What Virtual Disk software is Jow Forums using

What is the best thing that allows to mount disk image files and create images from files and folders. I haven't used Daemon Tools in forever and it seems to be dumpster on fire in it current form

Attached: 7f8d4e760d8c.jpg (610x560, 32K)

mount

It comes with every distro.

Forgot to add.
Linux fags are not allowed in this thread,
Windows master race only

>windows master race
>have to install third party software to do something as simple as mounting a disk image

>muh linux is better because it has drive mounting software built in
windows master race because pro software I use is not supported by a meme operating sys that linux is

explain WSL

Alcohol Portable (its official and free)

Very light, supports virtually every disc image format and also supports RedBook audio, something WinCDemu fails and that is essential when playing old games.

Attached: 1528700877602.png (380x349, 82K)

Virtual Clonedrive, or WinCDEmu

Linux is a kernel. The kernel doesn't just automatically come with the ability to mount iso files by double clicking them.

linux (the kernel) does come with the ability to handle disk images built in

>double clicking
stop being a nigger.
use the command line

install gentoo

this, and any desktop environment only has to make a few system calls to get an iso mounted

I will just get a brick and put it on my desk. It will serve the exactly same purpose as Gentoo. Nothing.

what?
why can't they just mount it in the file manager or something?
i'm sure there's a way to do it without a 3rd party package. there's no way the developers would miss something like that.

PowerISO

>Alcohol Portable
Alohol 120%?

1. Create a directory to serve as the mount location:

sudo mkdir /media/iso

2. Mount the ISO in the target directory:

sudo mount -o loop path/to/iso/file/YOUR_ISO_FILE.ISO /media/iso

3. Unmount the ISO:

sudo umount /media/iso

sorry lad, the second image from Ukraine is actually from Australia. I know this because I was there when we detonated that shitter. We called the lease company and said that someone almost died due to fumes coming from one of the units.

diskutil; mount.

Attached: .png (837x817, 55K)

>russia cant into rockets without ukraine u mongoloid

>muh pro software
Cornflakes in CG work with macs and the farms have switched to linux ever since nuke came out for it.
The poor souls from embedded, forced to work with shitty companies that don't have linux toolchain, are committing suicide at alarming rates. Those suckers consume even more zoloft than gaymdevs, while putting in tenth of the hours.

None.
I extract them on my fileserver/seedbox, and run whatever they contain from there, then delete the extracted data.

Linux doesn't support pro software. Windows doesn't support basic software.

>GNU Rocket on the right

No you don't, Windows has had native image mounting since at least 7 I think, definitely from 8 onwards.

>samefag
>samebait

>windows master race
>deliberatedly treats its users like retarded children

>shitty linux
>respects the user even if they want to destroy their linux install

lets show how little we understand linux in one post
>have a (you)

this

>Low quality bait ruski pig

7 only had a native disk write tool, and 8 could only mount .iso's. Most winfags have a phobia of unknown so OP probably uses the ancient 7.

>everyone who against me in internet is russki
>literary reposting reply "low quality bait" to his post to
Try more little Ukrainian brainlet.

>2000+18
>windows master race
no, im out.