The state of Jow Forums

>the state of Jow Forums

Attached: firefox_2018-06-12_00-16-15.png (2277x517, 927K)

I blame communism.

What does the blue outline around sqt mean? Is that just a catalog function?

Anyway I agree, to an extent. I think people here just don't care. I deleted my Jow Forums folder in 2012, but even if I had it today I'd consider it obsolete since I'm just posting anime nowadays. I see no reason to post unpleasant things when you can post pleasant things instead. 3D just has no subtlety, and humans are dumb, so anime's the only option. Even after saying that, however, it's clear people just don't care. It's not even like they're trolling, since no one bats an eye to frogs. I guess it's social and just how people move nowadays.

Attached: b5cf7d6ab5ad7b0cb2c3eeed039508b4.png (1074x1517, 1.73M)

Someone should implement an image filter that actually analyzes the image, that's somewhat practical now.
>auto filter all frog based images

this board is a cesspit of retards who are halfway competent with technology pretending that they're hot shit because they know what gentoo is

damn she thicc

Attached: 6d2476_6158585.jpg (1366x768, 148K)

> dont feed the troll and it will go away

>that skindentation
help me jesus

I blame (you)

>this board is a cesspit of retards who are halfway competent with technology pretending that they're hot shit because they know what gentoo is
?
How is this a commentary on frogposting?

Attached: 4c21ba40bd09de0f4002191d31a44615.png (2000x2800, 944K)

It's been a downward spiral for about a decade now. Nothing left to do but enjoy the grease fire until it burns itself out.

>triggered by a cartoon frog

I blame any /*/ threads e.g. /sgt/ and others. They are there every single day and make browsing boring because I see same shit every day.

praise kek my fellow pede!
I hope i get repeating digits!
TRIGGERED!
FUCKING BASED!

Attached: 1524875415528.jpg (700x636, 201K)

>/sgt/
/sqt/? The stupid questions thread? That is the singular thread in the screenshot with an anime pic. And you can filter threads, but the generals tend to use anime.

Fuck off summerfag.

>what gentoo is
Wtf is gentoo anyway? I thought it was just a meme.

Your missing the point you mong. Those shitty threads bring cancerous scum that shit up the board with OP pic related tier garbage and worse. Stupid can't be filtered when it infests every thread.

???????
Your argument is... Generals that start with anime... are somehow the blame for frogposters outside the thread. and you say this while calling me a mong for pointing out they post anime and not frogs. You really have a strong theory there my man: I am convinced, at least.

just filter all the image hashes of all frogs, not too hard senpai

>upset about frog spam
>makes two threads to bitch about it

Spotted le dark mode gaggot. Brehtboom Bobo! JEJ maxed.

Post your list please, I filter every one I see, I have 1600+ filtered and I still see frogs everywhere

>the state of Jow Forums
He says, while having responded in four of the threads he's complaining about.

Attached: 1498409670809.jpg (550x550, 51K)

>i dont know what sage is
kill yourself

>saging threads that, by your own logic, you shouldn't have been posting in at all
eat shit

>i still dont know what sage is for
you should probably stop now

>i think that sage works similarly to a downvote on reddit
speaking of people who should stop

I wouldn't know, since i dont browse reddit unlike yourself
btw sage is for shitposting or when you dont want to bump a thread. now stop replying to me

Attached: oh ye bb.jpg (632x638, 94K)

nah, gonna be here until a janny finally poofs this shit thread. you said some dumb shit and got called on it, now you want to play it off like you were just trolling. so we're gonna have some fun now.

>you said some dumb shit and got called on it
made me laugh, this isnt a rap battle mate, and dont be so mad, im not even the user that you hate

Attached: meow.jpg (720x404, 60K)

>im not even the user that you hate
neither am i xD

Attached: 1502338943127.png (448x463, 211K)