Has your workplace adopted policies for detection and dismissal of incels?

Has your workplace adopted policies for detection and dismissal of incels?

Attached: 1472376477018.gif (350x181, 447K)

Is she unfuckable ?

Attached: 1496762347292.png (215x215, 35K)

rekt

Dam it's as if his soul was leaving his body after that rejected hug.

you sound gay

if they are I'd be the last to know.

I guess he was trying to make a move but it's his fault for not reading the air properly, he started touching her hair; If it felt uncomfortable to her then it's obvious they weren't intimate enough for that kind of interaction, understandable that she chose to pack up and lock the door asap.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1440x1080, 86K)

What's wrong with incels in workplaces again?
As far as I am aware incels are just punching bags at this point.

why the fuck wymin behavior is closer to a little stupid animal instead of an evolved organism in 2018?

They're prone to renting vans and killing people

This is a meme.
These incels have something wrong with them and their lack of sexual interaction is something that activates their maniacal tendencies. Not all incels are going to shoot up places because of their lack of sex. If you really wanna deal with them get them a therapist instead of frustrating them more. These school shooters and other incel psychopaths didn't do it just because they were incels. All of them had serious mental problems that needs to be treated seriously.
t. incel

You're everywhere!

Attached: 1519584140801.jpg (1243x699, 172K)

I don't believe you. I think you're trying to keep suspicion away from you while you plan your murder spree

You don't have to believe me. I'd say that liberals are mentally unstable and immature ones rather than most incels. I've given up on sex a long time ago and never think about murdering someone who didn't deserve it because of my own faults. Any incel with a sane brain can realise that shooting up a school is wrong on so many levels and isn't gonna help them.

Volcel master race.

Incels can easily buy coding socks and become trannies if they really wanted to.

why the fuck Jow Forumstard posts is closer to a mong instead of an evolved organism in 2018?

incels have a high mileage of running without incidents tho

She was laughing her ass off. See the smirk on her face after grabing his hand for the handshake-hug-combo. I bet she made him randy during the entire date only to reject him short before the finish line.

We should also consider not selling them automatic weapons anymore.

Nice projecting.