How do you feel about using socially unacceptable hardware in public? Has anyone ever called you out on it?

How do you feel about using socially unacceptable hardware in public? Has anyone ever called you out on it?

Attached: boomer.jpg (380x349, 35K)

Yes. Some nigger threw my laptop on the ground when he saw I was using an IBM Thinkpad. He told me to get a Macbook and his white girlfriend spat at me.

What the fuck is socially unacceptable hardware?

yeah i was carrying a rocket launcer and got arrested.

See

You mean like having a doritos stain on the back of my phone, or busting out a model M in a coffee shop and annoying everyone within earshot? Because those are two very different things.

joj

Given the fact i live in brazil, nobody cares you use fucked up shit because they know if you get a brand new iphone, it will not be yours for long.
But there is a LOT of bigass android phones with cracked screens here.

Yeah never a good idea to show off any wealth south of the border. Whenever I go visit family down South, I always try to look as broke as possible, like I live there.

Attached: RPevujg.jpg (1034x757, 60K)

Unbased

Attached: 1528614611835.png (583x550, 538K)

Whenever people notice my Xiaomi phone they start laughing at me and calling me a bum. It hurts a lot t b h.

Some people, ie my flatmate, still use an Ace 2 here in my country. Nobody gives a shit because we're not obsessed with consumerism.
What's wrong with you guys, OP?

I'd say dildos, fleshlights. Stuff like that.

>socially unacceptable hardware in public
Why americans always comes with new concept to shame people and sell them hype stuff? Are americans really that stupid?
There is no such thing as socially unacceptable hardware, only socially inept behavior.
Like being american and posting stupid shit on Jow Forums.

the irony is that you're buying into that post that is the equivalent of dogshit just as easily as some people fall for drab consumerism.

FWIW, I've only gotten interested comments about my thinkpad.

I took the bait because that's what are bait for senpai.

shut up poorfag.

Bragging about how much money you spent on something (to seem opulent) rather than how much you saved on it (to seem smart) is a common thing in burgerland, even among the lower classes.

I kind of want to use a giant autistic gaymer laptop in public ironically. Just the aesthetic, not the 2k in parts and 20mins battery.

I'm kinda the tech guru between my friends so everything I have is a good thing

got made fun of for buying seinhesser and not BEATS by DR DRE

I still use my 3DS in public, why should I care what the others are thinking?

Attached: tumblr_n830fiMWpv1svefdfo2_500.gif (500x375, 1.9M)

>even among the lower classes
You mean "especially among the lower classes", right.

fpbp I kek'd irl lol

this doesn't happen in 1st world countries.

You made the right choice though

Anything over 3 pounds is like walking around in shitstained pants.

weapons, sadly.

pussy.

weapons are technology. you wouldn't see me showing off one but i like the way they work and they are tons of fun to shoot!

top zozzle my man

stop this meme pls. It's dumb