Just installed Linux and i can't stand it, my IQ is too low, how do i go back to my windows 10 ?

Just installed Linux and i can't stand it, my IQ is too low, how do i go back to my windows 10 ?

Attached: 1487189451886.png (645x773, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linux.exe/
opennic.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

install gentoo

you sound gay

get your dick out of his ass

Open your terminal and type in
>sudo rm -rf /

fourth post best post

Great i think i deleted it, now how do i go back to windows ? i am using HP portable

if doesn't work do this instead
> sudo chmod -r 777 /

If you have a bootable USB with Windows installed, just insert it in to the computer and select the USB as the boot partition. It will take you to the setup.

the exf4 partition are not detected in windows installer ? is this normal

try suicide

user, you didn't really do it, did you?

Attached: 1477284054351.png (600x600, 478K)

can you send me the link of linux.exe

yes and it didnt wanted to boot up after but now i am stuck with ext4 partitions

top fucking kek

POSTING IN EPIC THREAD

Attached: 1470780854082.gif (800x430, 564K)

linux.exe/

You need your DNS resolver to be able to resolve .exe top level domains, that means it needs opennic support
opennic.org/

holy shit you're legit retard

no thanks user that website looks like a virus.

do you have a link to a linux.exe that is from a reputable source? like google.com?

I don't know what google.com is or does, sorry

lmao

Attached: 1469049424082.jpg (400x283, 25K)

Attached: 1387784589827.jpg (2227x1649, 3.13M)

you guys are so autistic. you will never get a real job in the real world if you dont even know what google is, and with your linux bullshit nobody uses.

>fell for the lincuck meme

Kys

should i reinstall linux ? i cant install windows there is only one 500mb ntfs partition

>these retards actually believing him
you can't do rm -rf / without --no-preserve-root

He still has the partition table, it's better to just 'wipefs --all /dev/sda'.

my friend told me to boot from live cd and delete all partitions and format to ntfs then i can install windows.

Yes, that's what wipefs --all /dev/sda does. You don't need to reformat it after that to reinstall Windows, the installer will do it for you.

Windows users are so cucked they can't even break their own operating system