The dream is dead

The dream is dead

what's the best cost-to-performance mouse using the most modern sensor, you know the deal, no angle snapping, smoothing etc, lightweight/minimal software that isn't jank

but I guess we can have sidebuttons ; -;

Attached: #1MouseInThaWorld.jpg (200x192, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-gb/p/microsoft-classic-intellimouse/94k0pmt1cmfw?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
cherry.de/cid/corded_mice_WheelMouse_optical.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cheaping out on a input device you use daily
Also, any 40€ "gayming" mouse is better than your pic related in 2018.

It's not about cheaping out, it's about not getting gouged, ideally I'd like the best mouse I can get but without spending $150

Nothing will feel like an overclocked wmo anytime soon, but there's this.
Ignore the price and listing, the site just mixed up images between the G Pro and this new unreleased G Pro Wireless mouse by Logitech. It's based off the sensei/fk shapes and has G403 quality which means it's definitely going to feel good in the hand, but it might just have a weight like a brick because of wireless. Maybe if they released a wired version it'll be close enough to fulfill that gap of prior wmo/sensei owners

Attached: aeb38a011813e84e3c0c9021b90cee08.png (1901x850, 120K)

g pro has a wired version

This one is pretty good, G203. If you check the specs on it be careful since they refined the sensor with firmware updates since the launch, so the mouse is even better than the original specsheet.

Attached: 26-197-252-Z01.jpg (640x480, 19K)

G Pro is something else, this is a different not yet revealed mouse by Logitech. They're probably naming it 'Logitech G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse' or something similar. Whatever the name was, it was close enough to G Pro that this website replaced some images on their G Pro listing with images of the new mouse, accidentally leaking official renders of it.

Attached: ErWHTpa_d.jpg (500x500, 6K)

I'm trying to read the differences between g203 and g pro, g203 uses an in-house sensor with a lower max DPI, I don't really see any point in going above 1600 though and I'd probably use 800 myself, is there anything I'm missing here?

microsoft.com/en-gb/p/microsoft-classic-intellimouse/94k0pmt1cmfw?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

1000 something DPI laser sensors for less than 30 eurobucks.

Attached: M500.png (652x560, 249K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-06-12.png (680x281, 109K)

You posted it, $1 at any second hand store

g600
Ignore the gaming aspect to it, you will likely find good uses for the macro keys far more outside of games then inside.

the laser is good, the switches are good, when they go bad replacing them is fairly trivial. the only issue you may have is its an mmo mouse and your thumb is on buttons, just don't man handle your mouse and it's a moot point.

cherry.de/cid/corded_mice_WheelMouse_optical.htm

G102/203

Ninox Venator.

m65 rgb pro
most deathadders

Bloody V3

>most deathadders
Requires botnet to save settings.

I use this mouse.

It is a really good mouse if you're into trackballs. The only thing is you have to get used to the small RMB.

Attached: Elecom_wireless_trackball_1.jpg (818x788, 59K)

Some people argue the sensor in the pro feels more snappy and raw than the g203, but you won't notice unless you are very picky about your mouse. Also some rumors about accel on the G203, though I think it's horseshit.

G400
Parts (button pcbs, mouse wheels, feet) are readily available on aliexpress and the button PCBs are the same as MX518/MX500 before it.
No angle snapping or acceleration like MX500/MX518, no noises like MX518

>Nothing will feel like an overclocked wmo anytime soon
You mean placebo? You realize most mice these days do WAY better.

not at all idiot you have never used a WMO at 8000hz it feels better than modern mice modern mice cant overclock to more than 2000hz use the sweetlow driver get one and try it for yourself and stop looking at tech specs the wmo camera is native resolution while all modern ones are not that's why wmo is better also at 8000hz it uses 8000fps of its 9000fps sensor.

your just afrade of buying a 10$ mouse that "might" be better than your 100$ one. just do it go buy a WMO and try it out if it feels worse then your right but you have no excuse not to try it other than investment justification. you realise people spend hundreds of dollars on mice and then end up with a wmo and stop buying new mice. its has its reputation for a reason prove it wrong if you think its bullshit its only 10$

Zowie fk1 or fk1+ if you have normal hands and palm grip

one of those shit dell mice from the pentium 4 era

Good gaming mouses cost an average of $40 these days.

also
>1 pixel deadzone

logitech prodigy g203 my man, literally the best mouse of all time behind th eintellimouse homieg

Attached: 1523009560124.jpg (440x609, 58K)

you realise if you play at eDPI 600-700 which you should you already have a deadzone on a 3360 sensor.

if you play at over that your literally making yourself loose in games.

any 4$ chinese gaming mouse is the most optimal solution
just grab like 10 of them, one is gonna work out for you

Give me a mouse that's

Mah nigga
I treated myself to an mx ergo recently and I couldn't believe what I'd been missing out on. Trackballs are the comfiest mice in existence!

