AMD TO PC USERS, "GO FUCK YOURSELVES"

wccftech.com/exclusive-amd-navi-gpu-roadmap-cost-zen/

TLDR;

>no consumer grade 7nm vega
>no more consumer grade AMD graphics cards until 2020 (navi)
>navi is going to be performance equivalent to current vega just more efficient

even shorter TLDR;

>gamers are BTFO

Attached: comfy.jpg (253x229, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/8qjfm3/amd_inside_story_navi_gpu_roadmap_and_the_cost_of/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Absolutely love this, it means no AMD or Nvidia gaming cards to be released until 2020 at the earliest. Hopefully this will cleanse Jow Forums of the /v/ cancer that currently inhabits it.

>let's hinder all of humanities progress to cleanse Jow Forums of its cancer

Hopefully prices will go down...

wtf I love ARM now

>ayymd near future: same performance, more energy efficiency
hopefully novideo has a similar roadmap, this should cleanup some of the gaymers&coiners
i like it

Who cares about gamers?

Not Lisa Su.

All the Ryzen fanboys that were so elated that their "mummy" brought them cheap six cores just got absolutely asshole devastated.

Attached: happy.jpg (196x250, 7K)

>gamers are BTFO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1515405625810.png (675x827, 35K)

>intlel gets destroyed
>lets shill for novidya!

the absolute state of intel aviv jews

I see nothing wrong with this.

> even shorter TLDR;
> >gamers are BTFO
so.. why should i care?

Attached: 1528820615034.png (350x407, 167K)

The absolute state of shintelkikes.
>ha-hah! I vega 7nm!
Everyone knows that the next amd gpu will be on navi not vega.

Attached: 1528796468174.jpg (645x729, 88K)

>fpbp
Fuck off gamers.

You mean "AMD to fagmers: go fuck yourself"

And That's Unironically A Good Thing!

Attached: IMG_1510.jpg (2048x1365, 461K)

Miner faggots go back to biz
Miners fucked the market and crashed their own shit over and over I couldn't care less

Attached: 1528795574928.png (629x504, 36K)

Hey the liberals do it too, why not some neets on Jow Forums?

Seriously what's with g and the hateboner for gamers? Most of us here build and overclock just to play games not benchmark shit piss up a wall and fap over muh scores

Attached: 1528789166162.jpg (261x175, 9K)

Both of those things are pointless.

yeah
we can consider ourselves lucky if prices go down to MSRP

Sorry I don't waste precious CPU and gpu hours "mining" literally 0/1's while flapping over ghost money with no collateral backing it up

They have if you buy direct
Im gonna mod my own cooler I used to do it before aibs fucked it all up
Buy a flounders edition and wit for amd to sell their own stuff on a store

>Yeeesss Goyim remember precious US dollars are REAL money backed by a promise from your trustworthy US Government, not some weak useless fiat currency, trust us we are your greatest allies we would never lie to you.

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 38K)

LOL
I'm a poor fag ex wagie lowly pc help desk tier support tech I don't even have money to invest in that shit and if I did I wouldn't be picking coin of the month lottery on buttcoins

Attached: 1528795437564.png (324x454, 10K)

Sure. :)

Attached: WHIRRRRRRRRRR.png (996x455, 473K)

Plebbit invasion is the real issue and has been since GG. It's all been downhill since
>Ponzi schemes

AMDfags in suicide watch
reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/8qjfm3/amd_inside_story_navi_gpu_roadmap_and_the_cost_of/

LOL fucking more my sides
T. Gamelet

Attached: 1528786330031.jpg (639x640, 66K)

>hinder progress
>muh video games
I actually hope you die

Their discord is even worse

Developers aren't even fully utilizing what they have now.

Man, I can't even put together a proper pc for 1000€ with the insane memory and gpu prices and now it looks like we will never reach below msrp. Fuck this generation in the asshole.
It looks like have to build a glorified console to even remotely get my moneys worth.

Brainlet anything over 3200 ddr4 is overkill same with a 1080 founders at msrp

I still feel ripped of with 2900 ddr4~ and a "cheap" 580. Those two things with ryzen are almost 900€ for shit that will be obsolete in one years time.
It really was bad timing for my phenom to bite the dust.

