I had a dream of sitting in my old class and having some girls surrounding me...

I had a dream of sitting in my old class and having some girls surrounding me. After I said I'm single one of them asked me to be her boyfriend. After I accepted, she sat on my lap and we kissed while I got a giant boner.

I'm extremely desperate. I want a woman. I want kids. I want to start a family. But I my wage is shit, I still live at my parents and am extremely lazy.
Why can't I strive for my dreams :(

Attached: 1531299870321.jpg (500x500, 23K)

Fine a new job

u sound like a gaywad

>GeNT2 ID
Also, I would need a better degree for a better job. And that would take another 3 years for me to study. I don't want to study again...

>why can’t I follow my dreams.....
>it requires work....

wew

Attached: 7FE88A83-A564-4CCC-885B-4C23A73A49ED.jpg (1001x671, 178K)

Find out a better alternative to capitalism so you don't have to get good pay

Attached: (1004).jpg (509x540, 119K)

I'm extremely lazy and I hate myself for it.

I'm extremely lazy and love myself

Well you beter do it if you want to have a chance boi. Here in the Netherlands, all the single boys are the ones that haven't gone to uni. 60% of men are single because women keep aiming higher and higher, and they can do that because women are far more important than you'll ever be. So, better get behind those books dude, study your way up and then maybe, you'll have a chance at a handicapped Z minus.

I was 15 too once

Can't I join like some cheap commune and try to get some 6/10 - 7/10 on a party?
ok retard

>wants to follow dreams
>doesn’t want to work
>”ok retard”

my dude

How about you stop sucking my ass and lick up the shit you left in my thread?

Yeah if you want to get a girl and you are not rich you at least have to get a good personality, so I can only wish you good luck.

You're a real scumbag. Let me ask you one thing, what would you actually do once you get a girlfriend? How will you keep her entertained and care for her, how will you ever put in the work required to maintain a relationship? Being in one is a job in and of it self. Love only gets you so far.

>You're a real scumbag.
I know. I know.
>Love only gets you so far.
Is it a lie that you can keep a relationship up with mainly love?
I don't have much to give other than love and a little money from my job. If I need to pay additional rent, there will be even less for me. And with a girlfriend... Is money and knowledge so important nowadays in relationships?

Attached: 1534889845808.gif (500x281, 653K)

There's nothing wrong with having just love to give but you gotta think practically too. If you can barely support yourself, that's going to strain your relationship tremendously. A relationship is more than love, its also a partnership. If you are prone to taking shortcits and half-assing it most of the time, it won't be long before your hypothetical gf gets frustrated with that attitude. Women on the average like it when you're thoughtful, spontanious, generally when you put effort into things. If you can't even manage that you're done for, you'll stay single forever and cry every night with your willy in your hand.

>being a yurinigger

Attached: m'lady natsu.png (862x604, 925K)

>I want kids. I want to start a family
Why

how about you go back to school and stop whining like a bitchboy
>anime gif
clockwork

cool, go get one

Christ you're spineless. No woman will want to marry you.

@6632496
@6632509
@6632563
ok retards
I honestly wanna be a fulltime father. I don't really want to work in a company, it'd be a dream if I could get a woman who works fulltime while I'm at home caring about two children. I want to play with, shape and teach them. But most women who would want to do something like that are feminist cunts or progressive lefties.

Well forget it, if you think being a full time father is easy you're unfit for fatherhood. Realistically you'd both have to work your asses off to gather money to send your kid of to college some day, so your child will only feel neglect and hate towards its parents, especially you as its father, because kids are naturally more attracted to their moms.

I thought college is "free" in yourpe. (Paid through taxes, not free)

This is extremely unfair. I want to be a fulltime father. I don't underestimate the amount of work it requires, I love it to care about children.
But that with college is wrong. Education in Switzerland is extremely cheap. Way cheaper than in other countries.
this

Not everywhere, amerifriend. In the netherlands, you're still required to pay at least some money for college. There's even a loan system in place for students to get indebted to the state! Its great.

Only countries like sweden have free college.

If you don't even want to study more to increase your chances of making it in this world, you're unfit. Simple as that. Earlier in this thread you painted yourself as an extremely lazy asshole without motivation, and that'll be the standard I'll judge you by.

You'll first need children in order to care for them still. So, get on it, improve who you are and go date a monkey so you can live a happy underpaid wageslave trailerpark life. This is all it's ever going to become.

Rude.
also /thread

You are better then Finland, I still find it annoying that you base your whole identity around being a faggot and you think that makes you special but I can tolerate you.

KeK id

Attached: 3E4B71FF-D043-4400-A79A-C03A75C86302.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

You haven't seen me enough then, fren

Attached: Ohayo_Sneaky_1.png (400x250, 39K)

Just listen, in Rome do as the Romans do

+1 exept the tolerating part

Also, swell ID you've there ol' chap

You must be cautious to not push him over the edge and make him Finland 2.0 to the spite the board, faggots can get really angry if you make them and then they start posting gay shit everywhere it is better to play things safe - he is tolerable as he is.

You're right teafriend, I've gone a little bit too far. I got frustrated as I'm in the train right now and it has broken down so I' stuck here for a while.

Do you have a book with you?

Well, no, I don't read much. My brain is kind of fucked up and I see noise everywhere, as well as hallucinate things moving around. Reading takes a lot of concentration so I only do it at home.

Oh ok, when I read on a train and I don’t need to be somewhere at a certain time part of me actually gets happy that the train is stuck because I have more time to read (when set my time on the train to reading, I make sure reading gets done instead of planning to read and then getting distracted by something else instead). The annoying thing is that I get really sleepy at the train and sometimes, especially when sitting next to a panel, I either automatically go to sleep or I am in one of those fever dreams you have when you are tired; when you are half-asleep/dreaming when you are awake, and you automatically change what you are reading or what happens around you to something nonsensical while dropping in and out of sleep.

God, you think you need a huge education to be successful?
Holy snikies you're dim.
My dude, electricians, construction, manufacturing jobs are still a thing.
Fuck I work as a liquor store attendant and make ok money.

Attached: images (8).jpg (275x183, 9K)

Those all go to the Polish and Roma's and asylumseekers in europia my fren, not a chance they'd hire some narive. It's the same here, I tried to get a job picking tomatoes for the summer when I was younger but there was no work for me cuz the Polish work cheaper and harder.

Hahaha that's nice. I reckon it's heavy stuff you read since you fall asleep so easily. I just give in in those situations and I sleep amazingly well during train rides.

my wife chino is so cute¦