Buy NVMe SSD because my other SATA SSD got worn down to 97% life remaining after only 10TB written

>Buy NVMe SSD because my other SATA SSD got worn down to 97% life remaining after only 10TB written
>my new NVMe SSD is 99% after only 2TB written

what the fuck is going on here? Are SSD for reddit-tier idiots who only install a couple of games and never do any real work where lots of rewriting is required?????

Attached: 1528668836589.jpg (973x968, 110K)

Get a HDD for rewriting everyone knows this. Just put your OS on an SSD

Just get a small ssd and put your OS and essential programs on there, 128/256gb will most definitly do. Get a 2tb+ HD for the rest of your storage.

Are you serious? Do you not know how percents work?

Are you retarded? Judging by what you're saying you have 198TB written to go on the new drive and 333TB on the first drive

Honestly, nice bait.

I looked at it in catalog and wondered by anyone would replied, but you got some.

SSDs are shit. I've had 3 die on me because of heavy VM usage

Do you think your name fagging will get any replies

how is 1% or 3% degradation any reason to replace them?

dumb pepeposter

pm sent

>buying the TLC NAND jew
buy reddit tier parts get reddit tier results user

4y old SSD is at 60% life after 35TB written. Still works.
OP is a fag

Fucking false advertising saying SSDs lasts several PBs.

Fucking Crucial only rates their MLC SSDs at 75TBW.

>Are SSD for reddit-tier idiots who only install a couple of games and never do any real work where lots of rewriting is required?????
No, if you werent a retard you would have known to buy the right SSD rather than buy the cheapest one. My SSDs (Seagate 600 Pro) are rated for 2.4PB each and they're only capacity tier rather than cache tier. Buy enterprise class next time

It must suck to be retarded.

normally it should stay at 100% for longer than that

What capacity?

would you fucking drive a car where the wheels were "only" 60% used up

60% more good left, not 40% random chance of fucking up your data.

Unless the drive shows actual errors, no reason to change it just because the % went down based on lifetime read/write sizes and use duration

You would be surprised how many people drive with their tires at or near 0%.
Some don't care, some don't ever check

I’ve driven on negative tread levels for an extended period of time before

>x lasts z months is false advertising because y only lasts w months (w

Your wheels might be 60% used up, it's hard to measure stress.
Tires, on the other hand, regularly get run down to the bare minimum.

lol pleb, my crappy 840 EVO that I use as a data buffer and staging disk has almost a Petabyte of data written and is still fucking fine.