>Gaming is all of humanities progress
>Anyone who doesn't play games must be a miner
Stupid, braindead gayymurs
This is exactly why gaming needs to die

>Investing in new technology instead of expanding production when miner scum are buying up absolutely everything

>>navi is going to be performance equivalent to current vega just more efficient
That's what that "AMD engineer" told there a couple days ago, BTW. "Nothing has changed much".

AAAAHHHHHHHH
lol poor liddle gamer fags make u salty as fuck tilted faggot
Buy used 1700-19xx or something fuck new at these prices

Attached: 1528791929767.png (394x300, 53K)

14nmfinfet was meh from the get go anyway
7nm 2ghz navi non Gcn (lol) here I cum

I'm a Ryzen fanboy because Ryzen is good. I stopped giving a shit about AMD graphics ages ago, so this news doesn't make me feel much of anything.

Shitcoin miners are no worse or better than gamers. You're both pissing electricity to produce nothing of value.

Correct. Only machine or deep learning are productive uses of GPU horsepower.

>N-no! Gayymurs aren't the most illiterate pieces of shit on Jow Forums
>You're just salty
Dumb /v/tard
Just keep sucking Jensen's dick and all gaymur problems will solve themselves
It's not like you have a choice now that AMD is literally dead until 2021

Attached: 1795t4.jpg (500x616, 81K)

fukken saved

>GPUs are only for gaming

>mining
>"content creation"
Die

dumb frog poster
Its not Jow Forums its the fuck that freetards have no games to play and want everyone to suffer because they are still compiling a broken OS created by broken people

every anti vidya Jow Forums poster is a useless freetard.
Just like kikes they never like spending money

Also, AMD isn't releasing anything and nor is Nvidia that also means GPU price rises AGAIN
also the fact mining currency is not really getting much money as before because of a market crash means that lots of gpus are going to be available

DON*T MESS WITH US

Attached: GAMERS RULE.jpg (598x927, 73K)

Even if you are posting that with sarcasm in mind , its still buttclenchingly cringy

I've got an ageing GTX 980. I want to upgrade to a GTX 1080. Should I buy one for around £400 or should I wait until July? I hear that the GTX1180 is being delayed and won't be released anytime soon.

I think TPTB are stiffing civilians from building their own world-saving AI, so enjoy this gpu plateau. I think this has nothing to do with crypto. 32 cpu cores is harmless because you're all idiots afraid of threaded programming. But GPUs are already harnessable.

user TO FROGPOSTERS, "DIE"

Attached: download (2)__01.png (132x224, 26K)

To be fair it does pretty much cover all of /v/ and Jow Forums.

did you even read the article ?

Attached: 1513595443236.png (250x250, 3K)

Fake currytech rumors are not technological discussion and don't belong on Jow Forums. Take attempted stock manipulation to Jow Forums

Their thread seems to contain a lot less poo throwing than this one

> Waitfags blown the fuck out
I'm decked out with Pascal. Got my last card (1070ti) for $380 brand new. I'm not buying a GPU until 2020. So, both Ngreedia and AMD can keep their bullshit on a shelf.
> mfw the new GPU they come out with in 2019 will cost double what I paid
> mfw newfags haven't learned to ride the upgrade cycle by buying one gen behind.

This just in, Lisa gutted Vega and next gen design team to have them work on Navi, which is tailored for consoles. She forced Raja to redistribute 2/3 of RTG to Navi, leaving the scraps to work on Vega and other internal projects. She humiliated him and gave him his job in title only. No wonder he escaped to Intel.

Truly Intel is our greatest ally from the evils of AMD.

The irony

>fuck Nvidia
>
>buys GPU that doesn't support Freesync or dithering

> > mfw newfags haven't learned to ride the upgrade cycle by buying one gen behind.
> Buys current gen

Are you ok ? Do you know what year it currently is ?

why?
you don't care about nvidia jewing everyone?

I wouod say wrongly.

>dumb frog poster
>user TO FROGPOSTERS, "DIE"
frog website

Attached: 1518011226585.png (1508x892, 171K)

>it means no AMD or Nvidia gaming cards to be released until 2020 at the earliest.

No, it just means no decent AMD cards till 2020 Nvidia kikes everyone with high-priced shit-tier "upgrades" again till then.
Nvidia's main challenge is complacency in their installed userbase.

Expect something like Maxwell again, where they accelerate one tiny part of the pipeline (like tessellation) then force every new game to overly rely on it through GameWorks.

>shit we already knew 6 months ago

freetard here - I unironically like vidyagames.