There are literally people here that weren't born when I created my Gmail account

>there are literally people here that weren't born when I created my Gmail account.

post is your oldest account

Attached: gmail.png (762x113, 27K)

>creating a gmail account when it was public

n00b

I remember when gmail was in its public beta and via invite only. my account dates from then.,

Gmail went public in 2007 fag. the email says 2005

mine is from 2007, fugg

how would I know when it went public. I just know I had my account all the way back in 2004

>gmail
>not hotmail

Attached: 1424745219470.png (850x1018, 294K)

hah... my hotmail and yahoo email accounts dated from the mid 90's

>implying i don't have a hotmail account from 1995

I remember when I was getting pissed, high and banging birds in the 80's.

I laugh at your supposed badge of honour and I recommend that you go give your basement room a clean before mummy and daddy complain again.

Now fuck off.

Attached: Judge evicts man, 30, who refused to move out of his parents home or pay any rent.jpg (425x370, 19K)

This. Keeping one of these is the mark of an internet generation.

Is this man Jow Forums personified

degeneracy at its finest

A forum I go to still, joined when I was in middle school.

Attached: forum.png (154x60, 2K)

Back then you needed an invite from somebody that already had an invite. When I got mine I was upgraded from 25mb mircosoft account to 1 gb gmail.

I don't know, maybe my ebay account from 1998 or 99.

not too sure about that. I've been living on my own since I was 18. My younger brother is 37 and he still lives at my mothers (dad died some years ago). I feel sorry for her but it's preferable to having him live here (he's tried to move in a few times). My brother doesn't' even know what Jow Forums is, I do.

i win ;f

Attached: 2018-06-12-022839_580x175_scrot.png (580x175, 22K)

You say that but I was banging a C cup middle school chick when I was 15 and getting high as fuck in the woods all while going home to fuck around with an Amiga 500 and a suitcase full of floppies and maybe play the occasional BBS text rpg. 80's were shit 90's were the best.

>I was banging a C cup middle school chick when I was 15

fuckin degenerate

As far as I am concerned 14 should be the legal age of consent.

I watched an interview he had with Alex Jones and he wants to work in IT

No son, I was getting shitfaced in nightclubs and fucking the arse off 30 year old divorcees before the phrase MILF was coined.

I was around for the release of the first consoles and home computer scene. Is it a badge of honour? No.

Is it a tick in a life book to have a Google account from 2005? No.

You sir are a fucking peadorist and the sooner you off yourself so you can go to that special place reserved in hell, the better.

Remember when gmail had a mailbox size counter. Seeing it increase was fun.

>fucking the arse off 30 year old divorcees
Gross. Young men who go for women who've hit the wall are mentally ill.

i got rid of my gmail account, but i still have my 2003 hotmail account, haven't used it since MSN Messenger ded though

It seems at some point in 2006 I deleted all my old emails, including the one from the gmail team.
Pretty sure it's older than that, because I remember I needed an invite to get in.

>30 is the wall
Some women may look busted at that age, but there are plenty of women who peak in their late 20s to early 30s. Some women still look college age well into their 30s. Just as an example, if you're going to tell me that you wouldn't jump at the chance to fuck a woman that looks like Scarlett Johannson, you're in denial. And there are lots of them at that age.

hmm I thought it was older

Attached: Forums.png (207x131, 3K)

>fucking the arse off 30 year old divorcees before the phrase MILF was coined
we jokingly called it granny-bashing back then. there was that one dive club in every town, that on a Friday night was full of 30-60 year old, desperate fanny. the bouncers knew their clientele and had no problem letting in 14-17 year old lads. personally I only ever partook a few times, preferring the other dive club that was full of desperate 15-30 year old fanny, which was my own age-range at the time.

on what basis do you draw that conclusion?

My first one was on yahoo in 2002 but I've long since forgotten the login info

My old gmail was 2004 I think but google pulled a "someone tried to hack you so give us your phone number or you can't access your account" on me.

he's a pedophile, like all tripfags

I have forum accounts from 2002, the forum itself started in 1999 I think. then some still active tracker accounts from 2007/8

>he was letting google track him for 14 years
>he's proud of it
How are idiots like you even allowed to post on this board

Well said
Proud of being botnet, the absolute state.

A fucking leaf.

He literally gave them the power to destroy his entire life. Imagine someone having your online activity records that span over 15 years. Holy shit

>unironically proud of having botnet account
pls kys

The oldest I have access to is my facebook from 2006. I used a fucking HOTMAIL for it I have no idea how to get into anymore. It’s like it doesn’t exist.

Never thought of it that way
Brb deleting my gmail

Damn nigga. Are you me?

dude my America Online acct

>he's a pedophile, like all tripfags
he said to the pedophile tripfag

I think my HoTMaiL account is from 2002.
I still remember setting it up.

Sadly my older e-mail has been deleted, because back then after 30 days of inactivity, the account would be deleted.

>the account would be deleted

I derped. not the account, just every email.

the oldest account i still use

Attached: 2018-06-12.png (1297x163, 21K)

Made a yahoo account in 1998
Probably exploded from spam by now

My oldest account no longer exists because it was an email through a small local ISP that existed for ~15 years before getting bought out immediately when net neutrality happened

I still have an original rocketmail account even though it was bought out by Yahoo in 1997.

It's a functional @rocketmail.com address and everything.

Where can I find the creation date?

I have one too

Hotmail was the shit.

it was, and then MS bought it and eventually turned it into the metrosexual abomination that is Outlook.com

>2005
Fuck off.

Attached: file.png (611x133, 17K)

Also, been using the Cad Penguin since then.

Attached: chad.png (89x91, 13K)

Let me pull up my geocities acc-oh.. Right.

Attached: 1520786204729.png (728x546, 437K)

ICQ UIN from 2001. still active.

back then people were selling private gmail invite codes for serious cash money and today you can't even give them away

lol only virgins got gmail prior to 1/5/05

i had a gmail account pretty early, must have been in the first week. 2004 i think. deleted it a few years ago.

I was alive when the account was made

Since when being a wizard is bad around here?

Always, but the vocal minority do what their kind always do and try to defend their failures.

Not sure, but I think he's referencing the gaping hole security that was in gmail before january 2005.

[email protected]
that account would be old enough to vote by now, but i lost access to it in one of their updates

Not my first, but to my knowledge the oldest one still active

Attached: file.png (201x201, 21K)