This. Top of the line "ideal" sensor for cheap.

The logitech mx master (1st gen)

I absolutely love my MX Master.

Maybe the sensor is not ideal, and people report lag (noticed problems with neither but whatever) but the comfort is insane

g203 is significantly cheaper, it has a different sensor but both are identical in practice, it doesn't have a horrible and heavy braided cable like the g pro, it has slightly less reliable switches rated for 10m clicks instead of 50m for the g pro and finally the middle mouse button is significantly easier to press on the g203
I have both, I regret not buying the g203 originally, but they're essentially the same mouse if you ignore the minor differences

+1 for the G203.

Bought it on sale for 28 bucks because I wanted something from a reliable brand without the flashy gaymer aesthetics and I love it.

Nixeus Rivel is quite good for its price. Look for avago 3360, 3366 or 3389 sensors. Google around a bit to find out what mice are good. Overclock.net is my go to forum when looking for a new mouse, they know their shit

Attached: Stupid But Me.png (359x414, 150K)

kek

Attached: 1525557232403.png (679x769, 58K)

Kensington Expert Trackball here.

I also have a logitech g603 wireless that I use with my work laptop when I travel. I'd like to bring the kensington with me but I don't like showing my power level to my customers

>Kensington Expert Trackball here.
Wish they had any Linux support. Two bunnies on my SlimBlade output nothing and I have no idea how to change scroll speed.
I don't even know the actual DPI of the thing.

But still, I have absolutely no intention on using regular mice ever again. Wish my laptop had trackball instead of touchpad and pointing stick.

every one on overclock.net buy mice for 2-3 years spend like 500$ and then get a WMO and stop posting on the forum. they are not experts they are experts in spending money and talking about it before they find da way.

Do you even realize how marginal any differences past 1khz could be?
You are a fucking idiot if you actually believe that overclocking your mouse to 8khz does anything. There is a reason why no one does that, and that's not because no one is able to, it's because having bigger numbers is not always better and overloading your USB ports for no apparent reason is just all around shit idea.

>every one on overclock.net buy mice for 2-3 years spend like 500$ and then get a WMO and stop posting on the forum
Maybe post a list of this "everyone", I wonder how big it is and how many people on this list are underaged retards, like you.

ducky secret $100 AUD
I've had this mouse for over a year now and the LMB & RMB haven't gotten shiny PBT makes ABS look like disposable trash
no software everything is firmware button combo on the underside with RGB leds to indicate the setting change
teflon pads don't cover any screws like jewgamer mice
fuck it even came with a (too thin for my taste) mousepad

get a WMO and overclock it to 8000hz it feels completely diferent to 1000hz. the sensor in the wmo runs at 9000fps it can send fuckloads more information to the PC.

just buy a WMO and try it yourself its feels completely diferent like a totally diferent mouse its not a placebo effect try it for yourself and you will see what I mean.

3366 literally cant get past 2000hz and most cant get past 1000hz depending on model.

USB3.0 is 8000hz that's why overclocking it makes a huge diference the only reason they still run at 1000hz is they want to be compatable with USB2.0 computers. its a huge difference and its just a fluke the WMO can run at 8000hz because it has no limiter on it and has a 9000fps sensor.

you seem like the kinda person to never get a WMO out of principle but in 5 years when the big brands make usb3.0 mice you will upgrade and feel the difference for yourself cya then I guess.

I only played CSGO for afue years and not regularly and I kill legendary eagles in 1v1 with my CRT and WMO at 8000hz all the time when I tell them I'm silver they think I'm lying or on a second account.

Attached: 1294927110553.png (444x344, 18K)

I used WMO when you were shitting diapies you mouthbreathing retard. I still have it as a matter of a fact, stashed in drawer where it belongs.
You are still missing the point: overclocking your mouse to 8khz does nothing.

yes it does dude just do it to your mice you will feel it the second you move it it feels totally different. 8000hz driver is on overclock.net search sweetlow driver.

makes me mad that i updated win 10 and now i can't overclock my wmo

no you can with latest update they fixed it. you probably just using the old version.

I'm still on 1709 thou and I think 1800 some thing broke it but fairly sure they fixed it.

i'm on the insider build

going to revert soon anyway it's quite buggy