Can we get a windows 10 hatethread going?

Can we get a windows 10 hatethread going?

Attached: ugh.png (1303x1098, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

may.2chan.net/b/res/564915794.htm
gnu.org/philosophy/ubuntu-spyware.en.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The windows 7 default task manager had 3 tabs with running programs, processes and services.
In windows 10 i can either see nothing at all, or all 3 of these tabs combined in one screen.

Attached: image.png (477x492, 49K)

>I hate this so much but I'm going to keep using it

Attached: 1446072012261.jpg (410x380, 47K)

>rainmeter
>GAMEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
kill yourself kid

>because i have no choice
>no linux is not a choice for a normie
which ryzens support windows 7 ?
i know that mobile does, what else ?

I need windows for Autodesk inventor, matlab and other programs.

>hates windows so much he makes a thread about it
>still the best option
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The taskmanager in Win 10 is literally perfect though

>falling for the Win10 hatetrain

Attached: 1520642445949.png (425x379, 18K)

user, those temps look pretty bad. I'd be worried if I was you

you're blaming windows 10 when it's the software creating so many processes? are you retarded OP

>PnkBstrA

More apps should use win10 apis. I'm tired of these cunts using as much data as they want, having access to any files they want, using up background services, not suspending properly, list goes on.
If only they could actually enforce this shit without people sperging out tho

Whoa.. Calm down

Windows 10 is cute, CUTE

Where's the TrustedInstaller process hogging all your CPU and RAM usage?

I am blaming windows 10 because i never had any problems with the task manager. The first tab gave a nice overview of the active applications and the proces tab showed all processes that where currently active.
Chrome also used multiple processes in windows 7 but the first tab only showed one per window.

Got a used Probook. It had windows 10.
Now I have a used Probook with Kali.
Hating Windows is as natural loving Lolis.

it was a good idea to move services out of svchost

call down, autismo

install debian

>hating on Windows only because of MUH BOTNET
You guys too will grow up eventually.

Attached: windows-10-and-windows-7-drawn-by-cyber-cyber-knight.jpg (800x555, 196K)

>being adult meant being ok with surveillance
its okay, you will grow up eventually

Being an adult means to realize, that it doesn't matter if Windows is spying on you, since everybody else is doing it too. Go live in the woods, if you're so paranoid.
Windows haters just want to feel superior by using some special snowflake-tier OS, spending all their time ricing and shitposting, while your average Windows user just gets shit done and doesn't care about some little technical details.

Imagine being so incompetent, that you simply can't configure an operating system made for underage gamers and office drones.

Attached: 1528049226389.png (213x237, 8K)

Wow this thread looks fun. I wish I could join in on the hate. I don't know anything about Windows 10 though. I use Windows 7 unlike the rest of you filthy casuals.

>which ryzens support windows 7 ?

All of them, what actually matters is if your motherboard manufacturer has a bios update that lets you use win7 with ryzen or not.

>that it doesn't matter if Windows is spying on you, since everybody else is doing it too
holy shit... this better be bait

>2016 + 2
>not running LTSB with telemetry services and other bloat removed

>let's shit where we eat
It just werks™

Accept it: Only pedophiles and autistic manchildren care about Windows spying on them.

no, because Windows is the best operating system.

Saw a Windows hate thread on futaba

may.2chan.net/b/res/564915794.htm

There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile.

>Being this jealous

Deal with it freetard.

Attached: Desktop.jpg (1920x1080, 572K)

>complains about memory utilization
> screenshot clearly shows half the apps open are non windows related

Idiot

They had to dumb it down for windows users. They don't know shit about computers so why would they even need to look at processes?

user you should use cmder! it's comfy styling powershell and wsl beautifully (use prezto on wsl personally)!

>the cancer that kills linux

Can u nurshell or point me to an explanation for how this works ? i tried searching but only found consumer explanations and news...

Jesus, when did 64 become a get worth of celebrating?

Windows users get sh*t done.

> freetard
> uses Ubuntu
A freetard is you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't care about memory use brainlet, It's about the terrible way that microsoft made their task manager.

Attached: 1379793527711.png (267x320, 22K)

gnu.org/philosophy/ubuntu-spyware.en.html
Using Ubuntu frees yourself from freetardation.

Task manager is one of few things that 10 improved on you massive brainlet. Just because you are too stupid to use it doesn't mean it's bad.

Just tell me how to use it then. I never had any problems with their pos task manager but now i am forced to use a third party.
Their tacticool graphs have improved a bit in windows 10, but the overal task manager went to shit and you know it.

> 2014 + 4
> using placebo Win 10 LGBT

>220 f

Honestly, I thought the guy was hating on the 31% of CPU used with no active apps running.

Didn't think he was complaining about the task manager. Nothing's wrong with it.

You are retarded.

You get more information from the Windows 10 task manager than ever before and yet you complain about the default normie mode and don't check any of the other tabs in the advanced mode.

Minimalist view only shows running.
I don't think there is an issue with it's look. Every process is still listed.

In the first tab the Apps category is the Applications tab in old Task Manager.
Details tab is Processes tab in old.
Services tab is the same.

all ryzen cpus support windows 7 except raven ridge (the ryzen with integrated gpu)

How would you mount a usb at a specific offset in Windows?

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-06-08-16h11m10s120.png (624x352, 286K)

You are so fucking basic. Of all the things to complain about windows 10, you pick something they actually improved.
I bet if you werent an underage brainlet you'd be pining for this ultra-shitty windows 98 task manager, too.

Attached: HqeqsDU.jpg (600x416, 45K)

then why does mine bluescreen when i try to install 7

Surely not, that would be stupid since he's not running a stock system, he's got heaps of shit installed (steam, skype, punkbuster, "rainmetere customisation tool") and the list of shit he has running is so long we can't see it all.

Perhaps he's complaining that he installed a bunch of random shit to his computer and doesn't know how to disable/uninstall it?

Attached: unhappyjaneway.jpg (572x507, 178K)