Why does Jow Forums dislike Intel so much when so many of you have Intel processors?

Why does Jow Forums dislike Intel so much when so many of you have Intel processors?
Is it just a disruptive and vocal minority?

Attached: 1524376175041.jpg (500x667, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TAGrPyMKA_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you sound gay

I've got a Ryzen 1400 CPU, Intel was a worse value for me for the price I was willing to spend.
I don't hate them, they've just done dumb shit in the past, as have most companies.
If they pull out a good processor that outright beats their competition in every way, if probably buy it if I needed an upgrade.
A lot of the "hate" is people not being financially well off, or otherwise prefer the better value product. Nothing wrong with that.

AMD users suffer (among other things) from extreme poverty and a lack of self-esteem, this naturally causes them to lash out at people who made better choices in life.

Attached: 1528315108573.jpg (124x121, 3K)

Intel has relayed on shitty practices in the past, shitting in both the competition and the consumers. At least they had the performance advantage for the last decade, so it was okay. But amd has released some bretty good CPUs as of late. It isn't hate for Intel as much as a new found preference for their competition.

>projecting this hard
Back to plebbit with you

>Buying broken overheating Pajeet shit
Go back to Jow Forums

>Is it just a disruptive and vocal minority?
Yes.

I'll take "what is shitposting?", for $500, Alex!

I run an AMD processor. I don't use Intel out of principle due to their shitty marketing practices and laying off thousands of good employees to take in women and wogs.

Yeah that's why I got an fx6300 desu. Just seemed like a much better deal than the i3 3220 for longevity. Glad I was right, though I might have been better off getting the I3 and upgrading to an i7, this was just easier.

I want to plant my seed in this nigress.

What a garbage post. Maybe because I bought my intel processor in a different time when AMD was objectively the worse option? The tables have turned since the arrival of ryzen.

>I had AMDs since I switch after Intel Pentium 4 times
>always something happened after few years
>k, i switch back to intel
>lemme get uuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i7
>not even one year later spectre and meltdown
>forwards time: intel is killing itself more and more
I guess I'm forced to go back to AMD then.

FX was not a bad option.

I7 is still faster

>Is it just a disruptive and vocal minority?
nice pic related

My first CPU was an AM386 @ 40 MHz and it can kind of stuck.

Fuck off gorrilaposter

Shills out in full force since the cascade lake housefire.

Attached: 1494523232402.jpg (960x878, 125K)

Because Intel was your only choice up until recently, nowadays there's no reason to use Intel unless you literally only use your PC for video games and for some reason really, really need those 3 extra frames per second

Attached: Screenshot_NewPipe_20180528-002850.png (2160x1080, 1.57M)

2008-2016 Intel was great then Zen came out and royally fucked them.
My favourite CPU is actually my old i7 920 and 990xe (never got one but it was a beast) not my 2700x or 1600x
Such a shame Intel fell for the bongbus ghz meme and chipset circlejerking instead of dumping 10nm and moving straight to 7nm and 3nm
Now they are corelet housefires that don't even have a overall ipc advantage in multithreaded shit let alone games where they barely lead 5-15fps at ancient sub 4k resolutions

Attached: 1528698249652.jpg (450x418, 18K)

>overcucked

I don't hate them, just liking AMD.
And that's officially a great babe in pc related.

Jow Forums is full off circle jerks getting off on the consumerism and sense of identity while in real life, no one gives a flying fuck.

I have both Intel and AMD CPUs and certainly don't give a fuck what Jow Forums touts, neither Intel or AMD are going to be finished any time soon, and CPUs on both sides have their own little irks and problems.

AGESA 1.0.0.2a for example finally fixed the black screen soft reboot problem on my R7 but I'll never get my 4*16gb dimms above 2666 and I've learned to just deal with it.

R7 2700x is not worth it for the money as my current Ryzen is only about an year old.

PC master race? More like toxic faggots that dis everything that is not to their own liking.

>2008-2016 Intel was great
So right as they brought in ME? You retard.

I've owned plenty of Intel cpus but you they always try and fuck with shit out of greed, recently saw a microde update that did nothing else than caused overclocked pentiums to black screen without any explanation

>also

youtube.com/watch?v=TAGrPyMKA_k

Attached: 1520707703824.png (807x700, 378K)

Me is basically a requirement
Fuck off pedo

Because AMD sucked for years thanks to bulldozer which meant Intel took their foot off the gas and sold you the same CPU for 5 years.

I'm on a 3770K and all my other laptops and whatnot I've owned were always intel because they had the efficient advantage. They don't have that advantage anymore and barely lead on the performance front. It's likely they'll lose it when zen 2 releases and I expect that will be a true mass exodus with many people buying their first AMD CPU.

People are tired of Intel's lack of progress, and it's good to see AMD finally being competitive once more.

It's like voting republican.

You pay for a subpar CPU every once in a while just to give intel some competition, when really you're just making intel richer by giving their competition no reason to improve.

This basically, foot off the gas and smashed it on AMDs neck for 15 years straight

Its just for fun, mane. you taking this site way too seriously. That being said i love my fx8350 .

Mostly I assume people post like that because Intel is to processors as Microsoft is to operating systems.

>not runing cpu from times when intel was good

>running a subpar cpu from the past just because it was good once

>board composition
>40% of people have intel processors but don't care if someone prefers amd
>40% of people have amd processors but don't care if someone prefers inter
>10% of people have intel and litter the board with their anti-amd shitposting
>10% of people have amd and litter the board with their anti-intel shitposting

I didn't know it had an NSA botnet when I bought it

Via masterrace cunt.