scale factories can operate because of their scale. I'm working as a technician in a factory right now and I promise you that it's better to just pay some kid minimum wage to slap together burgers than it is to try to maintain several machines that do the same job. Automation works well in large scales, not as well in small scale. It's a matter of maintaining the machine, not designing the process or software for the machine.

>Ze/Zir
WTF is this? English for amerisharts?

the worst type of wage cuck is a wage cuck who is also a rent cuck. he uses most of his income for rent. enriching some normie landlord

i am saving up money for a van. no rent with a van. most of my income can go to other things.

Attached: group-g-13-top-panel-van.jpg (767x374, 35K)

>most of my income can go to other things
like what? finding a place to shower?

Why bother showering? I can just buy a can of spray-on deodorant which will last me a few weeks.
It also means I don't have to do laundry either.

>all that wasted cheese
nani the fuck.

Attached: 1463903510348.jpg (343x408, 112K)

Are you retarded? go get at least a gym card, you can use their showers for free and it costs less than 20 bucks a month, besides you've access to the equipment so you can train if you feel like it.

Wash yourself, don't become breeding ground for viruses and bacteria.

Attached: 1493447284088.png (720x720, 435K)

The fuck we will.

Attached: 1480034065060.jpg (1599x999, 180K)

>Being this much of a minimum wage cuck
I laugh while getting my masters in SE

Attached: images(3).jpg (241x231, 12K)

the same way it already is
by the state's welfare system, except slightly more

I make over 20 USD an hour on an entry level job while I'm in school, why the elitism fagtron?

>I laugh while I go in to debt and wont get a job at the end of it