IT'S HAPPENING

videocardz.com/newz/nvidia-hosts-first-next-gen-geforce-briefings-for-board-partners

IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: Nvidia_image_logo.svg.png (618x480, 28K)

anyone else laughed at Nvidiots pathetic attempt att Geforce Partner Program?

it failed miserably. fuck jensen and fuck nvidiot

kill yourself you fucking retarded amdrone

go back to Jow Forumsamd

come back in 2020

GPP didn't fail at all, now the AYYMD shill Kyle Bennett has been permanently banned and blacklisted by Nvidia and will never review another GeForce card in his lifetime ever again

still not planning to buy novidia rajesh. guess you are getting fired, sorry but not sorry.

(you)

Attached: 1415943606069.jpg (500x499, 49K)

>imagine being this mad and impotent

>Although we have further information on technical details we won't publish them until we could confirm them with at least one more source.
>Should this information hold true though, AMDs GPU department will definitely be in for a rough ride.
>The only saving grace should be low street prices in that case because NVidia certainly won't be the price cutter.
ohshit

i see your friend rajesh failed and now they send you, pradeep. but you failed too.

Yep. We can thank based HP and Dell for staring Nvidia down and saying "I don't think so". Within a week of that rejection it was hilarious watching Nvidia scramble and backpedal, then try to lay the victim complex.

>Things that didn't happen

GPP is a great program and it will continue to run and make great products for Nvidia fans

absolute state of NVIDIA fanboys

Hello Jen Hsun!

why is the amdrone calling everyone pajeet names

Because there's genuinely good, wholesome colonial influenced Indians who are cultured upstanding citizens, and there's lowest common denominator street shitting shitters who type literal faeces such as

kys poorshit

> GPP didn't fail at all, blah blah

I thought Nvidia were island chinks, not glorious best koreans?

Attached: immortal best leader.jpg (390x285, 36K)

>allegedly

>it failed miserably
It achieved the goal and was shut down when became unnecessary

>be fan of gpgpu manufacturer
>don't even get a free card
Lmao